MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Motive thought your wife was much shorter 8) and AGV 4 and 5 I am betting are girls great grow !!!
Haha, actually my real lady is quite tall. So far, i see1 each of the fpog and Agv that i belueve are males (labels in pics show which those are) the others could go either way, fingers crossed for that special pheno of Alien's on the FPOG and hoping for the the pheno that all others will be compared to on the AGV. We shall see! Thanks for droppin in Medusa, hope all is well with you and your garden. Peace chica! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
looking great bro.. play them some LUDA.. move bitch, get out the way! haha. did you see the pic d sent you? if you did , any thoughts?
Haha, flipped 4 of the Raskal girls today, so i have some room now, the other 2 need to bush up and get just a bit taller first. Saw the pic, but was at work at the time. Ill pm ya bro. Peace homie! Thanks for droppin in as alwats Queso! Motiv

mancordero

mancordero

those plants are lookin good so far.. i'm excited to see how the alien grapevine turns out for you, sounds killer.. have you run those raskal strains before? you've some great ones there too, i love my white fire and fire alien, they'll be staying around for a long time. i've been wondering about the rom fire alien too, haven't seen any of those in flower, yet.. keep up the great work, things are about to get exciting..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
those plants are lookin good so far.. i'm excited to see how the alien grapevine turns out for you, sounds killer.. have you run those raskal strains before? you've some great ones there too, i love my white fire and fire alien, they'll be staying around for a long time. i've been wondering about the rom fire alien too, haven't seen any of those in flower, yet.. keep up the great work, things are about to get exciting..
Thanks bro! so, i finally released my environmental and feeding vulcan deathgrip on the fpog and agv by giving them a light flush, raising the t5, and doing daily mistings with water and in the last few days they are starting to blow up. Cool how its possible kind of keep them in stasis until you want them to grow. This is my first run with Raskals gear too, which i flipped the wifi, 2 FAK, and 1 FAR on Monday, so i am definitely excited. Going to be all kinds o fire in my jars soon, cant wait. More to come soon too, going to be a kick ass couple years with all the new gear. Thanks for rollin through and the positive words brotha, GREATLY appreciated! Will update this weekend. Peace man! Motiv

B

Burned Haze

Love the strain choices bro, Would you say any of those are heavier feeders ?

Really like the structure of the Romulan cross, Compact and bushy!

BH

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Love the strain choices bro, Would you say any of those are heavier feeders ?

Really like the structure of the Romulan cross, Compact and bushy!

BH
Thanks man! Well, this is my first round with all of the Alien and Raskal plants, so i am just figuring out what the can take. However, i am a notoriously heavy feeder and the plants are all takin it like champs. I think they all can feed pretty heavy, but we'll see how it goes. Thanks for peepin out my thread. Peace to ya! Motiv!

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking great Motiv! You top those seed plants early! Loving the little bushes...

Alien Grapevine #2 looks like it should carry alot of the blueberry and grape flavor through based on the structure in the photos.

Cheers brother!

A

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking great Motiv! You top those seed plants early! Loving the little bushes...

Alien Grapevine #2 looks like it should carry alot of the blueberry and grape flavor through based on the structure in the photos.

Cheers brother!

A

The life of a small grower in a perpetual garden brother. Keep em, short, tight, and bushy with heads all over. I will update this weekend and you'll see a big difference in growth. These plants will be chillin for a minute, so they will be FUCKING bushes when they do get flipped, cant wait! Thanks for the info on #2 AGV, definitely appreciated and will be chattin with ya more as they show their personalities. Always good to hear from ya man. Rap soon! Peace brother! Motiv8r

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up all! So, it's that time, time for another update. In the last week the Fruity Pebble OG and the Alien Grapevine plants are all bushing out big time and are shooting vertically at a decent pace. As of the time of these pice they are still under the T5, but that changes today. Unfortunately, during the process of taking these pictures there was a GNARLY accident and two FPOG were harmed and are now casted up in the hospital recovering. Anyway, check em out ya'll! Thank you for droppin in!

FPOG #1
IMAG1261 1
IMAG1262 1
IMAG1263 1

FPOG #2
IMAG1265 1
IMAG1266 1
IMAG1267 1

FPOG #3
IMAG1268 1
IMAG1269 1
IMAG1270 1

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
During the process of taking these pictures the plants were in 1' x 2' trays setting on the counter and on the floor. After I had taken the pictures, I grabbed plant #4 out of the tray to take it back to the tent, plant #3 apparently was too close to the edge and the tray was over hangin the counter. Plant #3 fell and landed upside down on plant #2. Several branches were horribly broken and I am not sure if I will be able to save those branches because the breaks were not clean, they were very jagged and rough. All of the breaks are being supported by wire and are sealed with tape to ensure against any infection or overdrying in the break area. This usually works great for me. I have saved MANY broken branches before, but this time we will have to see. A sad sad day in MOTIVLAND.

IMAG1278 1
IMAG1279 1
IMAG1280 1
IMAG1281 1

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Accidents happen. . . but damn I feel for you bro! They are still in veg, and very vigorous plants, so hopefully they will come right back. . . was the break complete, or were the branches still hanging on by a thread? I have had much better luck if the break was 90%, rather than 100% off. Sending positive vibes towards MOTIVLAND

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Accidents happen. . . but damn I feel for you bro! They are still in veg, and very vigorous plants, so hopefully they will come right back. . . was the break complete, or were the branches still hanging on by a thread? I have had much better luck if the break was 90%, rather than 100% off. Sending positive vibes towards MOTIVLAND

-Meeks
Thanks homie! Yeah, thankfully every branch that I am trying to save was at least about 10-15% connected. I did lose 1 top and about 7-8 fan leaves though. The breaks were pretty gnarly, but I am fairly confident I can save em, I got them tied up and bandaged quickly. Thanks for the good vibes brother! Peace Meeks! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IMAG1291 1
IMAG1292 1
IMAG1293 1

IMAG1294 1
IMAG1295 1
IMAG1296 1

All in all (other than todays fuck up) they are really doing well. Space restrictions and environmental conditions caused them issues for a bit, but now they just want to grow. I have identified what I believe to be the first Male of the FPOG, but the others aren't showing quite yet. Based on what I am seing at this point I have a feeling there will be quite a few females, but we shall see soon. Thank you all for rollin through. MAAD appreciated! Peace Farmers! MOTIV

Top Bottom