MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

Sorry guys, i tried to upload the harvest day pics this weekend but for some reason the pics wouldnt upload to my computer from my phones memory card and i didnt have the time to do it from my phone. Ill see if i can get it done today or tomorrow. Still need to take some dry shots as well,been SUPER busy this last 5 days. Ill put some hustle on it, thanks for checking in and reminding me everybody. :). Peace all! Motiv

No apologies bro, we all know how it is havein free time. Just busting chops my friend!!

Peace
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

No apologies bro, we all know how it is havein free time. Just busting chops my friend!!

Peace
Ken
that is just Motiv being Motiv - ken he knows your busting chops , don't believe the man has ever said anything negative on this site ever.... Mr Motiv is a super easy going dude....

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yo Yo, What up fellow Farmers and Friends! Its finally time for the 2 week old harvest day shots to be posted. So, first off, i misjudged finish time on these girls by almost a week so they ended up with a 20 day flush period, which actually is fine with me, but definitely makes for some pretty used up leaves at the end, but i truly enjoy knowing that my plants are well flush and that my patients are getting the cleanest meds I can provide them with. Second, I endud up really crunched for time so didnt get the best pics ive ever taken, but still got enough to give you all a very good look at the (2) Galactic Tahoes. Both of these girls threw down some fatty buds with great trich coverage, amazing/strong aromas, and so far the response on their potency and flavors has been EXCELLENT, I am yet again a very happy farmer with Alien Genetics. So, since youve been waiting a while already, here are Galactic Tahoes #s 3 & 4 (3 is up first). Enjoy!

Galactic Tahoe #3 (Day 68- Harvest):

IMAG2776
IMAG2778

IMAG2779
IMAG2782

IMAG2783
IMAG2785

IMAG2788
IMAG2789

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Galactic #3 continued-

IMAG2790
IMAG2791

IMAG2792

Ok, theres #3. #3 has smaller, but more dense buds than #4. Both plants yielded right at 3 oz though so it was a really big difference. #3 held onto the OG Kush (lemon, pine, fuel) aroma, but during cure threw out a strong skunkniness that overpowered the candylike aroma that was present during the grow. The aroma is VERY strong, it WILL put you on blast that you have dank on you, no doubts, lol. I will get #4 up soon. Thanks for droppin in all. Peace! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Galactic #4 Continued:

IMAG2804
IMAG2806

IMAG2807

There she is, Galactic Tahoe #4. As i said above, the #4 threw bigger buds that were less dense than #3, still very dense, but not "Rock Hard". In cure the smell is a VERY potent OG Kush aroma with Lemon heavily dominating the mix of lemon/pine/fuel. There is a slight hint of skunk and the sweet/creamy/candy smell is still detectable, but the Lemon is just super strong, this is still my favorite of the 2 GT's.

Both plants are very potent, a few hits and even my heavy smoking patients are good to go for a solid hour to hour and a half before "Needing" to remedicate. Flavors are similar to the aromas, but i will wait to get a smoke report from an experienced report writer, which most likely will be ClassicRemix, before going in to further detail. Dry shots will be taken with a better camera and I will get them up as soon as I can. Both GT's will be hanging out with me for a while, this plant is DANK! :)
THANK YOU ALL for riding along with me and I will be replying to comments soon. Peace, love, and blessings Farmers! Rap soon. Back to work now, lol. Laters! Motiv

Once more, I need to give HUGE thanks to Alien for allowing me access to this cross. THANK YOU BROTHER, yet another BANGER! Props! Hope you are well. Peace out! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

#4 def looks danker but without feeling the nugs or smoking them , I will lean to agreeing with you but tough to pick a better one out of them two, Glad Classic remix is doing the report I hope he is feeling better if not he will be after a visit by mr. Motiv and yeah get back to work bro...... hahaha..... peace

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Very nice Motive as usual :cool:
Thank you VERY much Medusa! Gotta keep it steady round herrr ya know? Lol, jk, but no, this round went great and the Galactics and Evil K's threw down some serious DANK for me, im just happy to have had the chance to run them. I hope all is fun and happy in your world Sister. Keep killin it in the garden and take it easy turnin all us guys to stone, haha. Peace out Sis, be well! Motiv

im glad to see people interested in organics i was feeling alone !!! CHEM WEED taste like shit , I use Bio bizz line shit taste like candy .... good work guys ^
Yeah bro, the organics have made an AMAZING difference in my garden as well, im am VERY happy i decided to make the switch. Stoked that you are enjoying them as well. Thanks for rollin through FS! Be good homie. Peace! Motiv
Words words words words words....

Uh, sigh... Great job as usual!
Hahaha, Thanks Natty T, i appreciate that homie. I'll hit you up soon. I hope all is with you brother! Peace man! Motiv
Hell yeah Motiv's been busy signing autographs and shit! Cuz I know that flame gotchu famous out your way!!!! Lol!
Haha, you know it QQ! Lol, just playin. But my patients are VERY content and medicated, I will say that. Hope all is well with you man, thank you for the support! Peace brother QQ! Motiv
Shit happens, Mo. It's just life. Makes the wait even more worth it. I'm gonna pop my Galactic Tahoe 2day. It's a New Moon so it's time for some New Strains! Def looking forward to seeing them pics, broham. Keep an eye out for my new threads.
Yup my friend, life happens fa sho, its been happening a LOT with me lately, but i keeps it rollin. STOKED to hear youre popping (probably now well on their way) the Galactic bro, ooooowie, you are in for a treat Rival. Best wishes on the grow homie, i will roll through the lab(s) today brother, cant wait to see. Stay cool and I hope all is lovely brother! Peace Rival! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom