Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

MGG oh man i cant believe this happen with the STR there was so much hype about it, and she was a beast i can immagine it at 16 weeks !!!! any pcs of that monster around?..
Nope...sorry M8...didn't even snap any pics of her weak ass...straight to the hashpile she went. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Alright just want to update with some pics from the veg room. @ROC.....First off a few pics of Dog x 89Skunk#1. Got a couple big 'uns. In 35L Hercules pots with OF soil and FF nutes with a lil Black Strap added late veg and into flower. About to get a haircut and move on over to the flower room. Love this girl.
ROC DOG X 89 SKUNK1 VEG 7 30 14 2
ROC DOG X 89 SKUNK VEG 7 30 14 1
ROC DOG X 89 SKUNK VEG 7 30 14 3

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

@BOG Heres my Sour Bubble keeper. Shes getting a workout and will be a nice bush in a month or so. Fuckin beautiful dark purple almost black foliage late in flower and some nice purple buds...yeah shes def a keeper.
BOG SOUR BUBBLE VEG 7 30 14 1

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks man. This is just OF with a lil added lime and FF nutes....nothing special. The reason I don't like using the Light Warrior mixed with the OF is it really cuts the good stuff available to the plants. Light Warrior is good for cuts and maybe some seedling but really just a waste when mixing with OF IMO. Stick around man...good thing to come. Got some @JAWS gear I'm gonna post up shortly. Thanks for stopping in ITSPROFIT. MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks man, but def no expert here...learning everyday. Just gotta take what makes sense, try it and use the ol' if it works keep it, if it don't shit can it, way of thinkin. Trial and error is your best teacher.:D MGG

ITSPROFIT

ITSPROFIT

Alright just want to update with some pics from the veg room. @ROC.....First off a few pics of Dog x 89Skunk#1. Got a couple big 'uns. In 35L Hercules pots with OF soil and FF nutes with a lil Black Strap added late veg and into flower. About to get a haircut and move on over to the flower room. Love this girl.
View attachment 428017 View attachment 428020 View attachment 428021
Do you add the blackstrap molasses when feeding & into soil or in a tea? And how much of the molasses do u use?

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nice man...I grew the Querkle for a few runs years back. Was a frosty purple girl...think I've got some pics of her somewhere....Ill see if I can locate em and post em up. MGG

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Thanks man, but def no expert here...learning everyday. Just gotta take what makes sense, try it and use the ol' if it works keep it, if it don't shit can it, way of thinkin. Trial and error is your best teacher.:D MGG
Not to many errors my brother.. You have a wicked glove.. Keep catching them keepers .. Outstanding bro.. DP

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Not to many errors my brother.. You have a wicked glove.. Keep catching them keepers .. Outstanding bro.. DP
DP, thanks my brother. Always good to see you around. Aint too hard to find keepers with the breeding skills these cats have. :D MGG

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

@JAWS Heres a few pics of the babies. Got 100% germ from em. 20L Hercules pots and OF soil. Just did a minor defolitation on her to let some the lowers get some light and catch up to the tops. Will keep ya updated.
JAWS GEAR - ALIEN MATTER
ALIEN MATTER VEG 7 30 14 1
ALIEN MATTER VEG 7 30 14 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom