Multiple Issues/multiple Plants Week 5 Of Flower

• Thread starter Gardenholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love my well above city water also. But I know what's in my water. When the ppms chang you have no idea what is in it. Like road salt, fertilizers, and pesticides from lawns and farmers.
True... I live at the base of a mountain with snow caps almost all year. Mine is 7.5ish... 1 high way and a few farms away and his is 10

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Is this the same as you are experiencing?
DSCN0614

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

At 5 of an 8 week strain... You can damn near just water now... I would do 1 more feed after this water... All at 7... 6 is too low... 6.5 is better but you already sound low at 6-6.5
That’s what I was thinking. I’d rather just coast them to the finish than try and force more nutrients. There are a few that could go 9 weeks, but they are the healthiest looking of the bunch. Defininitely looks like no potassium is getting absorbed through the roots

stonestacker

stonestacker

pH your water down to your 6.5 level, let it sit an hour and recheck your pH. If it climbs close to 7 by that time then to much carbonates have intruded into your water supply.
As my well water warms to room temp the PH will rise with the temp. So would the temp need to be stable before you try that?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That’s what I was thinking. I’d rather just coast them to the finish than try and force more nutrients. There are a few that could go 9 weeks, but they are the healthiest looking of the bunch. Defininitely looks like no potassium is getting absorbed through the roots
Well at 6 you lock p/k and youre at the limit of cal mag at 6.5 is... Adding cal mag doesnt work...nor does more flower stuff... The magic is the ph.

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

yep, I probably just sent it well below 6 with the last feeding since I went heavy on the paleobloom and sea green. Big time mistake of unnecessarily pounding more nutes.

Is it too late in flower to top dress with a bit of root Organics terp tea dry nutrients? Maybe just a little sprinkle on each plant followed by the 7 water until the end?

2F02A374 9BB3 4519 98D4 9993EDA61487
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yep, I probably just sent it well below 6 with the last feeding since I went heavy on the paleobloom and sea green. Big time mistake of unnecessarily pounding more nutes.

Is it too late in flower to top dress with a bit of root Organics terp tea dry nutrients? Maybe just a little sprinkle on each plant followed by the 7 water until the end?
I wouldnt add anything till ph is good... You might as well go to the toilet and pour it there

Top Bottom