motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Evil Knievel OG #5- Female (late started seed, 1 week behind others):
IMAG2339
IMAG2340
IMAG2341
IMAG2342

There they are ya'll. I truly can't wait for this strain either. Some very cool smells coming off of them already, I will update that later with details. All of the plants look like they are going to strecth out quite a bit, but we shall see. My environment at times seems to kind keep plants from stretching out of control, so I hope that's the case this time as well. I will take new pics very soon, possibly tonight. Thank you ALL for visiting MOTIVLAND, I honestly appreciate it. Peace, Blerssings, Respect, and MAAD LOVE to you all! Stay tuned and I'll see ya around the Farm. Laters all! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn motiv ur puttin on a nice show.. Great lookin plants.. Now I don't know what 2 pop 1st.. It's very hard 2 pick a strain 2 run when Alien make so much killer cross's
What up Goo dog! Thanks man! Yeah bro, this run is going MUCH MUCH more smothly than the last. Plants are now flipped and are contunuing to grow nicely. It definitely is hard to choose what to pop out of A's gear, it ALL seems to be fire, as you know, a couple I know first hand ARE fire. Can't wait to see this run really get going, girls are gonna get tall quick. I have an FPOG#2 that is already over 2' at the flip (oops) she's gonna be a big'un. Lots of time for supercropping and pinching yet though, hopefully i don't stress em, but they should be fine. Thanks for rollin through big dog, I need to go peep your thread here in a minute, I bet its all frosty goodness over there :) Peace out Goo Brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking real good Motiv. Keep up the great work!
Thank you KushCo! I'm doin all I can over here bro. VERY excited for this run. I hope all is well with you and that your garden is bangin out Fatty's! Peace homie! Motiv
Yo Motiv! Everything is lookin' good homie! Sorry I haven't been around much....It's hard to keep up with you and Cheese and all your logs. I don't know how you find the time and patience man.

Respect

D
What up my brother! Thanks D, you already know your opinion means a lot to me bro, I appreciate it! I know you've been MAAD busy and trying to handle shit man, no sweat at all. Yeah bro, handling 3 logs (one basically done) and more looming on the horizon does get a bit difficult, plus trying to find the time to get around to all the threads/grows I want to watch and rap with people, eeesh, we get it done though. Cheese is rright though, it helps that our flower rooms are only 1 light, not so many plants to photo, but still....
Anyway, always good to hear from ya man. I know we'll rap soon. Peace out brother! Motiv

Those babies are loving their new home and are ready to put out for daddy. Keep up the great work brother

YEEEEEEAH Buddy! They are coming along nicely so far, I am MUCH happier right now than I was at this time last run. Now just to keep things this way, lol. I know you are feelinf exactly the same way. Pleanty of FIRE on the horizon though my friend. Bang that Cheesy Fire out this time bro, I'll be watching for sure. Thank you for peepin this one out and commenting. Peace out brother Queso, rap soon big dog! Motiv

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great logs motiv thanks 4 taking the time 2 share with us I know how hard it is 2 keep up with updates.. & I only run 1 log.. The harvest came out super nice.. I love the vid also.. The FPOG harvest was sick I like how u make super dence big buds with small plants.. When the FPOG in the vid is dry & u get a min can u post the harvest waight if it's not 2 much trouble.. If ur 2 bizzy no worries doggie I know how bizzy u r.. Great job dog..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Yo! Farmers! It's dat time again. Time for da update. So, Evil Knievel Og, my prediction? FIRE! Lol, no doubt, I am really liking the way this plant is looking, smelling, growing (a bit stretchy, but eh, whatever, it's OG dom). This strain so far is doing very well in my garden and with Alien's organic nute regiment with a couple tweaks of my own. I have noticed on it (like all other Og's I have grown, which is only a couple) that it is a little bit nute sensitive, but a little back seems to have been all that was needed and they seem back on track. So, yesterday was Day #22 and I finally got to take some pics. Check em out!

Evil Knievel OG #1- Day #22
IMAG2478
IMAG2479
IMAG2480
IMAG2481
IMAG2483
IMAG2485
IMAG2486
IMAG2487
IMAG2488

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Evil Knievel OG #5- Day #22
IMAG2502
IMAG2515
IMAG2503
IMAG2504
IMAG2505
IMAG2506
IMAG2507
IMAG2508
IMAG2510
IMAG2512

There they are ya'll. Evil Knievel OG rockin out in Motivland. Sorry for some of the lighting in the pics, I was still figuring it out in the area I shot pics last night. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed them and THANK YOU for droppin in! PEACE! Motiv

Top Bottom