MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

Hey Bub, whats up homie! Havent see ya around in a bit, thanks for rollin through my thread. I cant wait either bro, TRUST! I hope all is well with you and yours and your garden . Stay up brother! Still posting on YT? Peace man! Motiv
eh, cant lie, iv been better, and been worse, so i guess im alright, ahha, but i still post every now and again on the tube, sometimes it seems like i have more haters subd to me than anything tho, ahha, anyway, hope all is well with you bro, peace

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

eh, cant lie, iv been better, and been worse, so i guess im alright, ahha, but i still post every now and again on the tube, sometimes it seems like i have more haters subd to me than anything tho, ahha, anyway, hope all is well with you bro, peace

the tube really lost its chache.. when it was in its prime i was addicted now it seems that i can hardly watch vids anymore.

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Best vibes to your grow MO' ! there's few Alien growlogs popin' here and it's really exciting to keep a look at... !!
I've just Received my Astrodawg this morning, Thanks to Alien & Logic... Eskimo Kush are in the house too, with the Karma White OG C3 batch freebies...
It seems that your grow will Rock the Casbah ! I guess you have no doubt about it... o_O

Peace

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up ya'll! Time for an update! So, as I've Ive said, my garden is MUCH smaller than many of the others that the other growers firing up Aliens gear. With the nature of my garden being a perpetual grow, sometimes things get held up and need to be kept smaller until the plants ahead of them are ready for flower. Unfortunately, that is the case here. I have (6) plants , all Raskal gear that are just not quite ready , so the FPOG and AGV have not yet been put on the upper level of my tent to get some HID light, which will greatly help them blow up. BUT, no worries, same situation happened to the Raskal plants and as you will se they all look great. So, here is the update, all of the FPOG and AGV are only about 6"-7" tall, topped once, and recently transplanted into 6" x 6" square hydro pots. The Raskal plants will be getting flipped any day. When that happens the FPOG and AGV will be moved up under the Metal Halide which is a 600 watt bulb on a 600 watt Lumitek digital ballast, but stays tuned down to 320 or 400 watts, they will definitely spped up when this happens. Anyway, check em out!

Fruity Pebble OG
IMAG1218
IMAG1219

IMAG1220
IMAG1221

IMAG1222
IMAG1223

IMAG1224
IMAG1225

IMAG1226
IMAG1227

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Like the square white pots. Everything is looking perfectly healthy. By the time your ready for them you will have plenty of copies to make. "I love it when a plan comes together" ;)

Reactions: mal
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
So, once the Raskal plants are off in to the flower room things will speed up. Here are a few shots of the bitches that are clogging up traffic. They are the size I need to flip em, but they just arent quite as mature as I feel comfortable with before I flip em.
IMAG1237
IMAG1238
IMAG1239
IMAG1240
IMAG1241
IMAG1242

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IMAG1246
So, heres the full situation. All in all, 1 Arcata Trainwreck, 1 Chemmy Jones, 1 Grandaddy Haze, 2 fire Alien Kush, 2 Fire Alien Romulan, 1 White Fire OG, 1 White Urkle, 1 Grape Kush. Plus of course the 5 FPOG and the 5 AGV. Traffic Jam ya'll, lol. Thanks for taking a peak everyone. The FPOG and AGV will blow up once they hit the top. Stay tuned! Laters all! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
By the way, 3 of the larger Raskal plants are sitting on the pots behind the shelf, that's why you can't see them. all of the Raskal plants are 1'- 1' 6" in height. Fuck I can't wait to flip ALL of these girls. Gonna be an AMAZING year. Thank you Alien, Obs, Raskal, Delae, Logic of course, and all the new homies here on the Farm. Happy Easter all! MOTIV

kes54800

kes54800

wow motiv, u got it going on my friend. Lookin good so far. Im excited to see wa u can do.lol
Good looks Alien...Thanks Motiv
Peace
KeS

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

imma be on the lookout for the honeybrown, but tonight, these my bitches, also, girls look happy n healthy, peace bro

Fuck easter 008
superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
I see you homie! You have them FPOG's short & squat haha.. It's about that time for them to be Top Shelf I see.. Keep killing it homie...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I see you homie! You have them FPOG's short & squat haha.. It's about that time for them to be Top Shelf I see.. Keep killing it homie...
Waaaaay past time brother, should be able to flip the lil raskals tomorrow, then its an 8-9 week trial keepin the Aliens under control. Ahh the life of a small time grower, its not just a job, its an adventure! Lol, peace bro, hope all is well! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Like the square white pots. Everything is looking perfectly healthy. By the time your ready for them you will have plenty of copies to make. "I love it when a plan comes together" ;)
Yeah bro, i REALLY am liking the white square pots so far. A bit of water or nutes always runs out of the side holes, but thats no biggie because they just soak it up from the bottom if needed. Also, those holes allow more air to the root zone which has allowed killer roots to develope. I am running a nute line thats new to me, General Organics, and it looks like i pushed it just a tad too far, so there is a small amount of nute burn, again no biggie they got a light flush just before these pics were taken and off we go knowing where their feeding threshold currently sits. Thanks for the comment and for stoppin in. Peace brotha! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
excellent job motiv, cant wait till you get these girls into flower! good luck on the hunt bro.
Thanks Dirk! Much appreciated! My veg area is not the greatest so these plants look a bit rough at the moment, but i flipped the raskal plants today, so now these can get under the metal halide and get some better growth hoing on. Its a bit more humid higher up in the tent too so that will help. Cant wait for these to get flowered either, PSYCHED! Thanks again bro! Peace! Motiv

Top Bottom