IMAG2072
IMAG2073

IMAG2074
IMAG2075

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
EK #5 (lateest planted, 1 week after the others)
IMAG2076
IMAG2077

IMAG2078
IMAG2079

There you go all. Evil Knievel OG. Things are moving along just fine. I will update again after the transplant and topping. THANK YOU all for dropping in to Motivland, I TRULY appreciate it. Peace , love, and respect to you all. Laters! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
yes yess everyone is starting to blow up in motivland.. how long till the transplant ?
What up brother Cheese! Was planning on trans today, but we're prepping up a bbq right now for my boys bday, so will probably do tomorrow. I might take the tops as cuts tonight, but also may wait til after trans and adjustment period. Cant make up my mind yet, go figure eh? Ill keep ya updated bro. Peace homie! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Whats up Farmers! Well, as you all know i have been super busy lately with harvesting the Fruity Pebble OG's and Alien Grapevines plus all the room clean up, taking care of veg, and working a full time job that i havent gotten to do a normal update in a bit. I really want you all to see how things are going so i figured id post a couple pics i took to send to some friends the other day, just to update you all until i get to do the true update this weekend. All of the plants are doing awesomely and i should know their sexes soon. So, heres just a couple pics of the veg tent, sorry for the poor lighting. The plants on the right in the black round pots are the Evil Knievel OG's. The plants on the left in the white square pots are the Galactic Tahoes. Thank you for dropping in to Motivland and i promise a full update very soon. Peace all! Motiv
IMAG2288
IMAG2289
IMAG2290

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking good... Your flower room is going to stuffed...
Well, thats the goal isnt it? Haha, thanks for droppin in my friend. Stoked that you are gonna be able to get your indoor groove on soon. Do let me know if you have any more questtions. Ill do my best to help ya get it going on the good foot. Lots of amazing growers on here too, definitely make use of their knowledge and experience as well. Blow it up brother! Peace! Motiv
Lookin good.. They look ready 2 b flowered.. Great update
What up MG! Hows things bro? Yeah man, gettin close , i need to get these plants sexes identified, which should happen soon, the its transplant and flip time for any lucky ladies. All of the clones are already rooted except for the #5 which i just took 5 days ago since it was started a week after the rest. Gettin anxious. I hope all is well with you and Ms. Goo. Rap to ya soon brother, thank you for droppin in. Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Yo! What up Farmers! A little late, but it's time for a quick picture update on the Evil Knievel OG's. These pics were taken a week ago today (sorry) so the plants have gotten much bigger and are now transplanted in to 5 gallon pots and as of today are in day 1 of flower. It's looking like I got 3 females, 2 males of this strain and one of the males is ooooooowie, STANKY! May have to do a lil something with him. Anyway, without lagging anyfurther, here are the Evil Knievel OG's 1 week ago at day 51 from seed. Enjoy!

Evil Knievel OG #1 Female
IMAG2323
IMAG2324
IMAG2325

IMAG2326

Evil Knievel OG #2- Male (Stinky Fucker!)
IMAG2327
IMAG2328
IMAG2329
IMAG2330

Top Bottom