MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yo i hope you kept those pollen sacks from the hermi plants brutha after you flower them out witch ever is the dankest one make some s1 for your self if there was anything to ever happen .You could also make some sick fem crosses with the gear you have hommie shit just the 2 your running now would be dank to see them crossed together the genetics are so epic that even a poly hybrid like that is no doubt to be super sick. the girls look good hommie gonna be frosty in motive land!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
sucks about the herm branches but youre handling well. gonna end up with a lot of mighty fine herb my brother. keep it up
hey this is a weed forum not yayo hahaha. glad the pollen harvesting method is working out for you.

Yeah bro, it does, but it is what it is, I'll keep a keen eye on them. Crazy shit though, I've broken and bandaged hundreds of branches and never had that happen, but these were pretty gnarly breaks. Hmm, new experience= new knowledge I guess, fuck it! lol
The pollen collection method works great bro, thanks for the info! Peace and respect to ya my friend! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo i hope you kept those pollen sacks from the hermi plants brutha after you flower them out witch ever is the dankest one make some s1 for your self if there was anything to ever happen .You could also make some sick fem crosses with the gear you have hommie shit just the 2 your running now would be dank to see them crossed together the genetics are so epic that even a poly hybrid like that is no doubt to be super sick. the girls look good hommie gonna be frosty in motive land!
What up Prod! so, no, I didn't keep the sacks from those branches. They were as of yet unopened so I really couldn't collect the pollen from them, plus I have the males for that purpose anyway and will be making some fun shit from them. If i decide I ever want fems I'll just reverse a clone to do it, I needed to get the sacks up out of my flower room with a quickness so really didn't even think on it. And yeah, I agree, FPOG x AGV or AGV x FPOG would be sick, I might just do that, who knows. I want to hit a few things with the FPOG male, like my Chemmy Jones, Arcata Trainwreck, White Fire OG, and maybe the Grape Kush, lots of options. We'll see what actually ends up happening and I will post the update. Thanks for droppin in homie! Rap soon. Motiv

Skeet skeet skeet!
Lol, what up BudMuncher! Hope things are good in your world bro! Peace dudie! Motiv

Damn cousin, that males is bustin' nuts all over the place. Great clusters of male flowers, you certainly chose a keeper.
Yeah bro, this male flowered REALLY quickly and formed well, then just starting bustin nuts all over, I said to myself, YUUUUP, thats my stud! Lol, thanks for the comment bro, much appreciated. Peace out El T! Motiv

Nice pics man! Good speaking with you yesterday homie. Keep slaying it...motiv303 stylee!
Thank you my friend! Always good rapping with ya man, definitely let me know if there is anything I can do brother! Fire those beds up bro, I can't wait to see you kill it in them. Best wishes and best of luck with everything D. Motiv Stylee for LIFE! Lol, Peace my brother! Motiv

Your doing a great job bro. Thanks for the update and super pics.
What up Old Skool! Good to hear from ya bro! Thank you for the comment and for checkin things out. How's the starfighter treatin ya? Shit looks FIRE! Keep up the killer work bro! Peace to ya homie! Motiv

Very nice Motive can't wait for harvest !
You and me both chica. Getting anxious already, lol. Thank you as always for visiting Motivland and your comments. Can't wait to see what you do with your Alien plants, kill it girl! Peace out Medusa! Motiv

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey homie! I like the way your ladies are looking. You are in for a real treat!
Your stud is a Monster!! How long did it take before he started nuttin everywhere?
I'm excited to see what you get & do with everything! Well, I'm kicked back with my feet up, smoking on this super strong Grape Now & Later FPOG watching you kill it haha.. much love homie!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Your stud is a Monster!! How long did it take before he started nuttin everywhere?
I'm excited to see what you get & do with everything! I'm kicked back with my feet up, smoking on this super strong Grape Now & Later FPOG watching you kill it haha.. much love homie!!

Nice bro! I bet that shit is FIRE!!!! Thank for the comment homie. The male started droppin pollen at only like 2 weeks in bro, crazy fast, and I can collect a decent amount of pollen every day. This is the first male I've ever flowered as well. The Fire Alien Kush males I have stress autoed under 24 hour light and dropped so thats how I made my last crosses. I'm diggin ths male, stoked on him for sure. Now I just need to decide what to make, lol. I hope things are nice and healthy and blowin up for you bro. Stay cool brother! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm excited to see what you get & do with everything! Well, I'm kicked back with my feet up, smoking on this super strong Grape Now & Later FPOG watching you kill it haha.. much love homie!!

put it out, im on my way haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nice bro! I bet that shit is FIRE!!!! Thank for the comment homie. The male started droppin pollen at only like 2 weeks in bro, crazy fast, and I can collect a decent amount of pollen every day. This is the first male I've ever flowered as well. The Fire Alien Kush males I have stress autoed under 24 hour light and dropped so thats how I made my last crosses. I'm diggin ths male, stoked on him for sure. Now I just need to decide what to make, lol. I hope things are nice and healthy and blowin up for you bro. Stay cool brother! Motiv

so your beans are fem?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey homie! I will be harvesting a week from today @ 63... I'm smoking on some young bottom of the plant testers... I would want them full throttle for you! A nice slow dry, with a few weeks in jars & we are all good haha.. You know your more than welcome homie!!!
ahh dont gimme that its lowers BS its all fire my friend haha. wish a road trip was possible cuz it would be koo as shit to kick it and burn.

soserthc1

soserthc1

hey this is a weed forum not yayo hahaha. glad the pollen harvesting method is working out for you.
funny was thinking about snorting it - when i seen it to....them days are long gone thou bro... lol........killin it motiv - no sweat on the few every grow is not gonna be perfect just as long as you end up with some fire and nothing is seariously wrong with all yours plants - your ahead of the game....... Good Karma ..... bring it home brothr...........peace soser

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

No, they are regular. The pollen used was from the fire alien male and i hit the chemmy jones and grandaddy haze females with it. Nothing hermied, the male just autoflowered from the stress of deficiency caused by damn light warrior.
peace bro! Motiv

ahhh ok i must have misinterpeted what you said

soserthc1

soserthc1

No, they are regular. The pollen used was from the fire alien male and i hit the chemmy jones and grandaddy haze females with it. Nothing hermied, the male just autoflowered from the stress of deficiency caused by damn light warrior.
peace bro! Motiv
lol- light warrior.......

Top Bottom