Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Just a cple OG18 pics. These 2 are on their 2nd trip through the flower room. This is pheno A and is the one I'm leaning toward as a keeper. Just a lil more resin and more of that jet fuel funk. Had a cple things that threw my rotation schedule out of whack for a few so I'm flowering these a lil smaller than I woulda liked to try and get my schedule squared away and back on track once again. Thanks for the interest folks. MGG
OG18A FLOWER 11 24 13 1
OG18A FLOWER 11 24 13 2

Max Frost

Max Frost

Beautifulicious mang! ;) That OG18 has got to be THE fuego! You, DP, and everybody is just raving about it! :woot: The Skywalker Kush (Reserva Privada) I'm running right now is supposedly the clone-only Skywalker Kush (no "relation" to the Blueberry x Mazaar skywalker strain) crossed with the OG-18. In fact, the pic of your OG-18 here bears allot of similarity to her structure! She also has that "jet fuel" aroma you describe, mixed with lemon/cleaner/fruit. Definitely a very unique scent! I'm looking forward to watching these develop man! Hope you'll post up some shots regularly on this one especially! D.P. was kind enough to gift me an OG-18 bean, so I'm looking forward to running her myself in the near future! I'm already loving the Skywalker Kush. I'm sure the OG-18 will be an immediate fav! I'm sending you big karma for yours! Best, -Max :wacky:

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Yea...just throw up a couple ol pics of some standby OG 18 girls...something to fill in the gap if needed...like it's just some ol bagseed stuff...lol...damn MGG...how long you stand there at the stash cab, before you decide what to smoke...or do you just get a damn pinch of all of um and stir it up...hehehe...I'm liking your cupboard...healthy plants...B

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Right on DP the 18 is just a mindbender. Smoked an early tester and it was real nice with that mouthcoating Kush flavor....mmmm mmmmm mmmm.
Smoked an early tester of this OG Ghost Train Haze and it was a stupifier. Wish it wasn't a herming bitch. The first run it hermed and I thought it might have been my fault since I didn't have my new rooms dialed at the time. Usually when I get a strain that herms off the bat like that for no obvious reason I'll ditch her ass quick, fast and in a hurry, but I really wanted to give this one a fair shake...but shes freakin on me anyways so this is her last run. I;ve got her quarantined outside of the main flower room where she can finish w/o her pollinating everything else with her herm ass pollen. This is the 2nd strain of Rare Dankness that's hermed on me...hopin the STR wont do the same. Damn RD any idea where the herm traits are comin from? MGG

OG Ghost Train Haze#1
OG GTH1 FLOWER 12 7 13
OG GTH1 FLOWER 12 7 13 2
OG GTH1 FLOWER 12 7 13 3

green bastard

green bastard

Thanks man I love to see some colors too. Next few pics are of my "Freak on a Leaf" i found on one of my Querkle girls. Ive spoken with Sub directly and also with many other people who have grown Subs gear and Sub has seen it and so have others but was my 1st time .
Freak on a Leaf
missed this looks killer....like a rose but smells looks and tastes better if ya know what I mean

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Well I browsed through this damn thread at least a 100 times lately...and I still get the geebees...damn MGG...good looking stuff here...how bout them drums?..you top or train there azz yet...they'll be budding soon if ya don't move um...everything else seems to be...lol...geeeezzz...keep a brother dreaming will ya...and get yourself a couple more bags of Ocean Forrest for gods sake...no damn wonder I can't find any...hehehe...seriously bro...very nice work here...I like to see quality time put in a garden...you give 110% with every grow...peeps can learn a lot from your skills...Thanks for the effort you give here, and hard work you put forth to achieve such results...B

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks brother...as always you're too kind and your positive words have been a welcome part of my grow since I started o the forums years and years ago....MUCH RESPECT! LOL as far as the drums those belong to our boy...he can wear em out that's for sure haha. My grows since moving into the big flower room have been less than impressive as far as I'm concerned....nothing like the health I've always been used to seein...but I'm makin small changes as I go and just about have the room dialed now. Just need to find a cple more keepers to keep in the permanent rotation and I'll be set. Damn sure got plenty of beans to go through to find some so I better get to it eh. Thanks again bro. MGG

