Mt cup......lets do this

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

A question to all attending...

Will anyone be bringing some high end glass to the event? I do not have any experience with the likes of ROOR, Sovereign, or any other $$$ glass maker. I hear the hype is real, and would be grateful if someone could school me at the event.

A follow up question... How do you plan to sample? Papers, vape, bong, 'rillos, pipe, or ??? I'm probably bringing my lil' pipe.

DarkRoom120 002
M

MTgrower

@ MTGrower -

Why should we waste our time and effort to further some other persons belief/agenda?

This is ours. The people who are involved with this believe in growing the best cannabis in Montana, and are willing to put their product to the test.

I am not a follower, and don't join groups. From what I have read of these groups that have "our best interests in mind", I am not in total agreement. NORML? They believe if we tax the shit out of MMJ and give it to the state to misspend, then the state will leave us alone. Bullshit! That makes as much sense as giving a stray dog some food and expecting it to go away after a snack.

Isn't patients and families rallying for a Cannabis Union? Eff that!

This is a legal event, with a good intention. We don't have to be scared. Did you know that pharmaceutical companies hold extravagant dinner events to celebrate the chemical poison they create? Why should we hang our heads in shame? Because we (who care about providing the best meds.) want to be acknowledged? Because we want the word about Montana Growers to be positive?

I never suggested you further the beliefs or agenda of anything you don't agree with. If you are referring to my comment about drug users in general, I would assume you would not want to see them go to jail as you are one of them. Marijuana is fully prohibited under federal law. There is nothing legal about medical marijuana, and you should be scared. If you get stuck in a federal prison, you will be in the same boat as all those other drug users, and the courts will view your marijuana production and distribution charges with the same prejudice they would a heroin case.

I too believe in growing the best Marijuana I can possibly produce, and I put my product to the test every time I let patients sample before buying, and every time I send them out the door with a jar of dank. I don't run a public business. I don't advertise in any way. Yet, cards keep showing up in the mail for me, so I must be doing something right. The only recognition I care about is that given to me by my patients.

I don't care about you penchant to lead or follow. Yet, you bring up and slam NORML, but then I see in other posts you make, you seem to be down for the NORML team. You are on their e-mail list, and you provide links to their grievance reports, so they must not be that bad.

I don't understand your comment about unions. You'll have to clarify.

No, you should not hang your head in shame. Suggesting it is ok to have a big pot party because pharmaceutical companies have events when products are launched is silly. Are they your role models? And not everything they make is poison. You seem to harbor general hatred toward drug companies. No doubt they are involved in sketchy dealings, but they also produce life saving drugs and devices.

I wasn't trying to start beef or anything. I was just expressing my opinion that I think a Growers Cup, or Montana Cannabis Cup, or the like is not in the best interest of the Medical Marijuana Movement. An opinion I'm entitled to, and one I still hold.

Like I said in my first post. Have fun at your event.

M

MTgrower

cornfed69 and Nevermind thanks a lot for coming! This event is growing by the minute, can you please pm me and give me a definite rsvp, I would really appreciate it. We are keeping the number of people limited to 50, right now we are almost half way there!

MT Grower: I am no mod, but I really do not appreciate the negativity on this thread, if you have something bad to say to another member why not pm them? I want this thread to stay positive and on track, and to be honest grammar has nothing to do with this topic at all.

Back to the topic, I have been lucky enough to view some of the entries early, and wow! This shit is looking epic, I am anxious for this to go down. Do you guys think that it would be beneficial to have some sort of agenda? Maybe have an hour discussion set about the future of this movement and we may or may not be able to do. I also plan on providing some sort of food, I am thinking pizza just due to the cost of feeding 50 people, any ideas out there for food? Should we make a potluck out of it?

Yeah dude, I don't appreciate it either. I express an opinion in a cordial way, and even end my initial post with a friendly wish for you all to have fun (I was actually being sincere) , and then get slammed because I don't agree with you "big time" growers. Whatever dude.

You are right, you aren't a mod. I only used mildly offensive language in reference to offensive person. I say I don't think this is a good idea, and then get homeboy telling me I'm a champion of HATE and REGULATION, and to MOVE TO COLORADO. Maybe you should check who is being aggressive and tell them to send me a PM. I'm not the one telling people to FUK off.

Grammar and punctuation, and in this case spelling as well, are always important. You can't engage in debate if you can't communicate.

M

MTgrower

I am sorry you don't think that this event is good for public opinion, but that is not nor has it ever been the intention of the event. I would understand your argument if this was an advertised event open to the public, but its not. Yes it would be nice to do "something" to help the legislation, but in case you are not aware voting day was nov. 2nd, now we are in the position of having to allow those who we elected to govern to govern. This event will not allow any media, newspapers or news other than cannabis now magazine. To be honest, I highly doubt joe public will ever know this event ever happened.

Now to further the mmj cause, we are talking about a gathering of some of the biggest caregivers in the states, all together we have quite the access to the majority of patients in the state and we will be able to at least talk and give ideas about what is left for us to do, and maybe where we can put some collective energy.

Also how do you know what groups I am or am not involved with? I have been trying everything I can to save this mmj movement, but at some point there also must be celebration. That is what I think of this event, a celebration of a mutually loved plant, and a once in a lifetime chance to be able to network and talk about the product that we love.

Have your secret cup. Sounds awesome.

I know when voting day was.

The biggest caregivers are the sketchiest. That is why patients continue to leave places like MPM, Sweetwater, Zoo Mtn., etc.. and find a private caregiver like me.

I don't know anything about any groups you are involved with. I was using the word "you" generically.

Again, have fun at your party.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
"I will take a photo copy of your mmj cards" im just a caregiver and dont have my own card ...im assuming thats fine??

cant wait to meet you guys and see what your smokin.. should be fun :)

I will speak up about this.......

In my strong opinion.....I am sorry I disagree with this!

There should only be card holders at this event....and by this I mean Patient card holder....there is no point in any misunderstanding by even the outside looking in.....we need to show that we are able to smoke....this could easily be misconstrued as contributing to a non-cardholder

I apologize for stepping out like this....just my feelings on the event

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I'm working on it.
I should be able to attach in email to ya.
give me a few and I will PM ya for your email

things are sounding really good

Nice....can't wait.....I'm getting Jack'd now

Any other printing we may need just let me know....like I said I got a hook up...even on bigger printing if needed , like posters or what not

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
mt grower look guy i am sorry but this is true i am an illiterate duche and i tend to keep that side of me at bay by saying very little but it seemd to me like you were taking shots at us for putting this together that we are negitivly representing the MMJ movment by doing this and that are time and effort is poorly used in doing so and it was said with out knowing any of us are what kinda time and effort we realy put in to this movment but again mt grower i apologize

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hate to be a party popper, but I don't think an event like this is a good idea, nor do I think it will lend any credibility to the MMJ movement. Seems like if you have the energy to organize a completely unnecessary event, you should refocus that energy on making sure things continue to move in the right direction by getting involved with groups that are striving to protect the rights of medical patients, and drug users in general.

You say you hate to be a party popper... then why continue on with it in such a strong opinionated way....say your peace and be done home boy. You say an unnecessary event....this is just one more way for growers to show it can be a legit thing. We are businessmen trying to market the only way we can. Strive to move in the right direction.....that should be an everyday thing with you educating your patients who in return can educate the public and make them aware..... the people who make an effort to get a card are stand up people.

lend any credibility to the MMJ movement - the medical marijuana movement is what it is to day because of skism we aloud are selves to be dvided with in by haters like you

you should refocus that energy on making sure things continue to move in the right direction by getting involved with groups that are striving to protect the rights of medical patients - like who patients and caregivers united thc f normel please these peaple are all out for the mighty dollar there not there to help you and they are the biggest part of are skism

please stop trying to devide us

I am sorry you don't think that this event is good for public opinion, but that is not nor has it ever been the intention of the event. I would understand your argument if this was an advertised event open to the public, but its not. Yes it would be nice to do "something" to help the legislation, but in case you are not aware voting day was nov. 2nd, now we are in the position of having to allow those who we elected to govern to govern. This event will not allow any media, newspapers or news other than cannabis now magazine. To be honest, I highly doubt joe public will ever know this event ever happened.

Now to further the mmj cause, we are talking about a gathering of some of the biggest caregivers in the states, all together we have quite the access to the majority of patients in the state and we will be able to at least talk and give ideas about what is left for us to do, and maybe where we can put some collective energy.

Also how do you know what groups I am or am not involved with? I have been trying everything I can to save this mmj movement, but at some point there also must be celebration. That is what I think of this event, a celebration of a mutually loved plant, and a once in a lifetime chance to be able to network and talk about the product that we love.

These are the kind of people we have in here....c'mon nothing but love in this forum and especially this thread...for The Plant and The Movement. We are all doing what we love right...hell some of us moved here for that...most people don't ever get to experience doing something they love. Sports figures do what they love and they have games....hell for that matter every sport has a champion....get the point farmers.

@ MTGrower -

Why should we waste our time and effort to further some other persons belief/agenda?

This is ours. The people who are involved with this believe in growing the best cannabis in Montana, and are willing to put their product to the test.

This is a legal event, with a good intention. We don't have to be scared. Did you know that pharmaceutical companies hold extravagant dinner events to celebrate the chemical poison they create? Why should we hang our heads in shame? Because we (who care about providing the best meds.) want to be acknowledged? Because we want the word about Montana Growers to be positive?

:rolljLet's do this while we still can! cant wait to meet everybody, we can all focus on what we need to do in Helena. I don't want to go under ground, or move to another state. I love it here! see ya on the 29th for sure!:party0042:

I'm down for certain

This is the continued Vibe and support we need for the movement....Granted we all feel our energy is needed one way or the other in the movement. While some feel their energy is best used one way others feel their energy is better used in maybe a different way than the last person. This is what will eventually conquer the fight....when we can all accept one anothers opinions and support one anothers opinions.

You need to refocus your energy on learning basic writing skills. I never mentioned any specific group anywhere in my post. I don't know what SCHISM you are talking about.

A hater? Seriously?

I support hate and control? On what evidence do you make this accusation?

In my book, you are a semi-literate douche. Good luck with that.

This is the type shit that keeps us down....were here to share our love for growing and you judge those who have the Balls and Desire to speak up. I was not aware we were in grammar school or we were being grade on our essay skill..

Speaking of Evidence....What evidence do you have of our beliefs or what actions we support, or have already supported in the fight for MMJ.

I ask you sir......Are you a Old School Grower or New School money grower?....just trying to figure out your code of ethics man

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Kootenainatural = low class

This is the kinda vibe you send out man.....hell You don't even know Kootenai! and yet you express opinion and judgements....I have met the guy....you have no idea what he brings to the scene.....too bad you have already set your judgement on a stand up person especially a fellow farmer.

Marijuana is fully prohibited under federal law. There is nothing legal about medical marijuana, and you should be scared.

I too believe in growing the best Marijuana I can possibly produce, and I put my product to the test every time I let patients sample before buying, and every time I send them out the door with a jar of dank. I don't run a public business. I don't advertise in any way. Yet, cards keep showing up in the mail for me, so I must be doing something right. The only recognition I care about is that given to me by my patients.

No, you should not hang your head in shame. Suggesting it is ok to have a big pot party because pharmaceutical companies have events when products are launched is silly. Are they your role models? And not everything they make is poison. You seem to harbor general hatred toward drug companies. No doubt they are involved in sketchy dealings, but they also produce life saving drugs and devices.

I wasn't trying to start beef or anything. I was just expressing my opinion that I think a Growers Cup, or Montana Cannabis Cup, or the like is not in the best interest of the Medical Marijuana Movement. An opinion I'm entitled to, and one I still hold.

Like I said in my first post. Have fun at your event.

We are fully aware of the Fedral Law....I am pretty sure we were all aware when we started. As for me I am not so much scared as I am hopeful, but be honest we all know the severity of the issue. If you are that scared then maybe you entered into the wrong career field. I think choosing to be a caregiver brings on a lot of responsibility....part of that being able to step up and speak out when it is needed....not to hang your head in shame or fear because of public opinion or scrutiny. Don't get me wrong I am a family man, but I love the fact that I have some protection to speak out, about what I have always believed. I don't have to hide anymore....this is where we are supposed to come up from the underground and show we are stand up community members too.

I will not knock your skill man ....hell I don't even brag about my skills.... Yet you talk about putting out the best product. What the hell do you think we are doing? We are talking about gathering knowledgable growers together to see who has the better skills. Man we all might learn something, sharing the knowledge will bring us together. We all want our patients to be happy when they walk out the door. I am concerned though....what do you mean you are not a public business? You are caregiving RIGHT? Are you UNDERGROUND? I ask these questions because if you are expressing such heavy opinions about support for the cause. I would hope you have things in place like a business license and legit dispensing location....this would be a stab in the back of the MMJ movement if you don't.

As far as you saying the cards keep rolling in....WOW...didn't think you were into competitions. Not one other caregiver is on here bragging about their patients.......hmmmm! Most of us bragging about our product....and if the stab at cards was to show the qaulity of your product...I missed it! Present your product and earn the bragging rights like we are trying to do. Even in Highschool jocks bit off more than they could support usually....grow up! I'll put my product upto anybody's...I am not ashamed...I am not scared! As matter of fact.... if I lose in this event...I hope I can learn something from the winners, if they would grant me the knowledge. I'm an open person like that though, and am ok with somebody being better...I would just wanna learn...it's called growth!

