Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The Lilly is the best tasting strain I have had in all of Europe!!! I would pop those beans asap!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just checked it out on Google looks killer where did you purchase the seeds from thanks

Lilly
Classification: Sativa (90%)/Indica (10%)Parents: Congo IBL x Queen mother
Iv seen people get banned before for mentioning the place i got them from on here in the past.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I just checked the place.all original deli gear is outta stock which is typical as they were listed for ages.

mr.green666

mr.green666

I just checked the place.all original deli gear is outta stock which is typical as they were listed for ages.
Yea I tried to track it down but couldnt find much about it.i know it's from an old
School breeder Here in Spain so I'll enquire at my local growshop and see if they can help

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yea I tried to track it down but couldnt find much about it.i know it's from an old
School breeder Here in Spain so I'll enquire at my local growshop and see if they can help
Theyr supposed to be pretty well known there.in spain i mean not your local grow shop as iv no clue were that is.lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Gracias Me acaba de comenzar el aprendizaje de espaƱol bƔsico que es muy difƭcil
Si, yo creo eres correcto acerca eso. Pero! Hay una applicacion para tu telefono se llama "Duolingo" y yo tendra utilizando eso por uno ano, y ahora yo soy 52% fluido en espanol. Y tambien tenemos Google Translate en la computadora. :D

In English (so folks can tell me if I really fucked that one up or what), I believe you are correct about that. But! There is an application for your telephone called Duolingo and I have been using it for one year and am now 52% fluent in Spanish.
Cool , that makes three of us living not so far from Malaga . RO all the way , tap @ 800 + crazy , lol Coco head me . Been growing here in Spain for 11 yrs. Anyone else from near Malaga ? If there was a few of us , we could start a ' private ' little social club , lol
I have family in places like Alturas (Luarca), but they are SUPER conservative. I'm workin' on 'em but they don't speak much English, and me? Well, there's me.
Iv seen people get banned before for mentioning the place i got them from on here in the past.
Look at all the seedsellers being advertised here. Kinda hard to drop the bomb on you for it if we're advertising them. Plus, logic changed that rule a few years ago IIRC. Feel free to mention the breeders. Unless he changed it again on me while I was traveling. A few things have changed in a week, so... yeah.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Si, yo creo eres correcto acerca eso. Pero! Hay una applicacion para tu telefono se llama "Duolingo" y yo tendra utilizando eso por uno ano, y ahora yo soy 52% fluido en espanol. Y tambien tenemos Google Translate en la computadora. :D

In English (so folks can tell me if I really fucked that one up or what), I believe you are correct about that. But! There is an application for your telephone called Duolingo and I have been using it for one year and am now 52% fluent in Spanish.

I have family in places like Alturas (Luarca), but they are SUPER conservative. I'm workin' on 'em but they don't speak much English, and me? Well, there's me.

Look at all the seedsellers being advertised here. Kinda hard to drop the bomb on you for it if we're advertising them. Plus, logic changed that rule a few years ago IIRC. Feel free to mention the breeders. Unless he changed it again on me while I was traveling. A few things have changed in a week, so... yeah.
It wasnt a breeder but another vendor and it was more the guy complained coz a post mentioning a certain vendor got deleted not simply for mentioning.my bad.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I just wanted to make sure that folks know it's ok to discuss other seed sellers and breeders here. :) (To the best of my knowledge!)

mr.green666

mr.green666

Breeders boutique plemon
Some info from there site :

Type:
Hybrid indica/sativa
Sex: 10 Regular F2 Seeds
Genetics: Larry OG, Chem Valley Kush, Cherry Cheese, Livers (aka Blues)
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Sept/Oct
Height: Medium-Tall

All 10 plemon will be going into the flower room later tonight 14/04 weekly updates will then follow my progress wish me luck :fire::fire::smoking:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's fresh they don't get high. If it's medibles they can get high as FUCK! Don't do that, you'll find a buncha broken eggs in weird places. And don't ask how I know!! :p

C

costa

Ha, ha , I can imagine . Well , my neighbor must have harvested a good few plants , whole street reeks . If Guardia Civil comes up my road , hmmmm , told him before to take more care , but he don't give a toss . I got a few on the go myself , and don't need any attention to my street

mr.green666

mr.green666

I'm surrounded by orange and lemon stress A few fields full which always helps with the odur I don't even bother running a filter anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom