Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.green666

mr.green666

Save some of that shit for me ,,,,,,, lol ,,,, I'll be at the airport at 5 o'clock Saturday . I'll bring some Green Poison nuggs , good day smoke
No problem man If I can make it down on sat I'll bring a few splifs along

mancdank

mancdank

Ha ha bro I'm trying my best to keep a few splifs its hard thou lol
What u think of the sour tangie and blue cheese we got ? Probably be the last time either of them get run in Spain got the gg4 nepoji and stardawg next :)

mr.green666

mr.green666

What u think of the sour tangie and blue cheese we got ? Probably be the last time either of them get run in Spain got the gg4 nepoji and stardawg next :)
Can't fault any of them bro they all got the flavour and taste going on and they look top notch

mr.green666

mr.green666

Hey up stone heads . @ 666 , I'll be there @ 7 o'clock , not 5 . Can you make it ?
Hi bro I wont be able to get down there around that time but I'm Only 20mins from the aiport so if you can come closer to me I'll get a lift to meet you

mr.green666

mr.green666

@mancdank ive just placed an order for a few waterfarms for my next run ive used them before With really good result
What do you think of them ??

mancdank

mancdank

@mancdank ive just placed an order for a few waterfarms for my next run ive used them before With really good result
What do you think of them ??
Only concern I would have bro is keeping them water temps low to stop any root disease. Were running wilma drip atm. How much did u pay for em we've got a guy over there who seems to look after us it's down in marbella though.

mr.green666

mr.green666

Only concern I would have bro is keeping them water temps low to stop any root disease. Were running wilma drip atm. How much did u pay for em we've got a guy over there who seems to look after us it's down in marbella though.
I'm haveing them from a mate that's only used them once all 6 complete farms for 150 its a steal I think . Ive seen the Wilma systems recently in my local hydro store they look like a decent bit of kit are they easy enough to use

Last edited:
mr.green666

mr.green666

and as for water temps I have ac in the room running 24/7 so temps are usally spot on

mancdank

mancdank

and as for water temps I have ac in the room running 24/7 so temps are usally spot on
My pal has over 100 of em sat in a garage here in the UK he won't run them in summer. He says its a pain in the ass trying to cool all them individual units but bangs out some real nice results in winter

mr.green666

mr.green666

My pal has over 100 of em sat in a garage here in the UK he won't run them in summer. He says its a pain in the ass trying to cool all them individual units but bangs out some real nice results in winter
I bet he has a hard time with a 100 on the go that's a full time job right there lol ive used them a few times before but only on single plant grows with decent results simple and easy to use I think how do you find the wilmas do you have to refill the res daily

mancdank

mancdank

I bet he has a hard time with a 100 on the go that's a full time job right there lol ive used them a few times before but only on single plant grows with decent results simple and easy to use I think how do you find the wilmas do you have to refill the res daily
No mate there real easy and simple to use the res just needs topping up every 4 days when there drinking proper or once a week for veg the 1s we use are the 8x11ltr pots that fill a 2.4 x 1.2 tent they have a red circle on each end of 2 trays and a little cover for the res in the middle they do a few diffrent 1s

mr.green666

mr.green666

No mate there real easy and simple to use the res just needs topping up every 4 days when there drinking proper or once a week for veg the 1s we use are the 8x11ltr pots that fill a 2.4 x 1.2 tent they have a red circle on each end of 2 trays and a little cover for the res in the middle they do a few diffrent 1s
Just had a look on ebay mate they look smart and there cheap enough brand new are you running the drippers 24/7 like the water farm system and do you add any airstones to the res

mancdank

mancdank

Just had a look on ebay mate they look smart and there cheap enough brand new do you run the drippers 24/7 like the water farm and do you add any airstones to the res
Depends on medium mate and how much of it u used to timing but defo not 24/7 and I've replaced the air stones with pumps they move the res about a bit better without fucking with the ph

Latest posts

Top Bottom