Multi Strains of Fire, Sporty's New 4by & Journal

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Hey, nice grow going, MEN 20 is a good choice and I have seen Dragon Flame's work on Instagram, he moved from Hawaii to Oregon last I heard? I bought a Viperspectra 4x4 2 years ago and it's doing the job, my room is dark too. I will follow this grow as well bro Bolt em! Cheers SSgrower

Thanks for stoppin by man...don't think I can go wrong with the Twenty20 & DFG for these next grows...they are solid choices for sure...sure is ALOT of solid choices these days...I spent my first cpl of years growing mediocre stuff...

They are "bolting" here in the 2nd week of flower, inches per day for a few of em...got to move lights up everyday on the one side at the moment so that's always a plus unless they get too high lol...

I wouldn't want this Viparspectra 4 by in a well light room with lights off that's for sure 🤔 stitching has alot to be desired!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Midweek Mayhem goin on here...

Snowcaine here is trying to finish in 4 weeks at this pace only 10 days in flower 😆

20221005 191547

Been watching this Snow G, from the droop I'd ssy her EC is high. May need a quick flush to get back to par.

I had to spread the girls out, my old lines were too short anymore. Added new lengthened feed lines, also moved Manifold to rear. Won't be able to see get to it or see it soon so needed done. Got canopy evened up with some Dollar Tree baskets I had from last year.
20221005 191557
20221005 192908

20221005 192926
20221005 192857

20221005 191633

8 weeks raising hell & 11 years of just chill here 😆

20221005 171745

Madmax

Madmax

They are going off mate..i tried raising the nite temp to equal day temp to try and stop the stretch.it does work, dirtbag mentions using this methd begining of flower..he actually reduces the day temp first few weeks on flower..

sportyridr

sportyridr

They are going off mate..i tried raising the nite temp to equal day temp to try and stop the stretch.it does work, dirtbag mentions using this methd begining of flower..he actually reduces the day temp first few weeks on flower..

Thanks max...I do remember that info as it goes right along with the crop steering.
I can't make those parameters happen with my room so I just keep a steady lights on/off environment with the multi feeds and keep things in order 🙃

If I have to break out super cropping tools 👐 I'll do it. 😉 So far so good on stretch other than the rear plant but I haven't opened the tent yet today.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Start of Week 3

Things are good! Cooler weather has moved in, put AC to sleep for the winter❄️. Hooked up Dehuey direct to tent, added Inkbird RH controller for lights off high humidity issue. Working great so far and adding a few much needed degrees. And NO I don't have the dehuey air blowing on plants. B4 someone reminds me about that 😆👍
20221009 200027

Current Lights on, love it...nothing working hard to maintain.
Screenshot 20221009 210329 AC Infinity

Lights off getting better RH avg of 56% now.
Screenshot 20221010 075734 AC Infinity

Flush last night, start of week 3. Someone 😛 forgot to turn Feed Timer back on last week after making some adjustments to Manifold & feed lines so, you know what happens when we miss a few feeds.🙃

Last week of Si before starting Hammerhead Bloom nutes weeks 4 thru 6. Prob one last foliar this week as well..

20221009 2012222
20221009 2011562
20221009 2012102
20221009 2011252
20221009 2010592
20221009 201117
20221009 201035

Holding my own so far with the stretch as it's been manageable. The 7-8 weekers are def ahead in the bud makin dept.

Backed lights off a bit to level out leaves, don't tell that to gal in the center. She's splayed out praying like she's repenting at the church 🤣 I'll slowly keep bumping the lumens back up this week.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Start of Week 3

Things are good! Cooler weather has moved in, put AC to sleep for the winter❄️. Hooked up Dehuey direct to tent, added Inkbird RH controller for lights off high humidity issue. Working great so far and adding a few much needed degrees. And NO I don't have the dehuey air blowing on plants. B4 someone reminds me about that 😆👍
View attachment 1290975

Current Lights on, love it...nothing working hard to maintain.
View attachment 1290972

Lights off getting better RH avg of 56% now.
View attachment 1290973

Flush last night, start of week 3. Someone 😛 forgot to turn Feed Timer back on last week after making some adjustments to Manifold & feed lines so, you know what happens when we miss a few feeds.🙃

Last week of Si before starting Hammerhead Bloom nutes weeks 4 thru 6. Prob one last foliar this week as well..
View attachment 1290974
View attachment 1290978View attachment 1290976View attachment 1290977View attachment 1290979View attachment 1290980View attachment 1290982View attachment 1290981
Holding my own so far with the stretch as it's been manageable. The 7-8 weekers are def ahead in the bud makin dept.

Backed lights off a bit to level out leaves, don't tell that to gal in the center. She's splayed out praying like she's repenting at the church 🤣 I'll slowly keep bumping the lumens back up this week.
Love it!! I will be hooking up my dehumidifier to the tent like you are when I go to flower so I’ll happy to see it’s working as it should for you!! Keep it up bro 😎

sportyridr

sportyridr

Love it!! I will be hooking up my dehumidifier to the tent like you are when I go to flower so I’ll happy to see it’s working as it should for you!! Keep it up bro 😎

Was trying to dehuey the whole 10' X 15' room and it just wasn't cutting it. So far so good, hope it works well for you too.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Was trying to dehuey the whole 10' X 15' room and it just wasn't cutting it. So far so good, hope it works well for you too.
The more I dehumidify my basement grow the more RO water I need for my veg closet humidifier.....3 gal a day now.......... as I try to keep the humidity down in the tent with my dehue set at 50%.....

