Multi Strains of Fire, Sporty's New 4by & Journal

• Thread starter sportyridr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
@PipeCarver We're in Central Maine now, 30 mins off the water so we do get similar weather! Moved from the Garden State last year. My wife is originally from up here and one thing lead to another after getting married, and now we have a house in Maine. I'm loving it up here, "The Way Life Should Be".
lol ...my wife dragged me from Vancouver to this cold wet province. 28 years ago....I hated it for the first 20.....now we all have the same accent, like Tim Horton's coffee and I fit right in.....It took a while to get used to hillbilly hermit life style......lol.....now I grows, smokes, raise 3 black cats with my wife and weez a happy bunch.......did I mention?.....I smokes a lot?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
You do?...I would have never guessed 😁

I could use a tolerance break for a couple days, used all my willpower to quit drinking so it's been a struggle...lol
Drinking just makes me sick afterwards....fkin headaches and nausea I can feel for it for a week after a nights drinking but weed I'm good to go the following am......

My tolerance breaks are when I go to my wife's families house, extremely religious teetotallers. I can only handle it for a couple of hours if the kids are there. If not a coffee and I'm out......I have a low tolerance to anal.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I know all about fuddy duddy inlaws...I do my best to avoid all functions or limit my exposure to them crazies...lmao 😉🤣

"Low tolerance to anal"...omg...spit my drink out a bit there...good one 🙃😆🤣

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I know all about fuddy duddy inlaws...I do my best to avoid all functions or limit my exposure to them crazies...lmao 😉🤣

"Low tolerance to anal"...omg...spit my drink out a bit there...good one 🙃😆🤣
Ya they don't really associate with anyone outside of their cult and they're very tight with their friends in the cult, anyone........like a 70 yr old long hair & bearded atheist in there midst is an outsider. There's this wided eye'd look coming from them that reminds me of horror movie mind controlled clones. One in particular was Invasion of the body snatchers where they'd all point and shriek when they saw someone outside there clan.....scary stuff to me...it really sucks the great grandkids are a lot of fun but they're being indoctrinated before they have a chance to think on their own .

Anthem

Anthem

I see folk here saying low RH through flower ....I try but the still seem happy while growing in the low 60's, I've good air movement and flow through the tent so I'm not too worried and as we move into winter I'll have to add humidity in my flower tent . It keeps us on our toes.
PipeCarver I usually try to keep low 50 for humidity once I get into late flower. I just finished up some stuff. I ran temps at 82 and humidity at about 62 and dropped to 60 the last couple weeks. Made a huge difference in terps and overall volume of smell

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
PipeCarver I usually try to keep low 50 for humidity once I get into late flower. I just finished up some stuff. I ran temps at 82 and humidity at about 62 and dropped to 60 the last couple weeks. Made a huge difference in terps and overall volume of smell
I need to be careful on smell this next run, lol.....I've a Biscotti skunk and the Alaska Thunderfuck is supposed to be stinky both will be going at the same time.
I have another dehue I can turn on to help out but with veg and flower going at the same time I fight one to feed the other so I'd like a happy medium...55% I could live with. Reminding me to fill the empty humidifier in my veg closet now.

sportyridr

sportyridr

I need to be careful on smell this next run, lol.....I've a Biscotti skunk and the Alaska Thunderfuck is supposed to be stinky both will be going at the same time.
I have another dehue I can turn on to help out but with veg and flower going at the same time I fight one to feed the other so I'd like a happy medium...55% I could live with. Reminding me to fill the empty humidifier in my veg closet now.

This is why I had to do something albeit I'm not in middle to late flower but the last couple weeks of last grow averaged 63% all during lights off and up to 68% at times. I didn't mold but I wonder how long I can dodge the "M" word before it catches me ? Best to try n be ahead of the game with this current tent full 🙂 It was late August though so...typical summer

sportyridr

sportyridr

UPS just dropped off a package from AC Infinity. It appears the oscillating fan is coming soon according to the paperwork.

Just got things kinda dialed in lol. I'll hit the manuals plus search around the net for other setups. Prob. should have done that already 🙄

20221011 143509

Thank-you @ACINFINITYINC

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
UPS just dropped off a package from AC Infinity. It appears the oscillating fan is coming soon according to the paperwork.

