Multiple Issues/multiple Plants Week 5 Of Flower

• Thread starter Gardenholic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Get some biomin fulmag. It's fulvic and magnesium fully chelated. Doing a big rinse with molasses will gelp flush that shit out and the low dose of bloom booster will replace that push

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I've seen that before..... devastating. Just for future reference , do you know what caused it? Is that coco you were in? How does one confirm that's the cause? When it happened to mine it was from the basement getting flooded. Although I was never 100% that's what it was
Yes coir DTW, and it's roots came from overwatering in coir. She just happens to be a picky strain. She doesn't like alot of nute's 400 ppm (0.8 ec) or less and she definitely doesn't like wet feet all the time. Happened when I introduced multi feeds a day into the coir.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I'd be looking for root aphids if it was me. Happy Growing

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Do you mix the actinovate with the regalia and do it once a week or separately? Is that all you use for pm prevention? I just started using regalia sprayed twice and added some to nute solution
Sorry for the delay I lost this thread, you can mix them together, but mix in the actinovate first then the regalia.
I did find out recently that both regalia and actinovate will make your product fail test for microbal if you spray too late. so just a heads up.
I would apply fungicide/pesticides by them selves though. Usually after the plants last feed of the day.
I use it to prevent pathogens in my medium and a boost of vitality.
For pm I don’t mess around, I use eagle 20 when they are baby clones. Once and done forget about it! And I only use it when I bring in new clones from someone. Been growing 17 years and I have never had pm issue unless getting clones from someone.

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Well, 24 hours after the flush everything still looks much of the same, if not a little worse. Someone in this thread mention magnesium which made me do a little more research.

My night time temps have been dropping down to 60, if not a little below on the colder nights. The grow is on the far end of the house opposite of the side with the wood stove. Once the lights go off, temps drop pretty quickly to 65 and sometimes below.

Today the pots felt pretty cold and wet. I’m pretty sure the extra saturation from the flush combined with the cold temps are only further preventing magnesium from being absorbed.

Only day 35 for these girls, but I have a feeling they are nearing the point of no return if I can’t get the root zone warmed up and some nutrients flowing.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well, 24 hours after the flush everything still looks much of the same, if not a little worse. Someone in this thread mention magnesium which made me do a little more research.

My night time temps have been dropping down to 60, if not a little below on the colder nights. The grow is on the far end of the house opposite of the side with the wood stove. Once the lights go off, temps drop pretty quickly to 65 and sometimes below.

Today the pots felt pretty cold and wet. I’m pretty sure the extra saturation from the flush combined with the cold temps are only further preventing magnesium from being absorbed.

Only day 35 for these girls, but I have a feeling they are nearing the point of no return if I can’t get the root zone warmed up and some nutrients flowing.
Ya man gotta keep the night temp above 72. Once they get cold they get sick fast and a flush just makes everything worst. Get the temp up with a space heater. Because now they are water log and a breeding ground for pAthogens

P

PharmHand

If they're on concrete get em up off it a bit, styrofoam sheets cut up work well for cheap. And maybe try going in a little warmer with your watering next time 75-80f to help offset the cold at night. That would explain the purple tinging too, phosphorus uptake is limited by a cold medium.....The ol wood stove, nice. Used one exclusively to heat our place for years, great heat source just a bit of work....

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

If they're on concrete get em up off it a bit, styrofoam sheets cut up work well for cheap. And maybe try going in a little warmer with your watering next time 75-80f to help offset the cold at night. That would explain the purple tinging too, phosphorus uptake is limited by a cold medium.....The ol wood stove, nice. Used one exclusively to heat our place for years, great heat source just a bit of work....
The grow is actually up in a loft so they flood tables are on a wood floor. The problem is the wood stove is in the cellar on the other side of the house. I’m easily in the 70s with the lights on, but the front of the house stays around 65 and sometimes colder overnight.

I will set the space heater up in there tonight and see if I can keep temps around 72 overnight

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The grow is actually up in a loft so they flood tables are on a wood floor. The problem is the wood stove is in the cellar on the other side of the house. I’m easily in the 70s with the lights on, but the front of the house stays around 65 and sometimes colder overnight.

I will set the space heater up in there tonight and see if I can keep temps around 72 overnight
I shut off all ventilation at night and run the dehui so I sit at 73-74 night temps. I like to test the top inch of my medium with my hand right when the lights come on. You’ll know right away. It’s like giving a baby a bath, can’t be to cold or to hot has to be just right.
Try not to water to close to lights out as well. Because once again you shouldn’t put a baby to bed wet so you shouldn’t put the plants to bed wet either :D

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Well hopefully between the fresh water and raising the night time temps I get some kind of recovery and can push them to the finish. Today is day 35 so there is a good 2-3 weeks before anything will be ready

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

Thanks again for all the help! I have 30 seedlings in veg to pick from for the next 12 going in this space.

These first 12 were free seeds I obtained through giveaways, testers, and a replacement pack, so they didn’t cost me anything and proved to be a good practice run.

I have 6 clones from 6 of the plants in flower now, as well as 6 amnesia pupil (amnesia haze x star pupil) and 4 prayer glue (prayer tower x gg4) from mass medical strains as well as 10 low tide (sour d x electric watermelon) from jinxproof and 2 quantum Kush from homegrown natural wonders.

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

4CFDCB4E 4E3C 4547 A516 B916F70EFFE0

Lower nug on the Fuck OG 5

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I don't test the actual root zone temps but I start seeing deficiencies at temps below 65 degrees on my floor thermo's. Definitely see p uptake problems on the ones with the purple coming out. Sort of fighting with it right now myself.

Gardenholic

Gardenholic

I don't test the actual root zone temps but I start seeing deficiencies at temps below 65 degrees on my floor thermo's. Definitely see p uptake problems on the ones with the purple coming out. Sort of fighting with it right now myself.
Well, to be honest I haven’t had a night above 65 yet. I knew 65 was the magic number, but didn’t think 63 would be that big of a difference. There have been nights below 60. My thermometer has the min and max function so I can see how low it gets, but I don’t know for how long. For some reason, I thought 60 would be ok with lights off. Weird that they were ok the first few weeks of flower. Maybe the problem started when I started feeding heavily and the soil was more saturated, taking longer to warm up

Leew421

Leew421

They can take colder. I would chalk it up to too much and lock outs causing issues. I got that look when my run off water would stand in my tables. I would say back off the nutes a bit.

Top Bottom