As far as Drug companies having a get together....hell they were just giving you an example of how this should be acceptable in the real world environment. What the hell yo! and as for my opinion yes the drug comapines do make some life saving products....but they make more useless products to get your money. The drug companies buy companies that make key ingredients as to corner a market. They are not in it for the people, but for the money....their BIG BUSINESS.

You may not have wanted to start beef, but you did ... you expressed your opinion and yet you could not take the critisizm of others. Did your mom ever tell you anything like..."treat others the way you want to be treated"....or " don't say anything if it's not nice". Obviously you thought you were only expressing opinion, but that led to people being offended..follow...so..why did you even throw something out in this thread?

I express an opinion in a cordial way, and even end my initial post with a friendly wish for you all to have fun (I was actually being sincere) , and then get slammed because I don't agree with you "big time" growers. Whatever dude.

Grammar and punctuation, and in this case spelling as well, are always important. You can't engage in debate if you can't communicate.

Maybe you meant it in a cordial way...but you also ended it with I am too damn busy anyhow. So again if you were too busy to do it....why express unnecessary opinion? You obviously were never going to go....so what does your opinion count for. Almost like you came on the scene with a chip on your shoulder because you were too busy.

Communication....whew...I think it was kindergarten...yeah...my teacher said if I wasn't sure of a word sound it out....very easy to sound things out even spelled incorrectly to get an idea.

The biggest caregivers are the sketchiest. That is why patients continue to leave places like MPM, Sweetwater, Zoo Mtn., etc.. and find a private caregiver like me.

I don't know anything about any groups you are involved with. I was using the word "you" generically.

See there again.....Have your secret cup

Are you upset because you weren't cordially invited? I will invite you man...I will take you as my guest. Present your product...present your argument...hell maybe I will sign you as my caregiver...but let the product speak for itself!

Big Time Growers....haha...I am a Mom and Pop shop and consider myself a big time grower...hell where is your confidence man! as for me I take it as an insult to be put me in the same category as money lined pocket dispenaries.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I will have fun at the party.

I would not say that all the biggest caregivers are sketchy, sure some are but I know the owners of Zoo Mountain and Sweetwater, they are good people who share in our love of cannabis.
Do you know them? Have you had bad personal relationships with them? Regarding your acquisition of patients maybe you're underestimating your customer service, that may also be a reason for patients switching. Some people are still uncomfortable in stores, and more power to them.

Also, I think you meant to say that you were using the word "you" generally, not generically.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Kootenainatural = low class

This is the kinda vibe you send out man.....hell You don't even know Kootenai! and yet you express opinion and judgements....I have met the guy....you have no idea what he brings to the scene.....too bad you have already set your judgement on a stand up person especially a fellow farmer.

We are fully aware of the Fedral Law....I am pretty sure we were all aware when we started. As for me I am not so much scared as I am hopeful, but be honest we all know the severity of the issue. If you are that scared then maybe you entered into the wrong career field. I think choosing to be a caregiver brings on a lot of responsibility....part of that being able to step up and speak out when it is needed....not to hang your head in shame or fear because of public opinion or scrutiny. Don't get me wrong I am a family man, but I love the fact that I have some protection to speak out, about what I have always believed. I don't have to hide anymore....this is where we are supposed to come up from the underground and show we are stand up community members too.

I will not knock your skill man ....hell I don't even brag about my skills.... Yet you talk about putting out the best product. What the hell do you think we are doing? We are talking about gathering knowledgable growers together to see who has the better skills. Man we all might learn something, sharing the knowledge will bring us together. We all want our patients to be happy when they walk out the door. I am concerned though....what do you mean you are not a public business? You are caregiving RIGHT? Are you UNDERGROUND? I ask these questions because if you are expressing such heavy opinions about support for the cause. I would hope you have things in place like a business license and legit dispensing location....this would be a stab in the back of the MMJ movement if you don't.

As far as you saying the cards keep rolling in....WOW...didn't think you were into competitions. Not one other caregiver is on here bragging about their patients.......hmmmm! Most of us bragging about our product....and if the stab at cards was to show the qaulity of your product...I missed it! Present your product and earn the bragging rights like we are trying to do. Even in Highschool jocks bit off more than they could support usually....grow up! I'll put my product upto anybody's...I am not ashamed...I am not scared! As matter of fact.... if I lose in this event...I hope I can learn something from the winners, if they would grant me the knowledge. I'm an open person like that though, and am ok with somebody being better...I would just wanna learn...it's called growth!

