Mr. Greengenes Ganja Gallery...Pics From the Farm

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Reserva Privada's OG18-B. I popped my last 3 of these that I got several years ago. All 3 germed and were poppin up through the soil in less than 3 days. Ditched pheno C as it was lanky as fuck and the other 2 had a much stronger and more pronounced Kush smell. This is one of my all-time fav Kushes I've tried available in seed form. Extreme potency in every phenol I've tested. Shit makes my forehead and face hot as fuck before it melts my ass down into the couch. Shes around 20 days in here lovin life and prayin hard...
OG18B FLOWER 10 24 13

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Well I got some have duty meds that will help my pain and sleepnessness, I needed something to help me get motivated to get off my ass and get some shit done...enter Rare Dankness Somali Taxi Ride. I'm pumped about this one. The STR is gonna be givin me a nice heady, energetic buzz hopefully by the first of the year. No idea on how long she will end up goin but she got off to a fast start. I think shes around 18 days or so here...
STR FLOWER 10 24 13 1

Max Frost

Max Frost

Looks super, bro! ROCs Grape x 89Skunk x NL5 ought to be something special! I've got a cross of his made with the 89 Skunk. mine is the same skunk 89 crossed with Chemdog. I haven't cracked any yet, but plan to soon! Niiice work man! Keep 'em coming! Those other strains look sic as hell too, man! The STR is gonna be a beast! In size AND stone! And I'm loving the GTH! Mmm..sweet!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Im hopin so Max. If I can find a skunky bitch with some grape mixed in that would be just what the Dr. ordered I think. If yours is the Chemdog #4 X 89Skunk I have a few of those too. Hopin for some luck with the germ Gods for those and a cple others.

STR is most def gonna be a superbeast, gonna have to tie up those long ass mains on her soon or I can already see em sagging to the floor lol. Thanks bro. MGG

Max Frost

Max Frost

Mr_GreenGenes, the Rare Dankness Somali Taxi Ride is a beast!
View attachment 348192
FEED ME MGG FEED ME!

Haha...Love it! That's probably pretty damn close! Better not be dangling anything around her, MGG...you're liable to come up short some body parts!

Scrubbers working overtime!.. all the time.. Love the stank of the og.. Looking good my brother.. Don P

You guys really seem to like this gal allot! I guess I'll have to put her on my list.

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

If there's any one lucky sum beach on this planet, it's got to be you MGG...10 seed...9 girls....lol...1 seed...1 girl...you and DP should get together and slug a few of them clubs at each other...lol...shit....you fellows growing some bats...dripping with sugar...geeezzz...when I grow up?...hehehe...super nice job on them cannons....B

Amber

Amber

Alright folks after takin a yr or so off for personal/medical reasons Im back in action and med legal. Ive got a few strains goin right now and will get to em but just want to throw up a few for test purposes. Heres my fav right now. DNA's OG x Sleestack. Got this as a freebie when I ordered the Kosher Kush, but that was the only reason I picked up the Kosher was to get my hands on this one. Nice yielder, buds are fat and dense and the flavor and potency are top notch. Here she is at 70 days, dry and ready for the axe, DNA's OG x Sleestack... which Ive renamed Sleezy OG.
View attachment 237871View attachment 237872View attachment 237873View attachment 237874
I ran a couple Sleestack a while ago and she was gigantic. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and flavor. Almost forgot about that girl til you mentioned her. She was a dumper of dank.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Haha...Love it! That's probably pretty damn close! Better not be dangling anything around her, MGG...you're liable to come up short some body parts!

You guys really seem to like this gal allot! I guess I'll have to put her on my list.

Max she is BY FAR the tastiest and most potent OG I've come across hands down.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

If there's any one lucky sum beach on this planet, it's got to be you MGG...10 seed...9 girls....lol...1 seed...1 girl...you and DP should get together and slug a few of them clubs at each other...lol...shit....you fellows growing some bats...dripping with sugar...geeezzz...when I grow up?...hehehe...super nice job on them cannons....B
Shit man its only an illusion haha. My luck is pure shit, which is why I gotta make my own good luck lol. I got a club stinkin the jar up getting its cure on bro. Hopefully smoke reports out soon. Thanks for the props brother.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I ran a couple Sleestack a while ago and she was gigantic. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and flavor. Almost forgot about that girl til you mentioned her. She was a dumper of dank.
Ah Amber the Sleezy was a big girl.... nice structured plant and grew some nice buds. Really like most everything I've run from DNA/RP. I peeked in on your grow...you got some monsters goin for sure. Thanks for stopping in. MGG

Top Bottom