Motiv's Continued Madness Grow Log

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

what up motiv, grape vein was one of my favorites, that G Vein x fruity pebbles is some fire I bet. That's a for sure sick cross!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
GSC (Forum Cut) x Kromes The White. Phenos #2 & #3. Props to @cannarado on the x's. Golden touch bro ;)
IMG 20140130 220458
IMG 20140130 220520

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

things are lookin good down there man! Getting a new engine put in the truck and I'll def take a cruise down to check stuff out! Props!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Wow props for growing that cross @motiv303 man it looks like sugar dusted desert man real nice!
Smells like Desert too bro. The X was a gurrrranteed winna. Has been my pleasure to see it grow, cant wait to see how it finishes. Thanks bro!
M
Proper as always @motiv303 , keep it up...:D
Will do my best PHEN. Thank you.
Motiv
things are lookin good down there man! Getting a new engine put in the truck and I'll def take a cruise down to check stuff out! Props!
For sure bro, starting the staggered chop soon. Hit me up, i might still have your # but, pm me bro. Thanks dude, i see you killin it as usual. Rap soon.
M
Dayyyumm !!! Absolutely Beautiful plants bro !!! Dialed in like a mofo !!!
Haha, Thank You dude. I run a mish mash of strains all together/same feed/same medium/same flip so nothing is really dialed but, it works for my style. I get by bro ;) Thanks for droppin in Sticky. Respect!
Motiv

Canappa

Canappa

Nothing but big "Props" to you Bro, Them are some really Beautiful Girls you have there.When I grow up I wanna grow like you, lol thanks for sharing.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Well, i guess ya gotta take the bad with the good. I just found Powdery Mildew on 4 of the
36 plants. 1st time ive seen pm in my flower room in years (3+). Ugh. Range of 1-3 weeks to go with all of the strains in the room so..... fuck, time to get vigilant.......

On the other hand, new gear in hand and it's about to be poppin. To quote @Motarebel "Bean Crackalacka Foo"!
Was blessed with some gear made by a very talented homie of my bro, some Obsoul33t gear, and cuts of my dawg @true grit 's Gritdawg (Stardawg). Fuck it, it's ON :)
IMG 20140131 201229

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Fucking Frosty!

DOn't worry about the pm motiv, I'm sure you're taking action against it and all will be good soon- Just found pm in my joint too- wtf, 4yrs here and this weather does it? doesn't make sense... anyway, hope to catch up some time. Nice score from the liquor store...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Hell ya... Tell him he better have my hinnies when I swoop in again.
Theyve been in stock my Brother. Ms Motiv is dying for ya to come back, we miss that Coooookin bro :) Huge Love bro, i hope & pray you are feeling better and the family is good. Love ya bro! Since tha 3rd!
M
Fucking Frosty!

DOn't worry about the pm motiv, I'm sure you're taking action against it and all will be good soon- Just found pm in my joint too- wtf, 4yrs here and this weather does it? doesn't make sense... anyway, hope to catch up some time. Nice score from the liquor store...
#Snowin #FrostStorm lol, im tryin bro.
Yeah man its plants nearest the intake from outside that have the pm so i think it realky is the weather that helped it manifest. Thing is spraying anything, organis/non organic/ even water on near ripe flowers is a no no for me, the concept is just....bleh, weird, heebie Geebiez bro. But, might have to atomize some baking soda/ water or greencure idk yet.
But yeah dude, last time i saw ya was front entry of the cup last year so its DEF been too long. Come diwn & chill sometime bro. Love to have come drop in at a brewery gatheribg or @ Motivland bro, you're definitely welcome. Hit me up PB! Much love bro, be well.
M

Last edited:
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Theyve been in stock my Brother. Ms Motiv is dying for ya to come back, we miss that Coooookin bro :) Huge Love bro, i hope & pray you are feeling better and the family is good. Love ya bro! Since tha 3rd!
M

#Snowin #FrostStorm lol, im tryin bro.
Yeah man its plants nearest the intake from outside that have the pm so i think it realky is the weather that helped it manifest. Thing is spraying anything, organis/non organic/ even water on near ripe flowers is a no no for me, the concept is just....bleh, weird, heebie Geebiez bro. But, might have to atomize some baking soda/ water or greencure idk yet.
But yeah dude, last time i saw yeah was front entry of the cup last year so its DEF been too long. Come diwn & chill sometime bro. Love to have come drop in at a brewery gatheribg or @ Motivland bro, you're definitely welcome. Hit me up PB! Much love bro, be well.
M
Count Motiv's typo contest, holy shit. My bad.

Top Bottom