MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
No apologies bro, we all know how it is havein free time. Just busting chops my friend!!

Peace
Ken
Never trippin my friend, bust away! By the way, caught you sleepin again (look up, theres the harvest pics, haha). I hope things are going great in the dog house Ken and Thank You for the support man, i Truly appreciate it. Rap with ya soon Big Dog! Be well Brother Ken! Peace! Motiv

that is just Motiv being Motiv - ken he knows your busting chops , don't believe the man has ever said anything negative on this site ever.... Mr Motiv is a super easy going dude....
Thank you for that comment SOS, you are the man. I too have had my moments here though, not many though. As always my friend, i thank you greatly for your support, you are the Man! Keep killin it in that garden and take good care of the fam. I wish you all the best! Peace out brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
damn bro the GT is NICE! i know your sniffer is fucked but what kind of smell does she throw?

time to make mrs motiv earn her keep and do smoke reports for you!
Yeah bro, GT is definitely nice, your gonna dig yours bro, promise! Mine came out with straight HEAVY OG funk with a candy and skunky hint. #3 has strong skunk funk on it. Better description above and smoke reports coming very soon (as you already know).
Lol, Ms. Motivs smoke report answers are always the same," Smell's GOOD!, Tastes GOOD!, Smokes GOOD!, "Im fucking high! Can I have more baby?" Lol, its all good, she earns her keep in other ways ;)
Peace to ya my friend, ALWAYS good to have ya on board. Later my Brother! Motiv

The kind of smell when you walk in the room everyone knows you got pot on you, gotta love that dank , afraid to put it in a bag..... as always top shelf dank Motiv , killing it as always..... looks awesome bro....
THATS THE ONE! LOL, thank you brother! Rap soon SOS. Peace! Motiv
nugs look beautiful
Thank you Sox! Im quite happy with them myself. I hope you are well homie. Thanks for droppin in. Peace brother! Motiv

fuck ya, you are stoked!
Fah Sho! :). Peace Sox! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah bro, GT is definitely nice, your gonna dig yours bro, promise! Mine came out with straight HEAVY OG funk with a candy and skunky hint. #3 has strong skunk funk on it. Better description above and smoke reports coming very soon (as you already know).
Lol, Ms. Motivs smoke report answers are always the same," Smell's GOOD!, Tastes GOOD!, Smokes GOOD!, "Im fucking high! Can I have more baby?" Lol, its all good, she earns her keep in other ways ;)
Peace to ya my friend, ALWAYS good to have ya on board. Later my Brother! Motiv

THATS THE ONE! LOL, thank you brother! Rap soon SOS. Peace! Motiv

Thank you Sox! Im quite happy with them myself. I hope you are well homie. Thanks for droppin in. Peace brother! Motiv

Fah Sho! :). Peace Sox! Motiv

:eek: (===== :D

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
#4 def looks danker but without feeling the nugs or smoking them , I will lean to agreeing with you but tough to pick a better one out of them two, Glad Classic remix is doing the report I hope he is feeling better if not he will be after a visit by mr. Motiv and yeah get back to work bro...... hahaha..... peace
Yeah bro, #4 is prettier (to me), less dense than 3, but i REALLY like the skunky smell of #3 too. Both pack a whallop and have good legs on the high, flavor on both is killer also. Its tough to pick a "favorite" really. So yeah, got to meet CR yesterday, super chill cat and was very respectful of my way of doing things. He seems VERY happy so far, lol. 1st report should be up today. Peace my friend! Motiv

Your logs are always enjoyable, motiv. Appreciate you doing them! Looking forward to the dried shots & smoke report (when you can, of course). Be well!:)
Thank you sister Goods! You presence and comments is always enjoyable as well, and MUCH appreciated! I never smoke report anything i grow myself, but the homie Classic Remix will get them up soon. He has clear instructions to be VERY honest when reporting as well, i look forward to reading them also. I hope things are moving nicely for you and that your life is lovely. Thanks again! Be well Sister! Motiv
Killer harvest.. Enjoy those bomb ass phenos.. Great grow show dog..
What up Goo! Yeah bro, i am definitely happy with the outcome. I think both the #3 & #4 will rock it out in the new spot here soon, i cant wait to see how they do when topped more and under better conditions and more lumens. Both will be rollin with me. Stoked you have these as well, youll be stoked bro! Keep up the always great work homie. Peace and respect to you and your lady! Rap soon brother! Motiv
awesome shots homie:) keep up the killer work!
Thank you TH! I will do my best man. Appreciate you droppin in bro! Best wishes to ya! Laters homie! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn MOTIV!! Fuckin killed it! Awsome grow! You repped that gear to the fullest. Nice shots too. Sgit, all the pheno's look dank too. Yep, gotta have it!

Quest
Thank you again QQ! The genetics Alien uses make it really easy to pull great plants though, ive yet to be anythi.g but STOKED on the outcome at harvest with the (4) strains of his ive finished. Shit is DANK bro! Yeah man, if you get the opportunity to get Galactic, DONT SLEEP bro, hop on it! I appreciate all the kind words brother, more than you know. I truly wish you the best! Be well brother QQ! Motiv

That shit looks fire. I started my GT in paper towels last nite. Keep on rockin', Motiv!
You have identified GT correctly homie, FIRE! SUPER stoked you got yours rollin, i know youll find flame and make it look awesome. Kill it Rival! Ill be watchin brother! Thanks for rollin through man. Rap soon! Motiv
dude, these look fucking bomb! great job!
Wow, Thank You brother! Thats a huge compliment coming from you man. Not sure if you got these or not (imagine you did though), but if so, get to poppin man, you wont be disappointed. Thanks for droppin in Big Dog! Keep killin it with the organic goodness bro, much respect! Peace brother! Motiv
soooo after just testing the galactic tahoe #4, i have to say, motiv, my man....

holy shit. bravo my friend. and alien, you're the fuckin MAN!

reports/photos coming tomorrow.
Haha, Thank You homie. Im loving your response so far. Very anxious for your report. Enjoy brother! Rap soon. Motiv

kendog000

kendog000

Never sleeping mang, i sleep when im dead haha. You did one hella job on those two girls brother, and yet another shinning example of why Alien sits where he does on the breeders ladder. It would be harder than hell to choose from those two for me bro. The both look damn stellar. I guess if it came down to it id have to go for the #3 hunnie, dense nugs always mang. you killed em M, in grand fuckin fasion bro. Thanks for the updates and shring with us all here
Peace and be easy bro
Ken

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Big ups, Motiv! I can't wait to see how good the GT comes out. I will have some pics up soon of the progress. Keep on pushing on down the line. What u got next up ur sleeves?
Yeah buddy! Youll be happy bro. You know i always got something up my sleeve, haha. Added a few to the big bean pop ( J Dawg, Ultimate Fighter, White Super Skunk, and White Master, plus a couple more White Fire Aliens, lol). That takes the mixed bag grow to 19 strains. God im nervous bro, haha. Doing initial transplants this weekend, ill see if i have time for some pics. Few new cuts in Motivland as well (gsc, dubtech, Chemdog D, golden goat, grape ape, fire grapes, catpiss x romulan, THANKS HOMIE!) :) . SO, in other words, im fucked for the next 6_8 months, a lot goin on. What about you doggie, i know youre cookin up somethin special? Always good to hear from ya Rival, stay up brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Never sleeping mang, i sleep when im dead haha. You did one hella job on those two girls brother, and yet another shinning example of why Alien sits where he does on the breeders ladder. It would be harder than hell to choose from those two for me bro. The both look damn stellar. I guess if it came down to it id have to go for the #3 hunnie, dense nugs always mang. you killed em M, in grand fuckin fasion bro. Thanks for the updates and shring with us all here
Peace and be easy bro
Ken
Haha, good to hear it Ken! Thank you for the words man, always kind. So yeah, im definitely much more of a super dense nug fan as well, but this is a tough one for sure. In the end the patients will dictate if one, the other, or both get kept. Ive been whacking cuts out of the stable left and right lately to make room for new stuff. Unfortunately i just cannot keep everything. So its hard when tough choices like this come up, ya know?anyway, we'll see what happens. I hope the day is treating you well Ken. Hope the big bean pop is moving along nicely also. Peace and respect brother! Motiv

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah buddy! Youll be happy bro. You know i always got something up my sleeve, haha. Added a few to the big bean pop ( J Dawg, Ultimate Fighter, White Super Skunk, and White Master, plus a couple more White Fire Aliens, lol). That takes the mixed bag grow to 19 strains. God im nervous bro, haha. Doing initial transplants this weekend, ill see if i have time for some pics. Few new cuts in Motivland as well (gsc, dubtech, Chemdog D, golden goat, grape ape, fire grapes, catpiss x romulan, THANKS HOMIE!) :) . SO, in other words, im fucked for the next 6_8 months, a lot goin on. What about you doggie, i know youre cookin up somethin special? Always good to hear from ya Rival, stay up brother! Motiv
6 to 8 months ....hahaha bro you got beans that will still be around when were gone bro.... Bet you still got s.a.g.e and mk ultra beans from the old utube days.... Your a maniac brotha.... bell well and safe .... have a great weekend ......respect SoSer

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
6 to 8 months ....hahaha bro you got beans that will still be around when were gone bro.... Bet you still got s.a.g.e and mk ultra beans from the old utube days.... Your a maniac brotha.... bell well and safe .... have a great weekend ......respect SoSer
Still got SAGE for sure, lol. You know how i do it doggie. I REALLY need to hit a meeting man, gettin out of hand. This will be fun though, and of course i expect some males so the #'s will get cut back a bit anyway. O well, onward and upward! Peace brother!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah buddy! Youll be happy bro. You know i always got something up my sleeve, haha. Added a few to the big bean pop ( J Dawg, Ultimate Fighter, White Super Skunk, and White Master, plus a couple more White Fire Aliens, lol). That takes the mixed bag grow to 19 strains. God im nervous bro, haha. Doing initial transplants this weekend, ill see if i have time for some pics. Few new cuts in Motivland as well (gsc, dubtech, Chemdog D, golden goat, grape ape, fire grapes, catpiss x romulan, THANKS HOMIE!) :) . SO, in other words, im fucked for the next 6_8 months, a lot goin o n. What about you doggie, i know youre cookin up somethin special? Always good to hear from ya Rival,
stay up brother! Motiv
Damn it, bro! U got a lot going on for sure. My room is about to cracking again. I got Galactic Tahoe, Lemon Alien Dawg, Space Jam, White Fire, White91 x Bubba91, Seven Ghost #5, AstroDawg #2, Alien Kush F2, Cannonball Express and GDP in my stable. I can't wait to keep my garden filled with Fire! See ya round the Farm, bro.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Galactic Tahoe # 3

INFO
Tester Name : Classic Remix
Strain : Galactic Tahoe #3 (bred by Alien, grown by Motiv303)
Method Smoked : Clean Glass pipe

APPEARANCE
I will edit the photos in momentarily

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :
Lemon Grease/OG/ Orange sherbert/earthy undertone (but not kushy)

Associated smells of bud :
Chemical Orange Sherbet/Rainbow Sherbert

TASTE

Dominant flavour :
Clean OG, very lemony greasy exhale

Associated flavours :
nag champa, orange sherbert yogurt/hint of lemony diesel exhale, has that cleaning product exhale that i associate with the best OG's

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? :
8, and just like the others in the batch it is soooo expansive. just half way ground in the grinder to the pipe, like a fucking sawed off shotgun in the lungs, but exhales perfectly smooth with no cough

BUZZ

Profile :
Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)
110% behind the eyes.
I cannot see without being blurred right now. my body feels excellent, dont feel any pain in my knees (which is 100% of the time) yet i could comfortably hang out and watch a movie, yet half of me is saying i could totally go play a round of golf or frisbee golf, and fucking love it.

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
a strong 2 hours

Use :Daytime/Bedtime well me being a heavy hitter and loving OG's, this is a perfect OG that hits very well for any occasion, if you're up for it. I could sense that if i was feeling lazy or feeling crazy, this would be a conduit to the destruction. LOL

Munchies? : yes/no Im not a munchies kinda guy, but maybe....
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic (x)
ammonia (x) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach (x)
lotions (x) - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange (x) - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves (x) - trees ()

This is an amazing strain. All i have to say is whoever got those beans from those auctions are in for a SURE FUCKIN TREAT. this stuff is amazing, some of the most beautiful buds i have ever seen, frosty as stinky as all hell, perfectly lime ish green with very nice red/orange hairs. very uniform GOOD LOOKING buds. smokes amazing, burns better than that EK 01 I've reported on so far, and this shit is a top top knotch all the way around.

The EK #1 was a little more potent - but i only say that because it was more of a attacked me by the throat high, like petrolia headstash/herijuana high vibes. This is more relaxed, yet very very much there. an amazing smoke to any true connoisseur, and is by all means if you have any love for Tahoe, which i would take a bullet for, something that needs to be tried to understand. it has everything tahoe has, but that weird fruity funk left of my fingers, better stature (and looks to be better yield) with everything else you could have wanted.

like alien took the hamburger, and added bacon.

Must try guys. start suckin up to the homies that won the beans! LOL

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
THAT is why you got the job bro, AWESOMELY written review and I don't mean because It gives Aliens gear and my growing good marks, but your detail/description is off the chain, shit that I just can't do for some reason. I absolutely LOVE it. Thank you Brother! Motiv

O

Organicyumyum

my Ultimate Fighters are getting flipped this week! If I find an amazing pheno it's getting named Mr. Miyagi

Top Bottom