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Less impressive?...are you kidding me!!!...lol...this my friend is what makes your garden skills so great....the strive to perfect...get it better...always trying to improve something...that is how experience leads...never satisfied and trying to help all...Thanks many bro for your post and time given...you've taught more than you know...go crack a few more...keep that grow light burning...B

Max Frost

Max Frost

Less impressive?...are you kidding me!!!...lol...this my friend is what makes your garden skills so great....the strive to perfect...get it better...always trying to improve something...that is how experience leads...never satisfied and trying to help all...Thanks many bro for your post and time given...you've taught more than you know...go crack a few more...keep that grow light burning...B

I couldn't agree more, B! MGG...your posts/pics and the great detail you go into...not to mention taking the time to help offline (making vids and etc.) have helped this ol' boy waaaay more than you know! I know many others feel the same too! I gotta agree with Big on the "less impressive" part! Shit bro...you couldn't do "less impressive" if you had to! haha! I understand what you're feeling in trying to get the new room dialed...but your STILL killin' it in every way! Those last little tweaks will make a huge difference as you dial it in. From the outside looking in...it's already amazing. But if you're like me...you still gotta try to find and make those little adjustments here and there that nobody else would probably ever even notice! But we all notice those things in our own rooms I think. It's what gives us the drive to always be improving...squeezing the last little drop out! And what a great quest it is! When you get it figured out...the rewards are huge -- just as you prove with each harvest! CONGRATS MGG! Super job bro...both in the room, and in all you do for, and give to us! Best always bro! -Max

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
@Mr_GreenGenes nice job man , everything always look top notch. the only reason i didn't like those couple pixs above is , she's a hermie ass bitch, i HATE hermies, otherwise great job!

confu

Last edited:
Max Frost

Max Frost

@Mr_GreenGenes nice job man , everything always look top notch. the only reason i didn't like those couple pixs above is , she's a hermit ass bitch, i HATE hermies, otherwise great job!

confu

Haha confu...I know MGG will chime on on this one REAL soon himself...but I know da boy! I can promise you NOBODY hates a herming bitch more than him! ;) You've heard the saying "Wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers?" Well...MGG is one of those who WOULD!! HAHA! :stop: If he kept her around thru finish...there's gotta be a good reason!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Big, Max thanks fellas. Always good to get some perspective from fellow growers when things aren't lookin like it should from my eyes...thanks for all the positivity fellas...much appreciated.

@Confuten1 I have no room for anything that herms in my room as I run a multi-strain perpetual grow...so a germ wont only effect that cycle, it effects 2 other flowering cycles if pollen gets loose accidentally....THATS the bitch haha.I'm 100% with ya bro...if it aint stable it aint stayin.

I've run several of RD's strains now and just haven't had any luck. The first run of the OG GTH hermed about the same time I was having some other issues that I blamed being the cause, and considering the yield and the nice buzz I thought it would be worth givin it another run in a more stable environment but it started throwing nanners about 7.5 weeks in and didn't stop.....and I mean fuckin banana tree...fuckers were everywhere. Luckily I had a separate room I was able to throw it in and separate it til it finished...@14 weeks but still pollinated a cple things on the way out the door. Then the Somali Taxi Ride that I was so hyped about and couldn't wait to find a female of.... was a total DUD. Ive grown plenty of bagseed outdoors that had more kick than it did and it went almost 16 weeks in flower. I'm not gonna bash any breeder but I don't think I'll be runnin anymore of the RD gear anytime soon....just don't think my luck is good with em. ;)

Thanks for all the interest and kind words fellas. MGG

m8ty

m8ty

... Then the Somali Taxi Ride that I was so hyped about and couldn't wait to find a female of.... was a total DUD. Ive grown plenty of bagseed outdoors that had more kick than it did and it went almost 16 weeks in flower...

MGG oh man i cant believe this happen with the STR there was so much hype about it, and she was a beast i can immagine it at 16 weeks !!!! any pcs of that monster around?..

Latest posts

Top Bottom