MPB test run

• Thread starter cardrack111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cardrack111

cardrack111

Here are a few pics. 6 plants, 7k(soon to be 8). I have alot of questions/concerns which I will post later.

m_019.jpg

m_024.jpg

m_020.jpg

m_028.jpg

*100% compliant medical grow*

N

nvthis

Oh now, this is gonna be str8 up sweetness.. Can't wait to see these take off..

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey cardrack, great looking room...what strain are you running?

I think you might run into some problems with those cages down the road. It looks like you'll be tying or stringing up branches because those cages don't offer up much 360 degree support. Just a thought, but its much easier to replace the cages now, then to tie up 100's of branches later...best of luck with your mpb

cardrack111

cardrack111

flower day 4...

lil more info: sealed room, bubbakush, dd nute schedule (currently 1040 ppm (.7scale)), 5.86 ph, big res 65 degrees(finally), lights on 81-84 degrees, lights off 76 degrees, 3 of the girls are a week older(and are smaller/weaker than the younger ones-guess they gave me 2 diff cuts)

Lets start with , am i gonna run out of room? The room is 12 X 8..

cardrack111

cardrack111

hey cardrack, great looking room...what strain are you running?

I think you might run into some problems with those cages down the road. It looks like you'll be tying or stringing up branches because those cages don't offer up much 360 degree support. Just a thought, but its much easier to replace the cages now, then to tie up 100's of branches later...best of luck with your mpb

Yes, this is one of my concerns, i want to modify these cages.

E

easytimer

I will be pulling up a seat for this one. Should be a great show. :clapping

G

GBOOST

Congrats on getting the room up and running and thanks for sharing. I think while many will say you'll run out of room, bubba isn't known for getting huge, so you might just be ok. On thing I can see tho, is you have arrange the plants in rows, and the lights in rows, rather than the XOXO pattern, so the plants will get light from mainly only 2 sides, the front and back. If everything isn't too hard to move, I'd be moving the room around a little personally, but I wish you all the best on your first chop at the system and will be following your progress:smiley_joint:

Ozzie

cardrack111

cardrack111

Congrats on getting the room up and running and thanks for sharing. I think while many will say you'll run out of room, bubba isn't known for getting huge, so you might just be ok. On thing I can see tho, is you have arrange the plants in rows, and the lights in rows, rather than the XOXO pattern, so the plants will get light from mainly only 2 sides, the front and back. If everything isn't too hard to move, I'd be moving the room around a little personally, but I wish you all the best on your first chop at the system and will be following your progress:smiley_joint:

Ozzie

The 2 center plants are getting 4 sides of light, and the other 4 are getting hit on 3 sides. I will try to get some pics up that show the light layout better. And thanks for the kind words :handshake :rasta:

A

antimatter

Maybe its my perspective but that room looks really small for that many lights, It looks like you could only fit 4lb-5lbs in there.

M

mrdizzle

looks good bro, I would unflip them thou, and go back to veg if you can. The bubba wont get as big as you want it too if flipped under 30in. But its a test grow so not that big of a deal. I would cover those tops with panda film too, they do end up letting in light as I just learned

and the cages, they are life savers brother

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

cardrack111,
good to see yet another MPB system in action!

I'll be looking forward to see how those bubbas do for you.:rauch08:

cardrack111

cardrack111

still no roots poppin through on any...should i drill some holes on the sides of the pales? should i pull the sleeves off the 6in cubes? should i turn off the airstones(4 per bucket-easypleasie had prob w/ too much air hitting bottom restricting root growth)?, am i being impatient?

cages have been modified-row every 6 inches up now.

L

Lost

How to rock a bubba in a MPB:

Grow to size desired, then flip. Its just not going to stretch much.

Now I did the same thing with a Raskals OG from seed and the fucking thing got 9 feet. Half of the height was bent over to the tub. A branch would reach from one MPB cage to its neighbors cages. It was insanity. I had a deadhead OG next to it and no where the stretch. You gotta know your strains, and becareful MPBing from seed. They get nuts from seed but they wannt get 10 feet tall not 10 feet across. The clones seem to want to bush much more. *Shrugs*

E

easypleasie

Thanks for sharing your grow. Def listen to Lost and Dizzle...they've both grown bubba in the mpbs. Unless it looks really rough in the bins, no need to turn the air off...my problem was in a small 5 gallon bucket. I don't use rockwool, but it makes sense to remove the sleeves so roots can grow out.

Your lights are really low. I'd be concerned with them getting too much light, too soon. You can easily fry them at this stage.

cardrack111

cardrack111

Thanks for sharing your grow. Def listen to Lost and Dizzle...they've both grown bubba in the mpbs. Unless it looks really rough in the bins, no need to turn the air off...my problem was in a small 5 gallon bucket. I don't use rockwool, but it makes sense to remove the sleeves so roots can grow out.

Your lights are really low. I'd be concerned with them getting too much light, too soon. You can easily fry them at this stage.

Thanks! I'll raise my lights a lil bit. I've got 4 airstones in each bin so theres a ton of bubbles, and after reading ur thread it made me wonder.

Top Bottom