MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Evil Knievel OG

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Iv been waiting for some lucky s.o.b. to get their hands on these and start a log. Iv had my eyes on this cross....looks epic. Gonna be some killer shorter cycle og phenos found in these I'm betting.

Good luck on this one homie motiv....you gonna rock this fucker right ~Smf~

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thank you for the support everybody, i TRULY appreciate it. The lil babies are coming along just fine. I will get an update with pics up this evening. I have a very good feeling about these just like many of you. Cant wait til they get to hit the flower room, OH BOY! Peace all! Motiv8r

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up all! Sorry it took so long, but here is the update as promised. The baby Evil Knievel OG's are doing great. I have 5 going now. 1 of the original 5 decided it didnt want to "Tap" the rapid rooter with its tap root and instead the tap root wrapped around itself almost 2 full times in the rooter and strangled itself so i had to pop a 6th seed that i just dropped in soil and let er rip. That seed was up in 4 days and is now happily catching up to its elder siblings. Yesterday was 2 weeks from seed for all but the late start and all 5 are now in Roots Organic 707 soil in plastic, party cup size, pots. Well, lets take a peek shall we.

IMAG1903 1 1
IMAG1916 1

Pics of each individual seedling will follow this post.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

they are gonna blow the fuck up real quick like. watching all your and SOGS logs has me debating what to pop first haha. you guys set the bar so high but im just about ready to run with the big dogs ! keep it up bro

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IMAG1904 1
IMAG1905 1
IMAG1906 1
IMAG1907 1
IMAG1908 1
IMAG1909 1
IMAG1910 1
IMAG1912 1
IMAG1913 1

There you have it farmers! One of the pics wouldnt load so there is no top shot of #4, but it looks just fine. #s 1-4 will be getting their 1st light watering since transplant today or tomorrow. Since my veg tent is currently being used as a flower tent to finish up a white urkle and a fire alien romulan, my entire veg is being done in my living room, in and and top of a small homemade tent. Needless to say the conditions arent ideal, but the little ones are doing fine. I will keep everyone updated on their progress. Again, HUGE thanks to Alien for allowing me to be the first on the farm to try these genetics out, you are a very generous dude and i appreciate it greatly, Thank You Brother! Peace and respect to you all and thank you for checking out my log. Stay frosty! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

my god how do i keep up with all these logs ... its a good thing i dont have a real job - besides work is over rated tried it for 23 years didn't like it much lol...... i'm subbed bro....how do you ever take a vacation motiv..... lol.....i'm away for every weekend during summer and all i do is worry about my plants..... and going on vacation jul 8 for a week and have no idea how i'm gonna water my plants in veg & mom's - let alone put anything in flower till then.....ok enough of my rant..... kill it bro.... bet you the little guy turns out the best of the bunch.....peace soser....ps there are so many logs i wanna check out but never get the chance.....hustling aint easy ..... but much more fun than real work....one day ill learn how to use an i phone

soserthc1

soserthc1

What up, Motiv! Them babies r looking good so far. I missed this thread somehow. I'm here for the show now, bro! Best of luck with ur grow, homie.
very easy to miss a show these days unless they extend days to 36hrs and we dedicated the other 12 to catch up on everyone's work.....cause this site is blowing up lately.......
Look whos talkin! Haha, what up my brother!
yea right delae mention in his thread about popping like 200 beans - damn in a jelous bastard......

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up What up everybody! Time for an update on the Evil Knievel OG. All of the babies are doing very well. As you will see in the pictures I accidentally fried the lil ones with a foliar spray about 2 weeks ago. I often do foliar sprays under one of my 4'- 4 bulb T5's without issues, what I forgot this time is that the T5 I normally do this under has 2 of the bulbs always turned off. The light these were under doesn't have the ability to switch (2) of the bulbs off so the lil ones got a bit burned. It wouldn't be a Motiv grow if some type of stupid shit didn't happen, lol, I always have to do shit the hard way, my pops used to tell me that. Anyway, things are back on track and all of the new growth is doing great. I will soon be transplanting these in to 1 gallon pots and topping them to start bushing them out. Due to conditions in my environment seedlings tend to grow a bit slower than other people experience in there invironments, which actually works out well for me because of space limitations, so it doesn't really bother me. So, without further delay, here are the (5) Evil Knievel babies. I hope you enjoy. (please hold comments until all (20 ) pics are posted, (4) of each plant. Thank you!
EK #1
IMAG2060
IMAG2061

IMAG2062
IMAG2063

EK #2
IMAG2064
IMAG2065

IMAG2066
IMAG2067

Top Bottom