Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks M. I'm excited to see what I find here. Def hopin for some greasy, purple power. I've tried about every air pruning pot on the market. These are the ones I went with. Hands down the best air pot IMO. Got em from my local grow store...thinkin theyre made by Botanicare. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS Heres a few pics of the babies. Got 100% germ from em. 20L Hercules pots and OF soil. Just did a minor defolitation on her to let some the lowers get some light and catch up to the tops. Will keep ya updated.
JAWS GEAR - ALIEN MATTER
View attachment 428192 View attachment 428197

thank you very much for your time and space and givning my GEAR a shot in your garden, been hearing only great things about those ALIEN MATTERS its a shame i did not make more then i did.

much thanks:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

late shot of the alien matter.
Alien matter 1
Alien matter 2
Alien matter 3
Alien matter 4

grown out and photo shot by my brother DAKENSTEIN.

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS Heres the Raspberry Kush. Cant wait to see what this ones gonna do. Sittin in 20L Hercules pots, OF soil. Lookin nice and squat so far.
JAWS GEAR - RASPBERRY KUSH
View attachment 428200 View attachment 428201

this one is the RASPBERRY KUSH BX1 with the raspberry cookie being the out cross, if she stays true she should be a very nice piece indeed.

just harvested a handful of raspberry cookie og seeds!!.

looking forward to seeing what this one does for ya bro.

thank you;)

Max Frost

Max Frost

Wow, wow, and WOW!! :woot: Raspberry Kush?? Oh HELL YEAH!!! Can't wait to see what the master does with these genetics!! Get that unicorn to step up his pace a little bro! You've got some serious dank in the making right there! I'll be watching closely!! Are these genetics available to the public? As always my brother...you're killin' it!! Best always!! -Max

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Wow, wow, and WOW!! :woot: Raspberry Kush?? Oh HELL YEAH!!! Can't wait to see what the master does with these genetics!! Get that unicorn to step up his pace a little bro! You've got some serious dank in the making right there! I'll be watching closely!! Are these genetics available to the public? As always my brother...you're killin' it!! Best always!! -Max
Yeah that Unicorn better get ready LOL. Yeah thinkin these will be some heavy dankness. Don't know about their availability...hook up with JAWS...hes the man on these babies. Cant wait to see you back in action bro. As always thanks for stopping in brother. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

@JAWS heres a few shots of the Black Cherry Dojo. Shes def gonna be sportin some nice colors. Only about 18 days in here and shes already a really nice dark purple. Got males from the Raspberry Kush BX1 and Alien Dojo. Got a nice Alien Matters girl comin right behind this one. I'll get some pics up of her ASAP. Thanks again for the gear JAWS and thanks for the interest folks. MGG
BCSDOJO 9 7 14 3
BCSDOJO FLOWER 9 7 14 1
BCSDOJO FLOWER 9 7 14 2

T

Trip8

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Wowzers man those are nice!
Thanks man. Forgot to mention....only stuck one cut into some dirt, (as usual when I run an unknown strain) but took a few extra cuts and had em sittin in some RO. In 4 days I had roots on the cut put in soil and in 6 days noticed roots on the cuts in the water. Never seen a girl that eager to bust roots. Shes a grow'er and a show'er. :) MGG

Top Bottom