Motiv's Continued Madness Grow Log

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn homie,you got everything looking really fat and frosty in there!

Nice work buddy,thank's for sharing all those beauties with us!
Thank you bro, that means a lot comin from you. Still not throwin down those amazon supermodel bitches like you do but im still diggin how things are turning out with my harem of vertically challenged FHM girls, lol. Always good to hear from ya Waayne, thanks for slidin through :)
Peace & Blessings Big Dawg!
M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Gorrilla Glue #4 end of week 6. Whaddya know, the pic is vertical even. Lol.
Motiv
IMG 20140122 150027

Just a test to see if i got my left leanin pix issue fingered out.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
So many winners in there. WOW @ Gorilla Glue, she is shining :wtf:
Thanks Led! I know you rock a nice collection of gems yourself mang, gotta keep it interesting right? Hope all is treatin ya lovely bro. Thanks for peekin!
Motiv
Dadadada damn GG4 looks Fuego

Props homie
Thank you brother, can't wait to let it veg out a tad more and play with her a bit. Diggin it though. Ill save a sampy for ya ;)
M
That OGiesel mom went 75 days so I am sure her progeny is goin to be about the same..
TK right on time with the finish time info! I was thinking 70, but ill watch them close & see if they need to go a few extra innings. Thanks bro! These things have retarded amounts of bud sites and stay pretty open to light without crazy defoliation. Im liking em bro. Can't wait to finish em, dial em a bit, and maybe dink around with the Ogiesel A4 & CTA4 males if thats cool. Need to chill again soon. Hope all is going well with ya bro. Rap soon.
M

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Always working with so much fire. That GG#4 is stunning! I mean, everything is, but wow on that one! Hope all is well with you motiv!:happy:
LG
Thank you Sis! Trying to keep it interesting 'round here :) Yeah i really like the way the GG4 is looking/ Smelling. I think its a nice addition to the roster. Good to hear from you chica, i hope you are Good as well Lady G. Much love.
M

Looking nice and greezy up in here @motiv303
Givin Grease Monkey a run for their money homie ;)
lol. Thanks bro, appreciate ya takin a peek. And for not callin me Evoke, lol, jus playin. haha. C-ya in the threads bro.
Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn @motiv303 you are bring the heat up in here brotha! Can you honestly see yourself running alot of GG#4 in the future? I know she is frosty, but does she bring the potency too?
Not sure on the potency yet bro as i haven't tried the flowers. However, the cross is retarded good and VERY reputable cats swear by it. So yeah, gonna run it for a hot minute aaaaaaand cross it up too. The homie already hit it with Skunk VA so.... :) Roadkill Glue comin up!
M

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Not sure on the potency yet bro as i haven't tried the flowers. However, the cross is retarded good and VERY reputable cats swear by it. So yeah, gonna run it for a hot minute aaaaaaand cross it up too. The homie already hit it with Skunk VA so.... :) Roadkill Glue comin up!
M
Good to know and that should be a very nice cross. I'm also in the process of running her for the first time and hitting her with some Bubba x Blue power pollen for future seed popping fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom