MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up What up Farmers! Time for a little update. We are 4 days out of the pack right now and things are looking great. All 5 beans have cracked and 4 are already up out of the rooter in a big way. The last one is a little slow, but I think it'll come along as it is already shedding the shell. Not a whole lot else to say about them at this time as they are just starting. I am sorry I haven't replied to everybody's comments yet, I have been HELLA busy recently, but I MAAD appreciate the comments and I WILL get to them. You folks ROCK! ENjoy the shots of the Galctic Tahoe babies, here they are! Peace all! Respect, blessings, and love to you all! Motiv

IMAG1729
IMAG1730

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
A big congrats motiv, knock it out of the park.
Thanks El T! I am SUPER STOKED for these babies. I've wanted a Tahoe cut for a long time, this is even better, truly can't wait! Thanks for droppin in aagain bro, always good to hear from ya. Peace out El T! Motiv
very promising. subbed !
VERY promising! Thank you for peepin the thread and welcome to Motivland! Lol. Peace Crysmatic. Motiv
homie! homie! homie! Damn!!! You have GREAT selection of bean choices.. I know your gonna knock this waaaaay out the city!!Hell Yeah! I'm a season ticket holder for all your grows.. I got my popcorn ready!!! This is what we doooo! haha... much love..
You already know I had to get my mits on this one brother, you already know! CRAZY excited for this strain. I got my backstage pass to all of your shows as well bro. Thank you for the support brother! Peace and rap with ya soon homie. Motiv
You lucky man.....so jealous of you once again brotha. Man I want me some galactic Tahoe....

Best of luck on the hunt...I'll be watching fo Shizzle ~Smf~
Thanks SMF! Had to get my hands on these so I could keep up with all the fire you've got bro ;)
Thank you for droppin in man, I appreciate your presence and positive vibes. Keep killin it bro, grats again on the mod job, doing great! Peace brother! Motiv
im not even going to sub this cuz im too jealous! who the fuck am i kidding im subbed like a gimp tied to a whipping post with a gag ball stuffed down his throat by a midget on stilts! you already understand my love affair with tahoe bro so im pulling for you and GT big time. make it happen brother.

nacho cheese

Haha, fuckin Cheese, you crack me up brother. Thank you for your always kick ass comments. Sorry for talkin your ear off the other night, the boomers had my mind and mouth rolling, although sometimes not so successfully, lmfao. Thank you for all of your support and help my friend. Peace to you brother! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

always a pleasure brother no need to appologize . shit was funny you were talking with some long ass pauses then id hear you start hella laughing i knew it was good time in motivland! haha . how'd the old lady take the news about her house plant?

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
YEs, yes they are, or will be! Thanks PG! Rap soon my friend! Motiv
I am definitely watching this one!
Welcome to the show Wavegem, glad to have you. Thanks for droppin in. Peace out! Motiv
Sitting Front row Bro. Super excited to see what these do. Big time props.
Always glad to have ya Old Skool. The props belong to Alien, I'm just the lucky cat that talked him out of them, lol. Peace and MAAD props to you as well brother! Peace OS! Motiv
how many more ya got? im tryin to keep up with all these bomb ass grow logs..

Haha, I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya! It's going to be a challenge for me to keep up as well, we'll see how it goes. Thank you for checkin out Motivland. Peace to ya 420alldaze! Motiv
Damn, Motiv! Alien and Logic need to set you up w your own sub-forum. Im green w envy of your green. Rock that shit, homie.

Alien, when you get motivs rooms all packed out you can work on mine. 303 testing crew, whats up!
Haha, thanks Primo! Alien has already done more for me than I deserve, I have been blessed and feel VERY lucky. Thank you bro for all of your support, youve been following me for quite a while and I truly appreciate that brother. I hope things are going great for you man, Tear shit up with the Hazeman gear, I know you will. Peace out brother! Motiv
3 logs at once eh? You're going to be a busy guy. Better start building up those calluses on your typing fingers.

I'll be posted up as usual homie.

D
The calluses are already building my brother D! I hope I can keep up with the replies to comments like this, but it might get difficult. I WILL keep up the updates though. I can't wait to see the updates in your fire factory, I want beds badly, but that would require space, something you know very well I do not have so I will grow in beds vicariously through your thread. Peace, love, and the utmost respect to you my brother! Rap wit ya soon D. Motiv

For real? I feel like I turned my head for a second & your grow logs multiplied like rabbits! Do what you do, motiv!
Oh yeah, it's for real! Whats up Lady GC! always great to see you checking out Motivland, MUCH appreciated. I hope things are moving along well for you. Peace and blessings Sister! Chat soon. Motiv
Good luck with these bro. Im tuned in.
Thank you Motivation! I'm tuned in to your grow as well. Kill it bro! Thanks for droppin in! Peace! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Ok now what the hell is going on over here... are u fuckn serious Tahoe OG X Tahoe Alien i nearly shit my pants when i saw this tread... now this might be the holy grail.... mos def on my list i bet you popped wood Motiv when u got those beans... imma be sippin on haterade watching this tread... u lucky bastard... im stuck on stupid tahoe seed form.... handle it Motiv... Damn Alien ur a bad MoFo peace n grow homies...
Haha Evoke, yeah bro, this strain is going to be SERIOUS! And yes, still rockin the wood to this day, lol. Thank you for all of your comments and for following the logs, MAAD appreciated bro! I hope things are going well for you. Peace to ya homie! Motiv
Damn u.. That's the strain I want 2 run next.. U lucky dog.. That's gunna b a sick ass strain.. I'm gunna try 2 get my hands on some of them seeds.. Good luck on this.. I'm sure ur gunna kill it..
Word up Goo! Thank you for droppin in homie, its ALWAYS good to hear from ya bro. Yeah bro, definitely try to snag some of these up, I'm positive they will be STRAIGHT FIRE bro. I'm still envious of you for getting A's keeper FPOG cut, you sir are a lucky dog as well, hopefully I can find a similar one in mine. Thank you for the comment brother, keep doin your thang man. Stay gooey! Peace brother! Motiv
A few packs of Galactic Tahoe will be available here via auction whenever THCBay is back up and running.
Good shit A! Thank you SOOOOO much for allowing me the opportunity to run your gear and especially some of the best genetics out there, you are the man my friend. Keep killin it bro, bring the heat! Peace out brother, I will rap with ya soon. Laters! Motiv
Shit dude. Your gonna have to get some more space etc. Keep up the killer work. Dig your grows/threads. I don't know how you do it all.
Fuck GP, I know man, I NEED space badly. Soooooo many strains I want to run and want to grow larger plants as well. One of these days I'll get this place fixed up and sold. Until then I gotta do what I gotta do brother. Somehow I seem to manage with lots of cloning and dropping undesirable strains from the stable, but now I'm stuck, I don't have any more I want to let go, lol. I'll figure things out I suppose. Good to hear from homie, how's things in your world? Hit me back. Peace out GP! Motiv
Ya one of the few to make the beans list is def the galactic tahoe.. Good luck buddy
Word Illmind, I was soooo stoked when I first saw the info on this strain man, had to have it. Snap em up when the opportunity comes, I have a feeling they will get waaaay up there in the auction though. Good to see ya drop in man, definitely appreciate you checking things out. Peace out Ill! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
always a pleasure brother no need to appologize . shit was funny you were talking with some long ass pauses then id hear you start hella laughing i knew it was good time in motivland! haha . how'd the old lady take the news about her house plant?
Lol, yeah bro, it was good times in Motivland for sure, laughed my ass off all night. The lady was bummed, but took the news like a champ, I'm trying to root it back out so I can keep it for her. We can get another cutting of it from a family member if needed and start it back up. Lol, good times fo sho! Peace brother!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
You doing a hell of a job homie!! Everything is looking good I see. Replying to multiple grow logs ain't no joke haha... Keep killin it homie!!
Thank you brother! You already know that i think you are kicking ass and taking names as well. And booooy, you aint lyin, keepin up with multiple logs is difficult to say the least. Ill get a pic update on this thread up tonight. I hope all is well S OG. Peace brother! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

oh boy a couple more motiv logs.... u know i'm along for the ride - ill just have to watch Alien genetic's on the forum cant seem to ever get any ... lol .......even when i pay for them - they have to be the first beans that never made it.... oh well ill live thru u bro....... kill it as always ......peace soser ..... i'm gonna move to colo or cali and leave the wife and kids behind lmao......

