MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That's exactly where I seen it.
I will start a thread so as to not jack motiv's..after I confirm there isnt a thread already on it. Ill go ahead an answer your question to my best knowledge, though. Its my understanding that the genetics of the added/grafted limb will not change. It still is what it is, but its roots are being removed and then attached to another plant. Kind of like cloning..you arent changing the gens, its just relies on another plant to feed it now. Example..have you ever supercropped too hard and snapped a branch completely off but then taped up, to have it heal stronger (like motiv did in this thread)? Same principle, but youre splicing to another plant.

Now that you mention that, it does sound familiar. Ill dig around.. I think it was an unban grower vid on youtube. Hes at a seed bank or something and the guy hes interviewing has a mother w 4-5 others grafted to it. When I find Ill post up in adv tek forum, so as to keep this one on topic..which is the Alien funk that motivs cultivating!

Cheers,
primo303

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Great, great work motiv. I am in love with the structure of your Alien GV bro. The man Alien certainly has an eye for selection: excellent vigor, structured to yield, and they're resin bombs. Can't ask for more than that... You know I don't have slouches in the boom room rite now... Skunk VA S1s, pre98, SFV OG. But when I peeps you guy's Alien gear I feel so inadequate, lol. Great work motive. Super stoker for you.

Hey thanks El T! I really appreciate the comment bro. I really like the Agv structure as well, Alien picked a winner for sure, and actually it seems to be doing a bit better than the fpog at this point. Its getting MAAD cramped in my veg tent so the plants are giving me a "fuck you Motiv" kind of look, so hopefully the possible males will show them selves so i can remove them from the tent and give the ladies some more space. I am STOKED to flower these out, but have a little ways to go yet. Yeah bro, your cuts definitely are NO slouches, i hope they are treating you well. Thanks again El T. Respect homie! Peace! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey thanks El T! I really appreciate the comment bro. I really like the Agv structure as well, Alien picked a winner for sure, and actually it seems to be doing a bit better than the fpog at this point. Its getting MAAD cramped in my veg tent so the plants are giving me a "fuck you Motiv" kind of look, so hopefully the possible males will show them selves so i can remove them from the tent and give the ladies some more space. I am STOKED to flower these out, but have a little ways to go yet. Yeah bro, your cuts definitely are NO slouches, i hope they are treating you well. Thanks again El T. Respect homie! Peace! Motiv
males tend to like to get close to the ladies...... "fuck you motiv look" lol........peace soser

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up Medusa! All 10 transplanted to 9x9 square pots last weekend, all with cuts taken and some cutting back done to create more tops and buy me some time. havent made up my mind if i want to flower them in these pots as i had planned or transplant up one more time. They are in chill mode in the veg tent right now except for the 4 unidentified plants, they are under my other 4' 4 bulb t5. The other 6 are confirmed fem, 3 FPOG, 3 AGV. If the other 4 are males, oooowie, they all could be badasses, we shall see. Will update soon. peace out chica! Motiv

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
What up Medusa! All 10 transplanted to 9x9 square pots last weekend, all with cuts taken and some cutting back done to create more tops and buy me some time. havent made up my mind if i want to flower them in these pots as i had planned or transplant up one more time. They are in chill mode in the veg tent right now except for the 4 unidentified plants, they are under my other 4' 4 bulb t5. The other 6 are confirmed fem, 3 FPOG, 3 AGV. If the other 4 are males, oooowie, they all could be badasses, we shall see. Will update soon. peace out chica! Motiv
Fantastic ! I have a ? not related to this 28 gr of good weed made in to butter along with 6 gr kief in a double batch of brownies appoximately will make 50 brownie pops what would per gram be? I could make my own foruum you think? basically a small doughnut hole

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
.56 gms of weed
.12 gms oh kif
thats per doughnut. effectiveness depends on the quality of bud, kif and the person. edibles kick my ass. probably cuz im always smoking. i rather burn flowers than any other way of medicating.

Thank you Queso Grande for handling this, i wasnt able to get to it until long after you had already answered the question. Good lookin out homie! I hope all is stylee with you. Peace to ya brother! Will rap with ya soon. Later! Motiv

Ya and some people nothin Thanks Big sorry Motiv for running off track.;)
It's all good Medusa, no problem at all. Im glad you all feel comfortable enough to chat and ask questions in my thread. Im think of starting a "Motiv's chat room thread" where we can all just shoot the shit and talk about whatever, but i think i should ask Logic his thoughts on that before doing it. I hope you are having a great day. Update coming soon. Peace to ya Medusa! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IT'S OFFICIAL:

AGV= 3 FEMALES, 2 MALES

FPOG= 3 FEMALES, 2 MALES

60/40 female to male ratio is probably perfect for a small grower like me, i dont think i could be happier! All of the plants are squat, bushy, nice node spacing and coping awesomely with the madness that is Motivland. Update with pics this weekend. Stoked!
Not too long til flower, WOOT! Haha, its Friday, Honey Brown rollin thick already. Have a great night/day all! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
A party aint a party if its a suasage party, so yeah, the 6/4 rocks! And yeah, Co liqs cant keep up with me, Honey Brown's main consumer, lol. Oregon eh? If you ever run in to my homies Koma or OMMP Grower, says what up for me. Thank you Medusa for always rollin through, MUCH appreciated! Peace Chica! Motiv (no E, intentionally)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thank you Queso Grande for handling this, i wasnt able to get to it until long after you had already answered the question. Good lookin out homie! I hope all is stylee with you. Peace to ya brother! Will rap with ya soon. Later! Motivdoes

It's all good Medusa, no problem at all. Im glad you all feel comfortable enough to chat and ask questions in my thread. Im think of starting a "Motiv's chat room thread" where we can all just shoot the shit and talk about whatever, but i think i should ask Logic his thoughts on that before doing it. I hope you are having a great day. Update coming soon. Peace to ya Medusa! Motiv
medusa - motiv love to chat (ever watched a video) he will never get pissed about talking on his thread - and his growing skills are insane so if this thread is 100 pages - i for one will follow it to the end.... peaCe soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

IT'S OFFICIAL:

AGV= 3 FEMALES, 2 MALES

FPOG= 3 FEMALES, 2 MALES

60/40 female to male ratio is probably perfect for a small grower like me, i dont think i could be happier! All of the plants are squat, bushy, nice node spacing and coping awesomely with the madness that is Motivland. Update with pics this weekend. Stoked!
Not too long til flower, WOOT! Haha, its Friday, Honey Brown rollin thick already. Have a great night/day all! Motiv
awesome ratio.....cant wait for update ... peace bro...

Latest posts

Top Bottom