Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Solventless fun.

CEF18A12 A181 4FED 81B9 0C4959D7606A

E1994102 A909 48A2 B900 E7B4272EFECB

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Love my new cap, limited edition, and damn does it work amazing

Made by channel_caps find them on Instagram. These are limited editions put out for Solventless bake and Vape, again find him on insta if you want to level up you hash rosin game. Further he’s single source and his current grow is epic. My boys is killing it.

Some of my late seat fresh live rosin from flower, using some curing techniques Solventless educated me on. Brings the terps to a new level. Makes the rosin so much more flavor ful it’s unreal. This is full spectrum pressed through 120u at 205f for 120s. Each bag pressed 3 times.

Moshmen

Moshmen

WY behind on ur thread ! But interested inThe rosin cure? Im doin small quantities 3-7 g a press I usually don’t use the bags but I have some 120s
Do you have the technique posted ?

10w30

10w30

Supporter
I went looking to see if youve got a fan/filter combo tucked in there, i see a dinosaur(sp) you got room (lol)

Had some ChemFire recently that was good if your looking for a strain to try out (from dispencery). its eye opening strong buzz.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I went looking to see if youve got a fan/filter combo tucked in there, i see a dinosaur(sp) you got room (lol)

Had some ChemFire recently that was good if your looking for a strain to try out (from dispencery). its eye opening strong buzz.

I have an rotating fan attached to a corner pole that you can’t see

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Did a number of transplants. So I use clay pebbles then my own custom soil mix, then the fire (great white and Azos) then the plant and some more soil followed by my special transplant watering regiment. I have gotten amazing results this way. I have really come to love the clay pebbles bottom as it allows better drainage and the roots love to race through it. I collect, clean and reuse the clay pebbles, they nicely come free durring up potting.

F93D6AEC D8B8 4389 A925 4137D7BC0D67
4F63B141 D748 4DCD B72E 442C8A603ECB
70FE6CD1 6528 4AAC 84E6 9E603E8FD612

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Love this glob mob dab station, the channel caps banger cover and everything done by Solventless Bake and Vape. If you don’t follow these guys on insta and YT then you missing out. Solventless makes some amazing hash rosin

75702619 228C 45E0 8DE6 753512A278ED

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Pretty excited I have some new Crosses to try from Omeurta Genetix. He goes back, and had been a tester and worked with Green Gage. Anyways this is an original Time Traveler crosses with Thousand Oaks. I have found Thousand Oaks to be insane l, and he has used it to help generate a number of incredible strains.
I also have from him, los pepes, cross town traffic, fire creek OG, z star fighter (zkittles x star fighter) , creek dog, quatzacoatl, and a couple other strains popping and prob some I have forgotten. These are just what I have going right now not my seed bank 😂🤣.

If you are looking, check him out - especially veterans and those looking for true breeding skill.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

A couple flower updates. Just passing half way mark for most of the larger tent displayed here. A bit of variety with finish times anywhere from 8weeks to 11weeks so should give me a nice spread to trim and dry. Yield looks to be ok, and could be increased but would have to make other sacrifices. Will illusions of a grand expansion, I’ll continue to chug along.
4x8 and 2x4 are shown below.

Top Bottom