Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

No worries mate let me know if you fancy meeting up for an hour just send me an inbox if so an we can sort something out
That's defo on the cards that we will have to see what costa is upto also :) u say you've got into some coffee shops I've been a member of a couple in marbella but joes has shut now

mr.green666

mr.green666

That's defo on the cards that we will have to see what costa is upto also :) u say you've got into some coffee shops I've been a member of a couple in marbella but joes has shut now
Yea I heard about joes closing not sure why thou im a member of one in San pedro and torremolinos which I prefere as its more laid back basically just a chill out room
With bar and reggae my sort of place if your both up for it we can hit them up for a seesion one night this week thcfarmer stoner party

mancdank

mancdank

Yea I heard about joes closing not sure why thou im a member of one in San pedro and torremolinos which I prefere as its more laid back basically just a chill out room
With bar and reggae my sort of place if your both up for it we can hit them up for a seesion one night this week thcfarmer stoner party
Sounds awesome I'm guna drop u a pm now :)

mancdank

mancdank

Nuggs are rock solid too
I would say if I'm honest Bro that was about at 75% potential if that with the dawg we hit a few hiccups along the road with it on that run but it's still better than most of what's about :)

mr.green666

mr.green666

I would say if I'm honest Bro that was about at 75% potential if that with the dawg we hit a few hiccups along the road with it on that run but it's still better than most of what's about :)
Can't fault it bro I'd be happy as fuck with results like that anyday definetley up there with the best bud ive seen in a while

C

costa

Save some of that shit for me ,,,,,,, lol ,,,, I'll be at the airport at 5 o'clock Saturday . I'll bring some Green Poison nuggs , good day smoke

Latest posts

Top Bottom