Just got things kinda dialed in lol. I'll hit the manuals plus search around the net for other setups. Prob. should have done that already 🙄

View attachment 1291369

Thank-you @ACINFINITYINC
You won’t be disappointed!! Absolutely love love LOVE their stuff!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Annnnnd then there were 3, it's hermieland here at Sporty's...woo hoo...NOT!

20221012 202445

The Orange Cookies x Nicole Kush (freebie) was the first and may well have pollenated the others as two pollen sacs were open near the bottom of plant.
20221011 200827
20221011 200843
20221011 200915

Also the Snow G (freebie) is the 2nd to show herm. I probably could have picked off the 10 pollen sacs and then babysat it but opted for the trash instead.
20221012 194635
20221012 194407
20221012 194603

On a better note, there is now room to let the Twenty20 Mendocino Snowcaine do her thang, and she's well on her way! She's the tent queen now!
20221012 202433

Other than the Calcium overdose over a month ago with full recovery after I can think of nothing extreme or out of the ordinary to have caused this so it is what it is, suck er up n move on! Must be training for the upcoming Regs grow ...🤣🤣🤣

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is why I had to do something albeit I'm not in middle to late flower but the last couple weeks of last grow averaged 63% all during lights off and up to 68% at times. I didn't mold but I wonder how long I can dodge the "M" word before it catches me ? Best to try n be ahead of the game with this current tent full 🙂 It was late August though so...typical summer
My last run finished in the 60’s occasionally 70 at lites out - and even hand pulling buds apart for air flow I lost just a bit to the rot but I fuckin worked at it ! I’m surprised you guys didn’t have any issues ? Mabe the genetics

sportyridr

sportyridr

My last run finished in the 60’s occasionally 70 at lites out - and even hand pulling buds apart for air flow I lost just a bit to the rot but I fuckin worked at it ! I’m surprised you guys didn’t have any issues ? Mabe the genetics

I hear ya man, all my runs have always been even a struggle to even average much better than 62/63 during lights off.

I think it's the constant effin helicoptering 😛 we're doing to avoid said mold. I am running some better stuff these days but like you say, ya gotta be on it all the damn time lol

Maybe I'll have a sealed room b4
55dc3187b17bf749a0396cd8793ab9a5  sanford and son elizabeth i

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hermie Update: All the plants are pollinated, I figured as much. I just needed a day or so to confirm.

Sadly I can't make any 🔥 with this mess. Started pretty Gung ho, I guess it was my turn for a kick in the sac.
20221013 180624
20221013 183645
20221013 183725
20221013 183811
20221013 183917

Stay with me as I just started germing some DFG Seeds.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
air flow air flow is all I got, In my basement mushrooms can grow in the foundations cracks. I've had mold like small mice crawling up my stalk. I now have 4 fans blowing in my new tent 2 osculating and an exhaust fan on high. Before this new tent I had an open room with panels and 4 large osculating stand up fans running 24/7. So far I've been able to keep the M word at bay, I also bleach the floor with a pump sprayer weekly just to keep the the numbers down on the marching army of critters headed for my grow.....Oh and as many dehumidifiers as your electric service can handle...lol
Hermie Update: All the plants are pollinated, I figured as much. I just needed a day or so to confirm.

Sadly I can't make any 🔥 with this mess. Started pretty Gung ho, I guess it was my turn for a kick in the sac.
View attachment 1292209View attachment 1292210View attachment 1292211View attachment 1292212View attachment 1292213

Stay with me as I just started germing some DFG Seeds.
That sucks, a long way in to have to forfeit.....or are you going to grow them out?

sportyridr

sportyridr

air flow air flow is all I got, In my basement mushrooms can grow in the foundations cracks. I've had mold like small mice crawling up my stalk. I now have 4 fans blowing in my new tent 2 osculating and an exhaust fan on high. Before this new tent I had an open room with panels and 4 large osculating stand up fans running 24/7. So far I've been able to keep the M word at bay, I also bleach the floor with a pump sprayer weekly just to keep the the numbers down on the marching army of critters headed for my grow.....Oh and as many dehumidifiers as your electric service can handle...lol

That sucks, a long way in to have to forfeit.....or are you going to grow them out?

Man....I'll leave you to find your way with the new setup...sounds like full time task til then

I'll keep em rolling for now, move to cold attic for some kind of finish in the next weeks as I try and get next grow going asap...edibles and if decent frost a light quick drysift.

Shitty setback

Top Bottom