MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Galactic Tahoe

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Whats up Farmers! Well, as you all know i have been super busy lately with harvesting the Fruity Pebble OG's and Alien Grapevines plus all the room clean up, taking care of veg, and working a full time job that i havent gotten to do a normal update in a bit. I really want you all to see how things are going so i figured id post a couple pics i took to send to some friends the other day, just to update you all until i get to do the true update this weekend. All of the plants are doing awesomely and i should know their sexes soon. So, heres just a couple pics of the veg tent, sorry for the poor lighting. Galactic Tahoes are on the left in the white square pots. The plants on the right in the black round pots are the Evil Knievel OG's. Thank you for dropping in to Motivland and i promise a full update very soon. Peace all! MOTIV
IMAG2288
IMAG2289

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Alrighty farmers, i finally got some time to snap some pics of the Galactic Tahoes in veg this weekend so i will try to get them all posted now. All of the plants are doing great and after this pic session were transplanted into 5 gallon round pots in a 50/50 mix of Fox Farm Happy Frog and Roots Organic 707 and put in the flower room to veg out a bit more under the Hps. Heat has been so high that ive had to dim my 1k to 600, some days i can push it to 750, but 1k just aint happenin right now. The plants are starting to show sex now, but i havent gone through and examined them all yet so final Male/ Female ratio is still pending. Like usual this may take a bit to post pics and i will commense posting after this comment. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy Alien Genetics, Galactic Tahoe. Peace all! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Group shot in the flower room veggin with Evil knievel OG's, And a couple Fruity Pebble OG's and Alien Grapevines. Not all of these plants will be flipped as i am expecting at least some males out of the Galactics and Evil K's. Hopefully everybody shows sex soon as i need to get this show on the road. SUPER stoked for this strain, BIG ups on this one Alien and thank you for the opportunity to grow it out. Thank you all for takin a peek. Rap soon. Motiv
IMAG2344

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
When will you put them in to flower Motive? Looking nice:)
What up Medusa! Hoping to flip no later than next Monday. I need to identify all of the plants sexes and be 100% sure all clones are stable yet before i do. Soon though, VERY soon :). Thank for your comment sister, i appreciate ya. Peace and blessings. Motiv
Looking good as always brotha Motiv..... keep up the good work bro.... Respect SoSeR
Thank you my friend. I hope things are going well with you. You can bet im gonna keep on keepin on brother. Peace out Sos! Motiv

Latest posts

Top Bottom