Moving forwad in Oregon on Dispensaries

• Thread starter Jboys3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

looks like we have a long way to go in reversing the ignorance on this whole subject don't we.

C

CobbCreekBob

I want to be part of a movement or some of the activism, but when you see the backdoor, shady shit some are doin, and apparently there are more of them, than of the victims, lol. It's hard to stay motivated, there is some bullshit said and done here, like I never seen. Growers that don't partake, I've never encountered that anywhere,lol, I swear. And of course crowing about the quality and slingin all the while, lol. People donating meds to make dry ice hash out of, that don't get you high at all, like it was tumbled or just too early and pulled. Give that shit to the cows. But I just love that personal medical limit here, though. lol. Even if dreaming and not growing.. What happened to all the peace love hippy growers growin personal or maybe only personal for a hurt friend or two, and having gatherings and such? Not just a shop to smoke in, I can do that comfortably at home, but congregating with like minded people? and not trying to sling all you can as long as someone has a card, then mouth the clubs, for doin the same thing, albeit a higher price, but most of the time, not all, but mostly, the clubs have better meds. Now is that just stupid, hypocritical, or how do you explain that? I'd rather pay club price for quality than get outdoor hay for fifty an oz that won't get a mouse high and blows out your lungs to at least get your mind off the pain, some people smoke instead of taking narcs for blown out backs, serious pain injuries, not a bad knee, or carpal tunnel, no offense, its just not the same pain level. Who needs a daytime easy smoke, when your pain is driving you all day long, you are looking for relief, not energy, seems to me?! But again, Im takin a wait and see approach, I like the idea of the clubs having to test and be secure, I think you'll find some people that will take the risk, both ends, customers for sure and owner/operators possibly by following all the rules, with an atty on retainer of course, and see how it turns out. Many won't. For people that can't grow their own, if the quality is there, aka by testing and price is not too bad, be better dealing on that level than someone that you really don't know, no matter what story or family references they give, lol. out in the hills or in the house in town. JMHO. As someone else mentioned, if its cream, it'll build a demand and be profitable the hay needs to given to the cows. But the lack of a solidified movement over the state or even in bigger areas, cept Ptown, of course, is prolly whats most disappointing. Almost like the country, you got the big boys makin bank that really don't want nothing to change so they can keep making bank, and you got the havenots, for some reason or other, can't produce their own, wishin for the Wally World of Weed to choose from for their ailments. what's a man to do?

Last edited:
C

CobbCreekBob

Even the club owners think its bullshit bout growers that don't smoke, but sling all day long on many different websites, lmfao. We chatted today and he finally laughed so hard he got me to laughin bout it again. I let him know who it was, so as to give him a headsup on not who to deal with, as I had first hand experience. He cracked completely up, he compared it to the growers that disappeared on the patients the last two years, a new corner in southern OR MMJ ethics. hehe.I guess it makes no sense if you grow and don't smoke, the people you are cheap charging the meds for will always give you a good review, because, well, they are the one getting a deal, they think, lol. Let them try some really well grown meds, and see which ones they pick. Like he said, let the clubs open, let the meds and testing speak for itself, and some of these local growers that are legends in their own and family minds, and mouthing the clubs for doin the same thing with better medicine, yet have many disgruntled patients and then mouth the patients, let Karma hit them right in the mouth, lol!!

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

So you wanna be a pot superstar,
and live large, grow big plants, hash stars and take charge
And listen to the haters, who hate on your success constantly.

Cypress hill

Jboys3

Jboys3

If we don't follow down the path of Washington, I think we will be okay. Already too many big boys taking over leaving no room for the small independent grower in the state up north.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

If we don't follow down the path of Washington, I think we will be okay. Already too many big boys taking over leaving no room for the small independent grower in the state up north.
Washington is handing this thing over to the money men. Greed by the politicians is sad. They want a recreational system to serve medical needs. They've approved over 200 pesticides to be used on this recreational/medical herb. I'm not gonna lie I've used nasty pesticides before but never even close to a flower or on plants close to flower.

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

That's what I experienced when I was there. Was hoping it would last till I got back.

oregonized

oregonized

This is why I will NOT vote for the New Approach Oregon. They want to run the legalize bill for Nov.

Just by doing some simple research, they are shady bunch of muthafuckers. Either they are complete retards or they just don't care. Their address is registered to the former spokesperson of the Oregon Justice Department. Dude runs a lobbying firm and is a current lobbyist for the Justice Department, surprise! NAO wants to funnel money into state and local cops {25%} and then into treatment [15%] and then whatever else, even they are ambiguous with the percentages not added up to 100%.
On top of that the dude tries to argue with me that they supported Ellen Rosenblum. Which is fine.....but looking at the client list by the Treasurer of NAO, one finds, that they have lobbied for LEO and Treatment Orgs, Sheriff Campaigns, the Oregon District Attorney Association and leading members of the Oregon Congressman who are tasked with, surprise, Finding new avenues of revenue.....[Most of the these groups, surprise are Anti-cannabis, but I guess not when a guaranteed tax bill is attached....]

On top of that, if a person really wants to seek treatment, well, the new ACA, surprisingly no mention of this by NAO, provides treatment for those seeking it. [In some circumstances]

Do your own research on New Approach Oregon please!

Fucking retards like Russ Belville, puffs and shouts about how police arrests need to be ended and treatment scams are just that, scams except for the owners [He just said this is f'in High Times too...lol] and then he goes and supports New Approach Oregon, what a hypocrite and he won't respond to those allegations either, surprise!.....
[Again, he supports them and not Paul Stanford seemingly based on "money", his quotes. He brags about how much NAO might bring in...No shit you government placed asset! When you are robbing the people twice, it must be nice for the short term, but karma is a muthafauker.]

How does this all tie in.???Well this plan of action was what we saw in Washington. NAO has proposed indoor growing of 4 plants to appease the somewhat less than ignorant voting masses. But this is a control grab of 'legal' proportions. I use that term loosely as the government is currently running the drug trade but 'illegally', so a change of scenery is what they must be hoping for....

Last edited:
Kendo

Kendo

This is why I will NOT vote for the New Approach Oregon. They want to run the legalize bill for Nov.

Just by doing some simple research, they are shady bunch of muthafuckers. Either they are complete retards or they just don't care. Their address is registered to the former spokesperson of the Oregon Justice Department. Dude runs a lobbying firm and is a current lobbyist for the Justice Department, surprise! NAO wants to funnel money into state and local cops {25%} and then into treatment [15%] and then whatever else, even they are ambiguous with the percentages not added up to 100%.
On top of that the dude tries to argue with me that they supported Ellen Rosenblum. Which is fine.....but looking at the client list by the Treasurer of NAO, one finds, that they have lobbied for LEO and Treatment Orgs, Sheriff Campaigns, the Oregon District Attorney Association and leading members of the Oregon Congressman who are tasked with, surprise, Finding new avenues of revenue.....[Most of the these groups, surprise are Anti-cannabis, but I guess not when a guaranteed tax bill is attached....]

On top of that, if a person really wants to seek treatment, well, the new ACA, surprisingly no mention of this by NAO, provides treatment for those seeking it. [In some circumstances]

Do your own research on New Approach Oregon please!

Fucking retards like Russ Belville, puffs and shouts about how police arrests need to be ended and treatment scams are just that, scams except for the owners [He just said this is f'in High Times too...lol] and then he goes and supports New Approach Oregon, what a hypocrite and he won't respond to those allegations either, surprise!.....
[Again, he supports them and not Paul Stanford seemingly based on "money", his quotes. He brags about how much NAO might bring in...No shit you government placed asset! When you are robbing the people twice, it must be nice for the short term, but karma is a muthafauker.]

How does this all tie in.???Well this plan of action was what we saw in Washington. NAO has proposed indoor growing of 4 plants to appease the somewhat less than ignorant voting masses. But this is a control grab of 'legal' proportions. I use that term loosely as the government is currently running the drug trade but 'illegally', so a change of scenery is what they must be hoping for....

Looks like we need to spread the word....

C

CobbCreekBob

You got it Kendoman, its all yours. I believe Im headin south for the rest of the winter. Peace and karma

C

CobbCreekBob

............so, as far as down south in Jaxsun goes, talked to the club dude today, Meddy is gonna fight for bans all the way, no matter what. Central Point is trying for zone restrictions as in allowing, but, supposedly, just as the state just passed an amendment for them to override the bans week or so ago, voile':

h

Eagle Point says no, Ashland says yes please, but funny, you can't find a landlord in Ashland willing to rent to clubs, yet so far, hmmm................?! And we'll see where the legislature and court battles take us, I guess!

C

CobbCreekBob

Phoenix voted tonight to have a moratorium, aka ban, which effectively would shut down the Greenery, I hear they may fight. Ashland is the only town to allow so far, of course the landlord problem. Jackson County will allow them out in the county, in restricted zoning. Josephine County nowhere including GP. Tomorrow the state is voting on whether to allow the bans already voted on. 250 plus applied for dispensary licenses today. Look like some are gonna try it just not sure where.

Top Bottom