MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Yes. If the internode distance is tight on the first several sets on the main stem its easier to get a lot of dominant tops rather than topping side branches more heavily to get them. However, at the same time growth can get too thick at the bottom doing this as well and light doesnt get through. I do things based on my environment and grow style. My way most likely will not work for everyone. This way works for me in my environment, it may not for others. Hope that helps, Motiv is too drunk to explain further, lol, peace all! Motiv
lol...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Honey brown!!
YOU know it Doggie!

Haha i have to second that mal. Atleast ill get the drinks haha
Thanks Queso Grande! You are the man! Don't forget my Honey Brown when grabbin the juice! Haha, Later brother! Motiv

Can relate Doc my pain has been relieved T onite very WELL also !!! ( I need to go back to grammar school sometimes )
Haha, glad you were nicely medicated, by your substance of choice and hope you had a great night! Thank you Medusa! Peace out Sister! Motiv

No get your Shit together man ! Too funny with you all the Way1!!!! Nite!!!
Haha, I've been trying for years to get my shit together, lol, I am who I am though. Haha, Thanks yet again Medusa! You Rock! Motiv

*giggle* Thanks, mo! They made sense, helped a lot. I'll re-read them after I sleep so I can actually retain your help.
Be well everyone!:D
Lol, yeah, sorry, I was having a hell of a time trying to type shit out that made sense last night. If you need/want a better description of how/why I do what I do just let me know, I will re-explain more clearly. Earlier in the day is better though, The Honey B starts to sting me right after work daily, lol. I do hope it helped though. Have a great day Sister Goodsen! Peace out! Motiv

He's speaking motiv. Ive had the pleasure over the last 2 years to get to know this guy and his language .. trust me this is good as it gets haha. Addendum .. hahaha ...we love you big dog motiv, dont ever change bro.

THANK YOU Queso Grande for paying attention in Motiv's language class, I may need an interpreteur (spelling?) for myself one of these days HAHA. Been AWESOME having you on deck these last years homie. Hopefully this summer or fall when I go to see D we can meet up and chat face to face. MAAD Love back to you my brother! I am who I am as well, no changing that. You do the same bro. Peace out Queso! Your Friend, Motiv

I'll second that cheddar i think we got the cream of the crop from the ol school you tubers on here. I think the only ones were missing is cannaman and koma.
THANK YOU as well Prod! Been awesome to have spoken with you for so long now, hopefully we also will get to meet some day. You guys kick ass for real, I still don't get why anyone ever started watching my channel, but I MAAD appreciate it. Thank you for being the first to speak to me about the farm as well. Delae is the one who really got me over here, but you told me about it first. You rock brother, hope you get back on track soon. I havent spoken with Koma recently, but I'll give him a call and tell him to come here. I think you used to be on, but he may have gotten banned, lol, u know Koma, haha . Cannaman would be a FUCKING KILLER addition to the farm as well, absolutely great dude. Maybe we can snag him up. Peace and blessings to you bro! Motiv

I think you're right. I tried to get koma over here but hes hella anti social i guess. Oh well the farm fam is solid and I love it just the way it is so no sweat..
I think he was here before, but not positive. I'lll call him up and see. I love it here as well. Peace brother Cheese! Motiv
ya ya we tight for sure shit i trust my farm fam more than some of my hommie's i know for years real talk
Agreed bro! Met some great people here, but without YT I wouldn't know any of you guys or Delae, so I have to give thanks for that. Peace Prod! Motiv

i feel the same way.. i dont fuck with a lot of people anymore. just a select few.
Me as well bro, VERY small circle held these days. Peace homie! Motiv
\
I want some of that Honey Brown

Haha, do it up Chica! Great beer for a cheaper commercial brew. It has a lower Alc content than many other brews so I like it because I can have a few extra, (few my ass, lol). Let me know what you think if you try it. Peace Sister Medusa! Motiv

Just checked out your YouTube channel. Nice personal touch. Great work. CO represent!

