Multi generation Bruce banner grow- sick clones to healthy flowers.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Awesome sauce glad to see.
Yea thongs are going great the clones are taking off and I started the big girl flowering almost 3 wks ago I will post update pics and vids of them both in about an hour would u mind just looking at them and telling me what u think ? U called it last time so I trust ur opinion

K

Kylle

What’s your runoff p.h.? Also have you checked for broad or russet mites? That plastic look coupled with the twisted new growth could be a p.h. Issue, russet or broad mites, if you have drops I bet your runoff goes straight red. Edit: nvm the p.h. that grey growth is a tell of russet mites, I’d bet my bottom dollar on it, your gonna need a microscope.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

What’s your runoff p.h.? Also have you checked for broad or russet mites? That plastic look coupled with the twisted new growth could be a p.h. Issue, russet or broad mites, if you have drops I bet your runoff goes straight red. Edit: nvm the p.h. that grey growth is a tell of russet mites, I’d bet my bottom dollar on it, your gonna need a microscope.
Ummm the Grey ends can also be a sign of rh being to low. If he had russet mites his plants would have been destroyed or not showing signs of recovery. Look on page 2 . They recovered

K

Kylle

Ummm the Grey ends can also be a sign of rh being to low. If he had russet mites his plants would have been destroyed or not showing signs of recovery. Look on page 2 . They recovered
i did not see a 2nd page lol. Yeah mites get worse without intervention, never better. That’s allot of damage from humidity, I’ve had as low as 20% in the winter. What did he do to fix?

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes I've been checking and treating with neem my run off is high around 7.0 to 7.2 they have grown out of whatever that was,I still use neem every 3 to 5 days I'm post vifs n pics for update rn just got home

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

the beauty of indoor is that you can veg these until you're ready to flower them. Us outdoors are stuck. I'll send a pic of my outdoor scraggly when I'm back home on Monday. I could only watch in amused horror as she flowered while still 3inches tall.
You got to love them gram nug plants

K

Kylle

Maybe soil was a little hot or something, good it’s fixed, sucks you don’t know what it was so you can prevent it from happening next time. I wish you Great grows buddy, god bless.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes this was def a case of rh shock as well as transplant shock my Vpd was reckless. I was also surprised at the destruction jumping from 90% rh to 60% rh could sow on my clones!!!! But thanks to the help of yall I fixed them up and they look good to me. Very spot on advice fr very impressed

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Just curious why you choose to use a hot soil and then on top of that measure run off EC and feed with bottles? /confused

Things are looking healthy though good job

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Clones again 11 in all plus im flowering yhe mother ill post that vid last flower week 3 day 16 6 gal pot ffof and HF soil with mycrorizae and fungi bio booster and bone meal top dress feeding with ff grow big and tiger bloom as well as epsoma bio brews and molassas

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Just curious why you choose to use a hot soil and then on top of that measure run off EC and feed with bottles? /confused

Things are looking healthy though good job
Its a semi organic grow bro ? You never heard of them ? Just run the organicly from seed to clone in large containers. The goal is to build a healthy soil biome by flowering time. The when flowering and the stretch begins the plant is fed with synthetic nutes to help boost flowering overall production. Its a myth that synth nutes kill soil organisms and while it fors kill some it by no means kills all soil organisms. The trick is to boost with as little low ppm feedings as possible this method is an adaptation that gets me the best of both worlds

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Its a semi organic grow bro ? You never heard of them ? Just run the organicly from seed to clone in large containers. The goal is to build a healthy soil biome by flowering time. The when flowering and the stretch begins the plant is fed with synthetic nutes to help boost flowering overall production. Its a myth that synth nutes kill soil organisms and while it fors kill some it by no means kills all soil organisms. The trick is to boost with as little low ppm feedings as possible this method is an adaptation that gets me the best of both worlds

I mean if you are going with bottle nutes you could go with an inert soil so you know exactly what you're feeding your plants. I don't know why the happy farm or fox farm is necessary?

EDIT: I get what you're saying, just seems to be an odd way to go.

Top Bottom