Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
So you inject the spores into that bag? Then wait for it to go white all over then what put it in your tub with the coco mix? I’m tryin to get my head around it but it seems the more I research the more confused I am😂 Canna growing came fairly naturally for me grew up around it so was hoping shrooms would to but the info on it is difficult to understand. Fkn flow hoods n things I have no idea about don’t even own a pressure cooker but il get 1 I will get there though il start with golden teacher or something easier to grow then move on to the penis envy😂 this time next yr I be pumping the shrooms out🤞
I learned how to grow mushrooms from a couple books, I swear those fuckers were high when they put the books together.
But I walked away from the books with my own way of assembling mechanical pieces to grow in and one hell of a way to fuck shit up
I probably threw away 100 jars before I had a large successful harvest. And I’m still learning.
I’ve actually moved away from manure and using a more natural amendment regiment.
It’s super simple and you don’t have to worry about steroids and other pharmaceutical products they pump into horses and cows.
Once I get a solid base I’ll be posting it here.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I learned how to grow mushrooms from a couple books, I swear those fuckers were high when they put the books together.
But I walked away from the books with my own way of assembling mechanical pieces to grow in and one hell of a way to fuck shit up
I probably threw away 100 jars before I had a large successful harvest. And I’m still learning.
I’ve actually moved away from manure and using a more natural amendment regiment.
It’s super simple and you don’t have to worry about steroids and other pharmaceutical products they pump into horses and cows.
Once I get a solid base I’ll be posting it here.
I’d love to c that mate I did read this thread through and I seen u had a bit of trouble at the start man but you got there in the end gives me hope just need perseverance I’ve been doing a fair bit of research on it but sometimes the old brain goes into overload like I’ve forgotten the first 3 steps before I’ve read the last 3😂👍 I’m just gunna take it 1 step at a time Capn gave me a list of things I need I’m just gunna slowly get it All then il be hitting u all up with all the questions like why are my mushrooms spotty should I add cal mag😂🤣😂

ILGMTransplant

ILGMTransplant

Hey y’all! So I had minor surgery too and I will be laid up for at least a week. Anyway I plan on camping out here and learning more on how to grow shrooms. The only thing I know is I have to be super clean from the elbows down and wear a mask when around them. I feel like the best way learn is to just do it right. If I f***k up o well. So my plan is to order this kit.and put the in a sterile Tupperware bin and then put them in my grow tent? Keep them moist with a spray bottle. So I’m sure that’s not the way to do it. Sorry about my rambling, I’m on pain meds and just took a 550 ml liquid thc tincture….

57B1D3B2 39E6 4469 830F 94576AFD0867
99EB5B45 E86B 406E B199 BE31F30F4225
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
If you would ever be interested in doing agar I would be happy to run down the procedure. I really feel that’s the ultimate dedication to mycology that is really mandatory for that next step up.
Prints are handy too.
Those keep better imo.
Agar is dope too.
You can also snag a few pieces of colonized grain in the freezer.
Vac sealed.

Top Bottom