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What up,What up Motive? LOL I got that from YouTube.. Ur a super bizzy guy growing all that mega fire.. I don't know how u find time 2 post & share with us.. Keep up the Great work doggie.. It's gunna b a toss up what strain will b better between Galactic T & Evil K.. Ur gunna have 1 hell of a great harvest..

A

Alien

Supporter
oh boy a couple more motiv logs.... u know i'm along for the ride - ill just have to watch Alien genetic's on the forum cant seem to ever get any ... lol .......even when i pay for them - they have to be the first beans that never made it.... oh well ill live thru u bro....... kill it as always ......peace soser ..... i'm gonna move to colo or cali and leave the wife and kids behind lmao......

Whatever didn't make it for whatever reason will be corrected by ME. We don't have unsatisfied customers around these parts. Got you covered soser.

Cheers bro,
A

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up What up Farmers! As promised, time for a lil update on the Galactic Tahoe babies. All 5 of the GT's came up and are doing well. 1 of the 5 (GT#5) appears to be a runt. It was the last to come up, about 4 days longer than the rest, but seemes to be doing decent so i am going to see what happens with it. The other 4 are doing great and all 5 have been transplanted into roots organic 707 mix in 4" x 4" square pots. These and the Evil Knievel OG's are in a 1x2 tray and live under a 2', 2 bulb t5 and sit on a heat mat set at 70 degrees. I will be giving the seedlibgs their first watering since transplant soon, maybe today. So, lets check em out shall we. Ladies and gents, Galactic Tahoe by Alien Genetics:
IMAG1914 1
IMAG1915 1

Pics of the individual plants will follow this post shortly.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
IMAG1917
IMAG1918

IMAG1919
IMAG1920

IMAG1921
IMAG1922

IMAG1923
IMAG1924

IMAG1925
IMAG1926

There they are ya'll. All of the babies are today at 16 days from seed. I cant even explain how excited I am for this strain . Hopefully things go a bit more smoothly with these than with the current FPOG and Alien Grapevine grow. I definitely going to work my ass off to ensure things go well. Wish me luck! THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH for dropping in to Motivland and having a look around. Please feel free to comment and drop in as often as you like. I greatly appreciate all of your support. Lets grow some FIRE!. THANK YOU again Alien for blessing me with these genetics, i promise to do my all to make them shine. Until next time, peace and love to you all. Laters! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
What up SOS! Thanks for droppin in bro, i know i can always depend on a visit to Motivland from you, i appreciate that man. Sorry that you never got your beans, thats really odd. I havent had any issues yet getting my loot to Logic or getting my beans, something must have either been done wrong or gone wrong. Either way it sounds like the homie Alien has your back, congratulations bro! O and dont bail on the wife and kid, you might need their help trimmin up the Alien fire once you grow it out, extra hands are invaluable, lol, jk bro. Thanks again Sos, peace brother! Motiv
What up,What up Motive? LOL I got that from YouTube.. Ur a super bizzy guy growing all that mega fire.. I don't know how u find time 2 post & share with us.. Keep up the Great work doggie.. It's gunna b a toss up what strain will b better between Galactic T & Evil K.. Ur gunna have 1 hell of a great harvest..
What up What up Goo Dawg Haha, yeah bro, thats my signature greeting on the tube, its become quite well known and recognized actually, lol. Thank you for checkin out the vids and my logs brother, i truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. And yeah, HELLA busy lately, unfortunately i have spent a lot of time recently diagnosing and trying to fix problems in my garden, i swear the current and last rounds are cursed. Hopefully none of the curse carries over to these and the EKOG. Cant wait to flower these bad girls out. Anyway homie, i hope all is well with you and your garden, from the pics i saw in your thread yesterday it looks like everything is going great. Keep up the killer work Goo. Peace to ya brother! Motiv

Whatever didn't make it for whatever reason will be corrected by ME. We don't have unsatisfied customers around these parts. Got you covered soser.

Cheers bro,
A
Thats SOLID shit right there A, thank you for taking care my boy SOS, much appreciated! Peace to ya brother! Motiv
Your attention to detail is what makes your grow threads such a pleasure to view bro, straight up meticulous with ur shit... That and, of course, your positive vibes. Rock on bro.
Man, THANK YOU El T, i really appreciate the kind words bro. Now if i can just get my garden running as smooth as the logs i'll be stylee, lol. I hope things are beautiful for you brother, peace and respect El T! Laters bro! Motiv

Top Bottom