Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I think I finally got my partner to ok shrooms. It took him talking to another shroomie to get the ok but I think I get to try some maybe for my bday! Mmmmm chocolate and shrooms. Sound good.

E9noxis

E9noxis

brain buster for ya guys...when im tripping the carpet and bed sheets ripple like the ocean. 😍 but the ceiling(no popcorn) has no movement at all

Try putting a light at a certain angle or something in front of it. Or maybe that old side table lamp that puts a shape on the ceiling. You know, just throw any kind of difference up there. Like a texture or contour for your eyes to play with

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Try putting a light at a certain angle or something in front of it. Or maybe that old side table lamp that puts a shape on the ceiling. You know, just throw any kind of difference up there. Like a texture or contour for your eyes to play with
Good point! I got a fast moving projector that I don’t see any thing off. But the black light when on the ground changes shades and it intensifies the carpet wave.
Saw this on Reddit might be something I pick up for a try.

IMG 0819
Z

Zill

You don’t have to. In my experience getting those threads to form shrooms can be disappointing. I stopped at the stage your in.

Try it. They may have all parameters dialed in by now. Looks good. Sorry, is it
Psilocybin sp.?

Top Bottom