MPB's are takin over. Bossman converting.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

easypleasie

Girls have come back nicely!

lol Bossman, I have a nice scar on my back from a bare 600. I'll never go near a bare bulb without a shirt again!

Loving the video, bro. I like how the lights kick on as the intro music stops :) Keep em coming!

L

Lost

Dude, I took a bulb to the top of my ear. All the skin fell off, hahah good times!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol i knw when my dumbass starts hanging verts i am sure i'll have one 2..for sure.but damn lost the ear!? ouch....a litlle off topic but what do you all think of the uc setups..there is the new 13gal..comparable to dd's?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful room shots and the girls are looking great! Way to bounce back bro! Just wondering how much CalMag you're using now and how much was too much? :wondering

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Things can go wrong fast.:help::help:
I did the full flush on sunday. 2hrs plain then 4 hrs plain water. The filled with RO water.
AN bloom A&B, multi zyme. Big bud,Cal\mag,
The root's were white and pretty sunday,
Today brownish not still no slime but am worried.
I also added hydro fungicide.
Rez temps are at 65 and the return nutes are at 67.:confused0054:
Temps are 80 lights on and 69 lights off.
Humidity stays at 40 to 45.
[youtube]z4FcAlq9RF8[/youtube]

L

Lost

Your looking good Bossman, those roots will spring back. Are you running Roots Excelurator and great white? Those will bring them back around pretty quick if you have not already added them. I strongly suggest adding those after you flush out the hydrocide. Did you add any H2O2? Not suggesting it, just wondering. If they were white sunday whatever you added between sunday and today must be it if anything was added.

Either way I think you will be happy with your harvest when the time comes. Those are some stout ladies :)

L-Immortal

L-Immortal

Looking good all the way around there boss minus your little roadbump. Oh and keep the slayer rockin, i'm sure the ladies are lovin it.
:rock :rock

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sick beats and great girls you got rockin away in there. Good luck with those roots and get that excel if ya can. Shit is pricey but hella worth it IMO. your gonna be a busy man boss!

D

DoobieSnack

those girlz are looking great ...grown alot since i last seen them ...must be the music lol

M

MediMary

howzit boss.. sent u a message a riu,, I cant send private messages here as im to new of a user

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Hey medimary,
I usually kringe when i see peep from RIU over here.
I was stoked when you and LB showed up.
You will dig this site. Not many newbies asking the same ? over over.

I will keep a look out for a journal.

M

MediMary

lol, I hate RIU honestly, im glad to find my new home.
I dont mind newbs, its the ones who are to lazy to read a thread(maybe 3 pages long) to find a answer to a question they really need.
plus all the damn trolls, seems like they just like fighting over there.

im still getting my mpbs up and rolling, but my 4 babies im going to flower are already trees, im going to have serious serious overgrowth.

good job on the light test

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

So still having some issues.
The roots are looking better.
But I will loose heavily on harvest from the problem.
The root masses are only a quarter of what they should be.
The issue now is all the big leafs. Keep drying out and curling. I think the lights are too close for as wide as she got. I did not get the fans raised as quikly as I should have. And so the girls got wider rather then tall. Now some of the plants are less then 8 inches from the bulbs.
I am not freaking about it. Because She grows so dense that I would be trimming some of them anyways.
But would still like to solve the problem.
The humidity has also been getting to 25% for about quarter the lights on period. When the lights come on it is at a perfect 50%. Then slowly lowers over the 12 hrs. And is 25% by lights out.

100 1217
100 1218
100 1219
100 1220
100 1221
100 1222
100 1223
100 1224
B

bakershredhead

Yo Boss I've got the exact same problem. I believe it was from some sort of mold getting to my roots via my air pump. What do your roots look like? Mine are brown for sure just like pythium. Take some shots and I'll do the same on mine so we can compare. My ladies got it worse than yours so stay vigilant.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Will get some root shots up soon.
I have a ? for you peeps using DD feed schedule.
My big fan leafs are dying off at a real fast rate.
It looks like a molybdenum def but that is usually caused by an iron def.
So I went back and looked at DD's feed. And think I found my problem.
In weak for he says to drop the H&G Root excell and algen,
Well I dropped all 3 including the multi zen. And being as Iron is the biggy in the H&G I think it may be my issue.
Any input or ideas greatly appreciated.
You can see the start of it in the last pis.
TIA

N

NugNation

I bet the roots would be happier if you were playing the plants reggae and not metal :rasta2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom