MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-FRUITY PEBBLE OG & ALIEN GRAPEVINE

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up all! So, sorry its been a while since ive dropped a picture update, but ive been crazy busy and stressed lately with my plants in flower. The last 2 groups ive flowered have had more fucked up things go on than any other group in the just over 3 years that ive been growing. Ive dealt with badly broken branches, a retarded amount of hermaphrodites, deficiencies, nutrient sensitivity, stupid accidents, converting veg space to bloom space, on and on. Last night as i went in to take a couple pics for this update i discovered that i had yet another hermie and that my whole flower room is now at least partially polinated. The plant that hermed was the Chemmy Jones, the 3rd of the 3 plants directly around the humidifier that i forgot to cover the red light on back when i flipped this set, all 3 have hermied. Anyway, pissed as i am, all i can do is stay positive and try to bring as much of this grow through intact as possible. Even in all of this, there a couple shining stars (the bitches are pregnant, but theyre shining, lol) so i want to let you all see how things are going. So, here is a shot of each of the Alien Grapevine And Fruity Pebble OG:

ALIEN GRAPEVINE:
IMAG1940

IMAG1941

IMAG1942

FPOG:
IMAG1946

IMAG1944

IMAG1945

AGV4 and FPOG4 are the plants that didnt get transplanted to larger pots and richer soil, bigtime fuckup. They are showing some bad and fast moving deficiency. The other plants are lovin life except fpog3 is a light eater and has some "Claw" in a few spots. I gotta say, even all knocked up they look pretty good. I am looking forward to the next round which will be in coco. Thank you all as always for checking me out. Peace, respect, blessings, FUCK HERMAPHRODITES! Motiv out!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thank you Prod and Goo! the silver lining to this dark cloud is that's all of these hermaphrodites are stress induced. of this I am 99.99999(ad infinitum)% sure. and I know you two fellas know what that means, a whole bunch of feminized seeds from some fire genetics. the 1 problem there is the fact that there were more than 1 pollinating parent and I really won't know what is what . it's gonna be kind of like a poly hybrid genetic goodie grab bag, lol, we shall see what comes out of it . peace and good night all, this cat is off to bed! Laters all! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

sucks about the herms but the goodie grab bag sounds like an adventure that id like take haha. fuck it, got to take the good with the bad bro. youll be back on track very soon. all in all the plants still look good. maybe you can label some branches and make those f2s you wanted to make.. hope everything works out with this run and not too many ladies hit hard. texting you now so peace haha

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
sucks about the herms but the goodie grab bag sounds like an adventure that id like take haha. fuck it, got to take the good with the bad bro. youll be back on track very soon. all in all the plants still look good. maybe you can label some branches and make those f2s you wanted to make.. hope everything works out with this run and not too many ladies hit hard. texting you now so peace haha
Im going to flower out the other fpog male (since #1 is a lil too active under 24 hour light) and use that pollen for the f2's next run. If i did it now some of the beans from the herms would be mixed in and i dont want that. The goodie grab bag will be cool though. Peace homie, txt ya back in a sec. Lol. Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
sup brotha motive, that shizz sucks ..they still look like dimes tho.....sendin good vibes your way ... you cant keep a good man down.... rock steady ...

~KEO
What up Keo! Good to hear from ya bro. Yeah man, bit of a rough time lately, but ill still pull out some fire im sure. Thank you for the positive vibes bro, sendin some right back to ya. I hope everything down there in paradise is stylee for you and yours. stay up brother! Motiv

Those pics are dope homie!
Thanks brother! Like i said, theres still some shining stars in there, even with the BS. Have a killer day my friend, cant wait to see those beds budded out. Rap soon D! Motiv

Damn motiv problems sound about like what ive been gettin into of late...i feel ya!! headaches headaches!

Looking good though for all that and The AGV #4 and FPOG #2 look to be stacking real nice! Are the FPOG smellin yet?
yo yo Grit! Whats up man! Damn, sorry to hear you're having the issues as well, hopefully not too too bad. I know you will still bang out that fire. There are some great aromas coming out of the room now, but they are just starting to get heavier. I havent really sat down and spent the time to identify individual plants smells yet and to be honest my smeller sucks. I smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day which really affects my ability to identify smells and seperate them out. I will start workin on it though and will post my findings. When the lights turn on and i first open the door it smells like a cornucopia of sweet fruits that someone stashed an ounce of straight kush in the middle of, its a wonderful thing. A couple of the plants are starting stack up, but you are correct, those 2 are the most dense out of all in the room. Thanks for poppin in Gritty. Peace to ya homie! Motiv
Lookin good there bro. Your AGV #2 looks like my # 7.
Thanks brother GP! We have a couple that look similar i think. Keep up the awesome work bro, ill get back to ya here after a bit. Thanks for droppin in bro! Rap soon! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking killer Motiv! Thank you for the photo update. Much appreciated! I PM'd you back...hit me up with info whenever you have the time brother.

Keep killin' it!

A
What up A! Thanks for the comment brother! Even with the bs thats happened im still hella excited about this set, and cant wait to start the next. Things are starting to take off now so its getting exciting. As always man i thank you for all of your help and im sorry i semi-fucked this set up, shit happens though. Replied to the pm bro, rap soon . Peace broski! Motiv
Motive how large were the males U pollinated and your room what is a good light to finish them beings all u want is the pollen? Thanks
Hey Medusa, how goes it? The male i flipped was bigger and bushier than it needed to be for my purposes, but thats just how it was when identified as a male. You can flower out a small clone or a huge bush to get as much pollen as you feel you want/need. Remember, a little goes a loooooooong way. I would suggest just starting with a small one, under a foot tall if you are just experimenting. I flipped mine with a 2 bulb t5 in a 2x2 closet with no issues. It only takes a few weeks for pollen to start to be released and you can very quickly collect quite a bit. I will flip a small male here soon and will post some pics of it. There are pics of the last one in this thread a ways back as well. I hope that helps . Peace and blessings sister! Later! Motiv

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They r still looking good. Prego bitches can still be sexy, Mo. I had a lil bit of light coming thru my duct work. I been dealing with the same thing. My boy had his Chemmy Jones herm on him also. Pollenated his OG18. U might have a few new strains to fuck with. Think positive always! See ya around the Farm, bro.

Top Bottom