Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I second that hippie...when I grow up, I hope to have skills like that...he must be using a green dye injected fertilizer/paint or something....dripping green MGG...dayumm son...B

Well holy shit, look what the cat dragged up in here. Damn man glad to see you made your way back to the farm. Hope all that retirement fun in the sun, fishin and smokin is agreeing with ya brother...I know it is haha. Cant wait to see ya get that damn greenthumb of yours in some dirt. You need anything holla. LMFAO @ when you grow up...funny shit bro!

Ill try to get some updates posted soon...busy busy. MGG

vaporedout

vaporedout

i was scanning through your post and cant find where you mention the pots.... what and where do you get them :)?

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Well holy shit, look what the cat dragged up in here. Damn man glad to see you made your way back to the farm. Hope all that retirement fun in the sun, fishin and smokin is agreeing with ya brother...I know it is haha. Cant wait to see ya get that damn greenthumb of yours in some dirt. You need anything holla. LMFAO @ when you grow up...funny shit bro!

Ill try to get some updates posted soon...busy busy. MGG
Damn cat dragged in...lol...what kinda retirement fishing and shit...who me?...never hehehe...but I have had some wonderful times in the ocean lately with the fishes...70 miles out...first trip...9 dolphin...7 blackfin tuna...1 wahoo....2nd trip....78 miles out...7 dolphin....5 blackfin tuna...and a damn huge JAWS of a shark..."some a na beach" this thing was huge...make ya think more than twice bout dipping that hot sweaty ass in the ocean...lol...I smoked a 1/4 bag trying to settle down after that beast...he broke off but that was fine by me after he/she showed it's ass along side the boat on several occasions..rest of them bitches went in the cooler...lol...great time...played in the Smokies this week...what a beautiful place in nature...breath-taking to say the least...hope to buy some real estate of some kind there in the near future...food for thought...never convince your wife to go in the ocean out of site of land for anything....worse lip slapping ass whipping I've had in some time...note to self...wife in boat...stay in intercoastal waterway,river or small lake...now where's them updates you green thumber....here's mine...
28lb tuna
Fatty dolphin in boat
Gafed tuna
Georgetown hole arrived
B

Max Frost

Max Frost

Really nice Bigma! But where did you get all the pics of MGG's ex-girlfriends? Haha...seriously bro..those are some nice fish, and I can tell you're not having any fun at all! What were you up to in the smokies? (If I'm not being too inquisitive). I agree, I think it's some of the most beautiful country on the planet!

Glad you're enjoying the life, man! I think the good Lord above favors the time we spend fishing and gardening. They are certainly two of the most spiritually refreshing activities I know of! Catch us a big 'un!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

LOL Max. Bigma got it made...I wanna be just like him when I grow up! Well heres a lil update. Got the ROC Grape Rom and the LA Woman both around 30 days into flower. Gonna be some good meds I can tell! The smell on the GR is pure grape skunky funk! The smell on the LAW isn't as strong but smells a lot like the old LAW pheno I ran for yrs. Check em out....
GRAPE ROM
GR FLOWER1 9 13 13
GR FLOWER2 9 13 13
GR FLOWER5 9 13 13

LA Woman
LAW FLOWER1 9 13 13
LAW FLOWER2 9 13 13

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Sweet looking girls MGG...you got some serious love going on in the room for sure...that LA is looking so close to the old girl from back in the day...bet she holds her own when finished...Thanks for sharing your work...what can you say bout them ROC girls other than they ROC for sure...for a private breeder he has some great stuff that makes the time and effort very worthwhile with his work....he has some mad skills with parent selection/breeding...my thinking is... a damn good breeder...along with a damn good grower...= great damn weed...I'm filling the tank and dusting off the TomTom.....you gonna need some extra lungs in a few weeks...B

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Holly fuck bro that's some big fish what's that big yellow dude there not like that in the uk waters lol
For sure a great day in the Atlantic tojo....they are more of a blueish color until you gaff them and lift them out the water...their colors change like magic in the blink of an eye...these were nice but would be considered average for most catches...this one was around 25lbs but they get in the 60ish area when grown..fight is an understatement for them...they will take themselves and lay over on their sides when fighting and become very,very hard to land...jump and jump...peel drag for miles seems like....so much fun but it takes a toll on your ass after about 3...pure mules when hooked up...but it is my favorite to eat...the Tuna pictured was 28lbs...world record is around 35...so that is a nice Black-fin considering we were stoned rookies...lol...fishing and good herb with your buddies...just this side of heaven...Blue Marlin and Yellow-fin Tuna are next on the list...B

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sweet looking girls MGG...you got some serious love going on in the room for sure...that LA is looking so close to the old girl from back in the day...bet she holds her own when finished...Thanks for sharing your work...what can you say bout them ROC girls other than they ROC for sure...for a private breeder he has some great stuff that makes the time and effort very worthwhile with his work....he has some mad skills with parent selection/breeding...my thinking is... a damn good breeder...along with a damn good grower...= great damn weed...I'm filling the tank and dusting off the TomTom.....you gonna need some extra lungs in a few weeks...B

Thanks bro...preciate the props. She is lookin a lot like that old LAW from way back. Not sure shes gonna be as heavy but she has the same bud structure and smell goin on. Hopefully she will have the same power as that old LAW would give ya the fuckin spins...mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm cant wait haha.

Man what else can ya say about ROC and his gear. Very generous guy and breeds some damn fine high end strains. Hes damn sure a gift for pickin winners and mashin em up. Really hopin we're gonna get him over here soon.

Fill that tank....punch in my addy and come on...bring that damn Chicken and a spare lung with ya haha! MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

For sure a great day in the Atlantic tojo....they are more of a blueish color until you gaff them and lift them out the water...their colors change like magic in the blink of an eye...these were nice but would be considered average for most catches...this one was around 25lbs but they get in the 60ish area when grown..fight is an understatement for them...they will take themselves and lay over on their sides when fighting and become very,very hard to land...jump and jump...peel drag for miles seems like....so much fun but it takes a toll on your ass after about 3...pure mules when hooked up...but it is my favorite to eat...the Tuna pictured was 28lbs...world record is around 35...so that is a nice Black-fin considering we were stoned rookies...lol...fishing and good herb with your buddies...just this side of heaven...Blue Marlin and Yellow-fin Tuna are next on the list...B

Stick that fuckin' gaff in me, and I bet my color would change pretty quick too! :hungover: Haha! We used to have a summer place in Florida man...I've caught a bunch of dolphin in my day. You're right...they're excellent fighters. Used to catch them all day, then hit the docks and jettys for snook at night. DAMN that's some GOOD eatin, my bro!!

That's a damn nice blackfin, Bigma! Those yellowfin and bluefin get bigger than the blackfin. You'll definitely be in for some fun there! You need ya a good cannabis hush-puppy recipe! Or maybe just a big bowl of that key lime pie pheno that's going around the forums! Haha...oughta go good with seafood! ENJOY BRO!!!

Max Frost

Max Frost

Yep...all that for sure! And a DAMN NICE GUY too!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Max right now its lookin like 65 days. Shes showin some amber and is SOLID. Got my fingers crossed on those last GR beans of yours showin up as all girls. Thanks for stopping in bro.

Alright got a few new things goin. Finally found a Somali Taxi Ride girl...took me long enough. I was beginning to think somebeody didn't want me to partake of this one, but it looks like I will afterall. Gave her a nice 6 week veg, topped her once and pinched/bent and just beat her ass down to try and keep her in control. I had her mains bent backwards with some twine and fishing weights to hold her ass open and let those lower/inner branches get up and get some light. Just flipped her on the 5th and shes already knottin up a lil. This is supposed to be some headripping amphetiweed...good kick I the ass with a cup of coffee to start the day is what I'm hopin. I'll also be updating her over at RD's area. Here she is, a week in....
STR FLOWER 10 12 13 1
STR FLOWER 10 12 13 2

Top Bottom