Mrdizzle's second MPB style jock

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scooby Snax

Scooby, there are some of us MPB'ers that take exactly that approach. I myself clone to a 1 inch cube or jiffy pelet. As soon as I have roots it goes into a 10 inch netpot lid, and onto a 5 gallon bucket. Once its ready, I just move the pot from the 5 gallon bucket into the MPB.

DD's has been doing this a long time and I have not. :)
cool, thought that was probably the case, i just hadn't heard anyone mention it :rock

great threads btw

ss :)

E

easypleasie

Hey Dizzle, it's been a hot minute since i've posted in your thread. How things going, bro?

I love all of DD's "tidbits". This kind of info from his testing will only make things better for everyone. I had a question a while back about the small vs. larger rootmass in the netpot/bucket...with the 6" rockwool doing better than the 4", it totally answers my question. Thanks!

M

mrdizzle

things are going great, the master kush I have are fucking huge, not as big as the casey but its going to be a great run. these caseys arent that big, I vegged for 4 days and had some heat issuse the first week of flower. but I learned how big a plant should "look" before flip.

Hows easyez DD style jock coming along. cant wait to see your clinical set up, clean enough to do a tit job and a face lift

E

easypleasie

lol tit job! Room build is coming along painfully slow since I jacked my hand a little while back. I need to get my shite finished soon since my girls in veg are already starting to grow into each other. I'm just stoked they're still alive lol.

Good to hear your grow is going well. I've got a lot to learn to catch up. I'm very thankful to you guys for providing details on your grows, both good and bad lol. I've made a few changes here and there based on ya's experiences. Much appreciated, bro.

You gonna stick with the casey and master kush on your next run?

M

mrdizzle

I have blackberry for the next and masters for the one after that. Sticking with the kush, seems to be the only thing you can get rid of round here

E

easypleasie

blackberry sounds cool. lol people are kush crazy out west. Don't get me wrong, I love my kushes :) It was anything with color at one point.

Y

yayarea

hey dizz, now that you had a 4 light - 5 plant grow finish do you think it yields better than having 5 lights - 4 plants? In you 6 light grow are you noticing a difference with plants getting hit with light on three sides as compared to only two sides in your first casey grow?

Im trying to do two small rooms either 4 or 5 lights based on you experience.

M

mrdizzle

i would probably go with 4 plants 5 light. considering I had 4 plants that were half of what they coulda been. I think it works out about the same.

M

mrdizzle

all done, yeilded roughly .7gpw off 4000w with 6 plants. I did alot better than I tohught I was going too, these plants were tiny, but they buds were so big a dense they weigh much much more than the first run. Proper temp and no larf stealing the plants resources paid off. I expect big things next run with the blackberries

M

mrdizzle

yea I was really suprised I got that much, I vegged for only 4days, had heatstress and lumen shock for the first week for flower, but in the end I got rock hard, dense buds that weigh much much more than my first run.

Top Bottom