As far as Drug companies having a get together....hell they were just giving you an example of how this should be acceptable in the real world environment. What the hell yo! and as for my opinion yes the drug comapines do make some life saving products....but they make more useless products to get your money. The drug companies buy companies that make key ingredients as to corner a market. They are not in it for the people, but for the money....their BIG BUSINESS.

You may not have wanted to start beef, but you did ... you expressed your opinion and yet you could not take the critisizm of others. Did your mom ever tell you anything like..."treat others the way you want to be treated"....or " don't say anything if it's not nice". Obviously you thought you were only expressing opinion, but that led to people being offended..follow...so..why did you even throw something out in this thread?

Maybe you meant it in a cordial way...but you also ended it with I am too damn busy anyhow. So again if you were too busy to do it....why express unnecessary opinion? You obviously were never going to go....so what does your opinion count for. Almost like you came on the scene with a chip on your shoulder because you were too busy.

Communication....whew...I think it was kindergarten...yeah...my teacher said if I wasn't sure of a word sound it out....very easy to sound things out even spelled incorrectly to get an idea.

See there again.....Have your secret cup

Are you upset because you weren't cordially invited? I will invite you man...I will take you as my guest. Present your product...present your argument...hell maybe I will sign you as my caregiver...but let the product speak for itself!

Big Time Growers....haha...I am a Mom and Pop shop and consider myself a big time grower...hell where is your confidence man! as for me I take it as an insult to be put me in the same category as money lined pocket dispenaries.

Thanks baked, I could not of said it better myself!
Now on to the fiesta, my blue cheese is sitting in a jar right now just waiting to pop out, and I heard that we might just have some organic fire diesel entering too! THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks baked, I could not of said it better myself!
Now on to the fiesta, my blue cheese is sitting in a jar right now just waiting to pop out, and I heard that we might just have some organic fire diesel entering too! THIS EVENT IS GOING TO BE OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!

I can't wait sanvan.....the FIRE IS COMING!

Did we ever decide if we are announcing what were entering? or are we keeping it secret?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No one has responded to that question, so this is what I think. Lets announce it on this site, but we will still keep the entries coded come the day of the event. I guess I will start this off then:
Indica: Blue cheese
Sativa: Vicsfruit
Hybrid: Not too sure on this one yet, thinking of my bozeman kush

I have been seeing a number of other contenders too, its funny because everybody has some serious fire and are all so interested in seeing what everyone else has, this is really looking great! Lets drop those names boys, get this hype going!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I will be entering 2-3

I will be entering Blue Queen...my personal project

.....White Urkle

.....Green Crack possibly

M

mountainman21

I will have fun at the party.

I would not say that all the biggest caregivers are sketchy, sure some are but I know the owners of Zoo Mountain and Sweetwater, they are good people who share in our love of cannabis.
Do you know them? Have you had bad personal relationships with them? Regarding your acquisition of patients maybe you're underestimating your customer service, that may also be a reason for patients switching. Some people are still uncomfortable in stores, and more power to them.

Also, I think you meant to say that you were using the word "you" generally, not generically.

I am just checking this out...Damn people are getting feisty on here and I see both sides, but ultimately I think that the cup will be good networking and a good time. It may not be the best thing for the movement because it can make it look like a cannabis party from the outside, which also makes it seem less medical...However, this is a private event and like the revolution it will not be televised (ok maybe a few pics, but not televised).
As far as talking shit about the big dispensaries..I own one, and people are switching...to us...because we operate legitimate businesses and make people feel comfortable and safe. We grow everything we sell, we don't consume on sight, and our name has to be on the back of the card for service. We pay taxes, we have business licenses, and keep an open dialogue with law enforcement and the state. So I ask you...how is that sketchy? Out of the shadows and into the light!
If you are getting patients and your business is thriving...more power to you! I am stoked for everyone in this business who is succeeding, we all need to support each other...Unified we shall prevail..up the movement...up cannabis...UP MONTANA.:harvest:
Thanks for the vote of confidence Sav...much appreciated.

M

mountainman21

Oh yeah
Sativa- Sour D (maybe should be in the hybrid category, but...)
Indica- Uber Kush
Hybrid- Raskals OG or Chem Valley...can't decide yet.

Does the guest get to enter?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

White Urkel, Blue Queen, Afghan Kush, Sour D, Raskals OG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes boys I think we have ourselves a big one brewing, I bought a brand new bubbler to christen for this one!!

Other confrimations as of yesterday:
Indica: White Widow, OB1 Kush, Sweet God, G-13
Hybrid: Bubblelicous, skunk/og 18
Sativa: Jack Herrer, Huntdawg

M

mountainman21

Damn this is shaping up to be a killer cup...I am excited to taste the flavs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom