MPB's are takin over. Bossman converting.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Very inspirational there, Bossman!:pimp:

You are friggin kicking ass, with only just beginning with MPB's.

I only hope that my first run goes off that well...

What's your total working water amount?

Thanks, and keep up the great work,

-TF :evilgrin0013:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
so lost what do you think those rust marks are from?i am curious as i have a bubba doing it on some fans..no ill affect tho..i am going to the university to ask a pathologist,i ran into a bunch of scientists..little do they know that they will help me perfect the dank:harvest:...with mine i know that it isn't light burn just b/c of my setup...but would like to hear from anyone about the rust spots...btw boss everything is lookin good brah..love the vids..Burn

L

Lost

I notice its near the leaves closest to the lights so my guess is that transporation (or whatever its called in plants) is causing a build up of nutes due to all of the evaporation. Since the leaf is drawing alot of nutes and only the water evaps, your left with a buildup of nutes. My other theory is that the leaves are not able to keep up with photosynthesis being so close to the light. In all likelyhood they are both incorrect.

L

Loudblunts

im willing to lean on Lost first theory about the transpiration on the leaves.... it leaves this residue/liquid type of dealie...

once it dries, war wounds can show.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Looking good. Every run so far my leafes closest to the lights get yellow and rust a little bit. Does not seem to effect anything. Mine are a little more yellow than yours are, but my lights are within 12 inches of the plant. I got overgrown...

Over grown. We all know how you like to veg monsters.
Cant wait to see the pics.

sweeeeeeeeettttttt!

Thanks papa,
Gunna check out those joss musicals as aon as things slow a bit.

Papa

Very inspirational there, Bossman!:pimp:

You are friggin kicking ass, with only just beginning with MPB's.

I only hope that my first run goes off that well...

What's your total working water amount?

Thanks, and keep up the great work,

Thanks bro,
I am really loving this setup.
The total system is 130 gallons.

TF :evilgrin0013:

so lost what do you think those rust marks are from?i am curious as i have a bubba doing it on some fans..no ill affect tho..i am going to the university to ask a pathologist,i ran into a bunch of scientists..little do they know that they will help me perfect the dank:harvest:...with mine i know that it isn't light burn just b/c of my setup...but would like to hear from anyone about the rust spots...btw boss everything is lookin good brah..love the vids..Burn

Burn taking it to the next level with the schooling, Awesome. I truly beleive knowledge is power.

I notice its near the leaves closest to the lights so my guess is that transporation (or whatever its called in plants) is causing a build up of nutes due to all of the evaporation. Since the leaf is drawing alot of nutes and only the water evaps, your left with a buildup of nutes. My other theory is that the leaves are not able to keep up with photosynthesis being so close to the light. In all likelyhood they are both incorrect.

I wonder if sum silicates will help.
They are supposed to be sun block for the girl's.
I have never tried it though. Any opinions peep's.

im willing to lean on Lost first theory about the transpiration on the leaves.... it leaves this residue/liquid type of dealie...

once it dries, war wounds can show.

I am also guilty of having gone too heavey on the H&G addy's. And a bit heavey on the PPM.
So this rez change I went half what I was on the addy's.
And added some AN bloom cal\mag.
They look amazing this morning. All leaves are at attention!!!!!.

It would be hard to fail.
With all you cool peep's watching my back.:smiley_joint:

S

socalsinner

BOSS showing how its done

Whats cracking Bossa? Love the show! I would love to hear the results of the test on the leafs... I have the same issue but not too bad. Peace

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks bro,
I am really loving this setup.
The total system is 130 gallons.

Sorry if I am a bother, but how much of that is in the res, and how much do each of those bins hold at operating level?

Thanks

C

Coxie

Bossman, dang, your girls look good! Nice room too. How long into flower are you? also, what strain are you running?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Whats cracking Bossa? Love the show! I would love to hear the results of the test on the leafs... I have the same issue but not too bad. Peace

They are looking so much better.
I think it was the cal\mag and over feeding.
I was putting 250 ml of each H&G addy. I lowered it to 100 ml. And dropped the PPM tp 1100.

Sorry if I am a bother, but how much of that is in the res, and how much do each of those bins hold at operating level?

No bother bro,
The rez is 70 gallons. and each mini rez holds 15 gallons.

Thanks

Bossman, dang, your girls look good! Nice room too. How long into flower are you? also, what strain are you running?

Thanx Coxie,
This past saturday was the start of weak 3 flower.
The strain is a supposedly clone only Purple Kush from No cal. I got it from Oaksterdamn.
I also kept a mother of it. And have 1 that is from the same batch of clones as the ones in the MPB's.
I am growing it in soil as a comparisin plant.
I will post some pics comparing the 2 asap.

B

bakershredhead

Yo Bossman you can use the Hydro fungicide at the recommended rate it seems to keep the roots pearly white. You could than do a weekly flush with a little h2o2 and than reintroduce your Roots excel with your new nutes.

B

bakershredhead

Damn Bossman just read the last few pages of the post. I've got the same rust spots also on my leaves but it seems to be the plants closest to the lights so I moved them a bit today. We'll see how it goes. At least it's just not mine doing it. peace

Gray Beard

Gray Beard

Hey Bossman, I have rust spots also. They showed up in week 2, mine are in between the veins and only on lower, oldest leaves closest to lights. Don't have much of it goin on maybe 8-10 leaves total. pH? N?

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Yo Bossman you can use the Hydro fungicide at the recommended rate it seems to keep the roots pearly white. You could than do a weekly flush with a little h2o2 and than reintroduce your Roots excel with your new nutes.

Thanx bro.
I added 3\4 cup of it today.
The rust spots have seriously slowed since the cal\mag.
And the cut back on addy's.

Hey Bossman, I have rust spots also. They showed up in week 2, mine are in between the veins and only on lower, oldest leaves closest to lights. Don't have much of it goin on maybe 8-10 leaves total. pH? N?

My wife pulled probably 50 leafs per girl. right after the video.
The pics I am gunna post next are after wards.

C

Coxie

dehumidifiers

Hey Boss,

How many and what kind of dehuey's are you running?

Coxie

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Hell yeah Bossman those bitches are blowing up like crazy. Love the vid, only problem I see is you may need to invest in a helmet cam so you don’t take a light saber to side of the head. :rauch08:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Here is some pics from 420.:animal0012:
Pics 1 to 3 are from 420.

Pics 4,5,6 is a Purple kush same age and same veg time as the girls in the MPB's.
She is in my Fox Farm soil and in my soil room under a 1000watt vented hood in a sealed room setup.
She got flipped to flower the same day as the MPB's.
I wanted to move her in with the MPB's but I am fighting a small whitefly issue in the dirt room. I run a 2 weak perpetual in there and cant seem to eradicate them.
Just keeping them in small #'s and am changing my 2 weak to 4 weak perpetual. Then it will be simple to slaughter them.

Alright back on track.
The rest of the pics are from the 26. Witch was day 1 of weak 3 flower.

100 1130
100 1131
100 1132
100 1136
100 1138
100 1139
100 1140
100 1141
100 1142
100 1143
100 1144
100B1120
100B1121
100B1122
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hey Boss,

How many and what kind of dehuey's are you running?

Coxie

I am running a 70 pint frigidare.
The bare bulbs burn most the moisture during the lights on. And the dehuey drain's out side so I never have to empty it.
The humidity is 30 to 40 lights on.
and 40 to 50 light out. Just went light first go out it raises to 50. within an hour it is 40.

Hell yeah Bossman those bitches are blowing up like crazy. Love the vid, only problem I see is you may need to invest in a helmet cam so you don’t take a light saber to side of the head. :rauch08:

Dude i went in there shirtless.
Took a bulb to the back. The jump from the burn through my back out. I just sat there in pain laughing at my self.

S

socalsinner

Dont Burn Your Eyelid like I did

I am running a 70 pint frigidare.
The bare bulbs burn most the moisture during the lights on. And the dehuey drain's out side so I never have to empty it.
The humidity is 30 to 40 lights on.
and 40 to 50 light out. Just went light first go out it raises to 50. within an hour it is 40.

Dude i went in there shirtless.
Took a bulb to the back. The jump from the burn through my back out. I just sat there in pain laughing at my self.

LMAO ! At least you didnt burn your eyelid and almost your eyeball like me lol.

Top Bottom