Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zill

Be careful whichever seed you go with make sure they are not pre coated with a pre emergence fungicide. Pre-coated seeds usually have some hideous color added.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Awesome. I'll grab me some chocolate bars next week. ☺ I'm a stoner so I might forget until like 3 weeks later and I'm like dammit I forgot the shrooms! 😂
This is a thing. I know everything that happened in breaking bad though. Chapter and verse. 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I forgot the shrooms! Dammit! But I got this growing in my garden...so how do I grow it and is it a psychedelic or just an edible?

Pt 1693873440401
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

A few yoinks and pics to oogle
GT run
A spot of dream dust
A little rye prep
I’ve been kickin back on the couch feeling like shit today n thought wonder how hard it is to grow mushrooms so read this whole thread seems very easy and bullshit hard all at the same time I do love a shroom just don’t know if I can go through the heart ache of failed jars or tubs but of course here is the capn massive Fkn shrooms how hard is it really capn give it to me straight could a simple pleb like myself get em happening?👍

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I’ve been kickin back on the couch feeling like shit today n thought wonder how hard it is to grow mushrooms so read this whole thread seems very easy and bullshit hard all at the same time I do love a shroom just don’t know if I can go through the heart ache of failed jars or tubs but of course here is the capn massive Fkn shrooms how hard is it really capn give it to me straight could a simple pleb like myself get em happening?👍
It can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. I typically make all my own amendments and spawn but I’ve been to busy to take the time. My buddy hooked me up with a couple bags of this shit, I injected a couple weeks ago. Seems to be coming along,
64DCCE1C 9B15 4F1A A70B E9E4458B0ACC
6371D169 2220 4B2D 8FF5 17459D5B5C22

Z

Zill

Bear in mind, you don’t need to eat mushrooms. In graduate school me and a fellow student grew psilocybin all the time. But we seldom got the mycelium to fruit, form mushrooms.

Once the quart mason jars containing rye seeds were white with the mycelium we would remove the mass from the jar and cut it into cracker size chunks. The chunks went into a plastic bag and stored frozen. Lasts forever. Be careful - test the potency with tiny nibbles. Don’t eat an entire saltine sized cracker of this.

Z

Zill

By the way. A great advantage of psilocybin is that it bruises easily. Each bruise or injury causes the cap or mycelium to turn blueish. Unique to psilocybin. It’s a good way to ensure you’re eating an edible mushroom and not a poisonous variety. Unless you’re looking forward to a liver transplant.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
By the way. A great advantage of psilocybin is that it bruises easily. Each bruise or injury causes the cap or mycelium to turn blueish. Unique to psilocybin. It’s a good way to ensure you’re eating an edible mushroom and not a poisonous variety. Unless you’re looking forward to a liver transplant.
Stem flicks!!!!!
zillionaire!!!!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

It can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. I typically make all my own amendments and spawn but I’ve been to busy to take the time. My buddy hooked me up with a couple bags of this shit, I injected a couple weeks ago. Seems to be coming along, View attachment 2102299View attachment 2102300
So you inject the spores into that bag? Then wait for it to go white all over then what put it in your tub with the coco mix? I’m tryin to get my head around it but it seems the more I research the more confused I am😂 Canna growing came fairly naturally for me grew up around it so was hoping shrooms would to but the info on it is difficult to understand. Fkn flow hoods n things I have no idea about don’t even own a pressure cooker but il get 1 I will get there though il start with golden teacher or something easier to grow then move on to the penis envy😂 this time next yr I be pumping the shrooms out🤞

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Bear in mind, you don’t need to eat mushrooms. In graduate school me and a fellow student grew psilocybin all the time. But we seldom got the mycelium to fruit, form mushrooms.

Once the quart mason jars containing rye seeds were white with the mycelium we would remove the mass from the jar and cut it into cracker size chunks. The chunks went into a plastic bag and stored frozen. Lasts forever. Be careful - test the potency with tiny nibbles. Don’t eat an entire saltine sized cracker of this.
So u can just eat the white stuff without mushies? Just chop the cake up n get fucked up on it? I’ve a lot to learn👍

Z

Zill

Just,

Correct. A mushroom is simply organized hyphae threads. I think buying spores is similar to buying cannabis seeds. There is no active in spores or seeds so it’s not regulated.

Do you do home canning and have a canner pressure cooker? If you can at home buy rye seeds. Place the rye seeds in quart jars and sterilize using the pressure cooker. Remove the jars filled with sterile seeds and allow to come to room temperature, screw down the lid. After it’s cool inoculate with the spores. It won’t take long before it’s all a pearly white mass.

The cake is then cut into cracker size chunks. Store that frozen.

Like I said before…be very careful this stuff is not a toy. Take a small nibble. Wait a good long time. Don’t go back in twenty minutes and sow down more because the first bite did nothing. Be aware the bliss you experience is dependent on if your stomach was empty or filled after a big meal. If you do it right and dial it in the high is actually quite pleasant. Put a piece in your jacket and go fly fishing.

Zill.

Top Bottom