outwest

Thank you for checking it out Outwest. I deffinitely do things differently than many, just my style. I hope you really did injoy it, but I apologize that the last 2 vids were shit, in my opinion at least. Peace brother! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Mal, i think i might owe you dinner or something for all that "liking" you just did. Word up brother, glad to have ya watching the thread. I hope life is treating you beatifully bro! Peace man! Motiv
Motiv, I think me , big cheese ,making goo want dinner too........ dinner at herbbdank's video comes to mind - of course i would have a little bit of a trip anyone gotta a couch available lol......
He's speaking motiv. Ive had the pleasure over the last 2 years to get to know this guy and his language .. trust me this is good as it gets haha. Addendum .. hahaha ...we love you big dog motiv, dont ever change bro.
Go to his video's on utube for a motiv speach lesson just dont listen when he starts to wrap it up cause there will still be ten minutes left lol
I think you're right. I tried to get koma over here but hes hella anti social i guess. Oh well the farm fam is solid and I love it just the way it is so no sweat..
agreed
ya ya we tight for sure shit i trust my farm fam more than some of my hommie's i know for years real talk
I agree with this also - real people on here, the medical mj community is awesome

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Motiv, I think me , big cheese ,making goo want dinner too........ dinner at herbbdank's video comes to mind - of course i would have a little bit of a trip anyone gotta a couch available lol......

Motiv says: Haha, We'll have to do that someday, some how. Did you know that that vid at HerbBDanks if the first and so far only video that showed me smoking? Plus the call in from Koma was killer. HBD KILLED it on those shishkabobs that night, oooowie, fire!

Go to his video's on utube for a motiv speach lesson just dont listen when he starts to wrap it up cause there will still be ten minutes left lol

Motiv says: Who, me, talk for a long time? Never! Lol

agreed

Motiv says: Word!

I agree with this also - real people on here, the medical mj community is awesome
For sure! Definitely agree!

Sos, I want to thank you as well for riding along with me for soo long. I TRULY appreciate it brother! You've been one that has seen me grow, progress, fail, and succeed, and have always been positive and supportive along the way. Thank you Homie! Rap soon. Motiv!

soserthc1

soserthc1

You Tube whats it under?
search motiv303
For sure! Definitely agree!

Sos, I want to thank you as well for riding along with me for soo long. I TRULY appreciate it brother! You've been one that has seen me grow, progress, fail, and succeed, and have always been positive and supportive along the way. Thank you Homie! Rap soon. Motiv!
no problem bro.. you are one of the realest dudes and i never met you but have always made me feel important and answered every question i have ever asked with good info, never came across as being to busy, nothing but best to you and yours bro..... we will have that beer one day bro

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just search MOTIV303, you will find it, some titles have my name in them.
Be prepared though, my videos are just me shooting the shit with the people. Sometimes FADED, often rambling, no edits, just 100% me doing my thing. Enjoy! Haha! Laters Medusa!
Enjoyed the videos Motive are ya posting the Alien grow on too ?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Enjoyed the videos Motive are ya posting the Alien grow on too ?
Cool! Thanks for checkin em out Medusa! I showed the Alien plants in the newes vid, and will Definitely show them once in flowre as well. It's hard to find the time to document full grows so I just do flower room updates occasionally showing everything in there. There used to be WELL over 100 vids posted but I deleted them all almost a year ago, starting from my very first grow about 3 years ago. I still have all of the videos, but they aren't uploaded to yt anymore. Video is easier for me than this format because I like to talk (could ya tell, lol) not have to think as much about what I want to say, I just say whatever comes out. I am getting the hang of this format too though and definitely like it, its just different. Many vids and logs here to come. Thanks again Sister! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I thought d told me he came on before but just a short visit. Yt had koo peeps but too much drama. People here are more kick back and knowledgeable ..i feltt like a ganja retard when i first came here Haha. Yt had its moments but this shall be my home! Cant wait to kick back with you and the crew with a few brews and even. More bowls!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Can't go wrong either way and you are very welcome medusa!
Thought about my comment and I freaking cloned am anyway but thanks for the knowledge on this subject:) Shit I am on my way again tonite lets roll o_O

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I have always cloned waited for roots then sent the others in to flower for sex ,but ya ever doubt what you are doing if there is a better way !! Only when I have sampled the finished produc:D t perhaps that is when it occurs? He heo_O

Latest posts

Top Bottom