Its a battle I'm not sure I can win......This am it was 64% in the tent and 47% in my veg room as the humidifier had run dry after filling last night before lights out....

How do we keep a low RH in a warm tent full of damp soil? Specially if I've watered or fed them all?

My dehue is working well so says my leaky veg closet & the 5 gal of water I pack out daily but the tent seems trickier to manage

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Excellent looking plants! My only experience so far with Twenty20 Mendocino is a cut of Girl Crush we had at the grow op I was at, smelled like straight gas, awesome structure. I'm a big fan of what they do out West and the breeder's creed on their website says it all about the level of quality they produce. The local nursery here in Maine actually has a connection with them somehow, Snowcaine has been one on my list to grow. Curious to see how they turn out, keep up the great work!

sportyridr

sportyridr

How do we keep a low RH in a warm tent full of damp soil? Specially if I've watered or fed them all?

Turn the lights on should do it...this is just for lights off, working nice so far

same issue as you with tent at 65% & room at 50%...this works fine because I have nothing else going on in the room...unlike you who has alot goin on in there...not sure but we always make it thru somehow lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Turn the lights on should do it...this is just for lights off, working nice so far

same issue as you with tent at 65% & room at 50%...this works fine because I have nothing else going on in the room...unlike you who has alot goin on in there...not sure but we always make it thru somehow lol
I see folk here saying low RH through flower ....I try but the still seem happy while growing in the low 60's, I've good air movement and flow through the tent so I'm not too worried and as we move into winter I'll have to add humidity in my flower tent . It keeps us on our toes.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Excellent looking plants! My only experience so far with Twenty20 Mendocino is a cut of Girl Crush we had at the grow op I was at, smelled like straight gas, awesome structure. I'm a big fan of what they do out West and the breeder's creed on their website says it all about the level of quality they produce. The local nursery here in Maine actually has a connection with them somehow, Snowcaine has been one on my list to grow. Curious to see how they turn out, keep up the great work!

Thank you,

I almost bought the Bad Girl & the Girl Crush but did some research on the others and decided on them. If I remember both are potent but very heavy Indica crosses...

Hoping for some nice weed in the end 🔥 Got these from North Atlantic Seed Co., I think they used to be called Maine Clone Company just a few years back. I grew the Made of Honor last round, its a keeper as well. As for the Snowcaine, she's the tent boss. I may regret not putting some trellis up or something earlier if things go real well. 🤩

sportyridr

sportyridr

I see folk here saying low RH through flower ....I try but the still seem happy while growing in the low 60's, I've good air movement and flow through the tent so I'm not too worried and as we move into winter I'll have to add humidity in my flower tent . It keeps us on our toes.

Agreed, It hasn't even begun to get dry yet but lights off has always been tough keeping up with...always chasing Ma Nature lol

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
North Atlantic Seed Bank and Maine Clone Company are the same company from what I've gathered or at least affiliated somehow. Bad Girl and Girl Crush are both heavy GSC/Biscotti crosses. Girl Crush is Biscotti × Bad Girl. Can't seem to find a ratio for that one, probably does lean to the Indica side. I never got the chance to try the Girl Crush, but it smelled amazing. They are not kidding when they say it's for gas lovers. I think Snowcaine out of everything in their catalog is my favorite they currently have. Looks like that plant gets super frosty and should smell amazing! I was fortunate enough to win an auction for a pack of California Chrome seeds from them. That's all I got from them, for now...

sportyridr

sportyridr

North Atlantic Seed Bank and Maine Clone Company are the same company from what I've gathered or at least affiliated somehow. Bad Girl and Girl Crush are both heavy GSC/Biscotti crosses. Girl Crush is Biscotti × Bad Girl. Can't seem to find a ratio for that one, probably does lean to the Indica side. I never got the chance to try the Girl Crush, but it smelled amazing. They are not kidding when they say it's for gas lovers. I think Snowcaine out of everything in their catalog is my favorite they currently have. Looks like that plant gets super frosty and should smell amazing! I was fortunate enough to win an auction for a pack of California Chrome seeds from them. That's all I got from them, for now...

Bought my first weed seed from them a few years back. Looking forward working through this grow. I have heard that the Avenue of the Giants really turns on the terpine makers to high later on. The Snow G was promotional and of course I have to try Glue Sniffer as it's their version of GG#4 I guess. Snowcaine will speak for itself if reviews are true, so far so good 🙂. She's starting to turn on the snow the last few days. Too many strains so little time 🤔 or should I say space lol.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
" The local nursery here in Maine".......Maine? we're almost neighbors......Nova Scotia here......similar weather if you're near the coast but nothing like it if you're much north of the 95.....those folks up there freeze hard come winter..

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
@PipeCarver We're in Central Maine now, 30 mins off the water so we do get similar weather! Moved from the Garden State last year. My wife is originally from up here and one thing lead to another after getting married, and now we have a house in Maine. I'm loving it up here, "The Way Life Should Be".

Top Bottom