Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It was 1989 the early morning of October 31.
me and Burke were dressed for success.
We drove to the farm lands of the willamette valley. Minutes from home. We crawled around all morning on our hands and knees....searching.....probing.....finding:)
By the end of our search we had around 400-500 liberty caps. We jammed back to his place and accordingly cleaned and processed all of them into a boiling pot with many tea bags.
Sipped a bit during making then packaged into 2 full sized thermoses.
Went to a buddies that was supposed to be home from work around 5:30-6pm.
We sat on his back porch waiting.....patiently.
But to no avail we could wait no more and opened the thermoses and drank the top off both between the 2 of us. All the parties showed and consumed what was left shrooms in the bottom of the thermoses.
An hour later it hit me:(
Ohhh fuckin no!!!!
I’m to FUCKIN HIGH!!!!
it was dark, ghosts and goblins milling about.
I crawled in my buddies ride, back seat!
“LEAVE ME ALONE DUDE I NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!”
I was freaked the fuck out!!
2-3 hours later my buddy talked me out of the car into the house. Everyone was high as fuck!!
I laid on the living room floor, the TV was on.
My buddy had VHS recordings of this:
I can honestly say ren and stimpy saved my life that night:)

FourthCity

FourthCity

It was 1989 the early morning of October 31.
me and Burke were dressed for success.
We drove to the farm lands of the willamette valley. Minutes from home. We crawled around all morning on our hands and knees....searching.....probing.....finding:)
By the end of our search we had around 400-500 liberty caps. We jammed back to his place and accordingly cleaned and processed all of them into a boiling pot with many tea bags.
Sipped a bit during making then packaged into 2 full sized thermoses.
Went to a buddies that was supposed to be home from work around 5:30-6pm.
We sat on his back porch waiting.....patiently.
But to no avail we could wait no more and opened the thermoses and drank the top off both between the 2 of us. All the parties showed and consumed what was left shrooms in the bottom of the thermoses.
An hour later it hit me:(
Ohhh fuckin no!!!!
I’m to FUCKIN HIGH!!!!
it was dark, ghosts and goblins milling about.
I crawled in my buddies ride, back seat!
“LEAVE ME ALONE DUDE I NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!”
I was freaked the fuck out!!
2-3 hours later my buddy talked me out of the car into the house. Everyone was high as fuck!!
I laid on the living room floor, the TV was on.
My buddy had VHS recordings of this:
I can honestly say ren and stimpy saved my life that night:)
Man you dont even know how lucky you were! Ren and Stimpy came out in 1991 so that means they must have time traveled to save you from that bad trip, no other possible explanation.

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

Was probably ‘92........fuck I’m 50 I can’t remember the years anymore
My second or third time doing them i bought an ounce between 4 people i ate 13 grams, boy was i fucked up, cop car flew by and the lights were like a tube of back and forth lighting wasnt a normal tracer, a jungle gym looked like geometric shapes, book shelves floating like harry potter said fuckin leviosa lol

Last edited:
FourthCity

FourthCity

Hay!!
I was on shrooms man!!!
Give me a break:)
No break needed.

One of your friends from your buddy's place later went on to invent the Ren and Stimpy cartoon as we know it today based on their experience with an interdimensional time traveling sentient vhs tape that night. Ren and Stimpy didn't just travel back in time to save you, they did it to ensure their eventual creation in our world. See, time and space usually coexist together in a fixed, linear fashion but sometimes the two can be manipulated, particularly when large groups of people are under the influence of mushrooms. What you call "Ren and Stimpy" took advantage of this event to escape its own dimension where it was a fugitive, fleeing space cops for time crimes it had not yet committed...

Or maybe it was just 1992

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No break needed.

One of your friends from your buddy's place later went on to invent the Ren and Stimpy cartoon as we know it today based on their experience with an interdimensional time traveling sentient vhs tape that night. Ren and Stimpy didn't just travel back in time to save you, they did it to ensure their eventual creation in our world. See, time and space usually coexist together in a fixed, linear fashion but sometimes the two can be manipulated, particularly when large groups of people are under the influence of mushrooms. What you call "Ren and Stimpy" took advantage of this event to escape its own dimension where it was a fugitive, fleeing space cops for time crimes it had not yet committed...

Or maybe it was just 1992
LMFAO!!
That’s some funny shit rite there:)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I finally got around to selecting a piece of mycelium from the Peurto rican plate i made... Got a nice little rice size chunk of extremely rhizomorphic mycelium moved to a new dish. Curious to see how this one does. Everything ive read about Peurto rican cubensis says they can be a real pain to get to fruit..

Also moved the Hawiian cubensis from the slant to an agar plate. I think its hawiian, it was labelled HWS, i thought it was amazonian but now im really not sure. Waiting to hear back from the guy who gave it to me.

Feels good to have stuff in fruiting chambers, grain colonizing, and Agar colonizing. Hopefully out of all this jazz i get some shrooms to make it worthwhile.
20201219 152417

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Well buddy got back to me, what i have here isnt Hawiian it's Amazonian. He says its one of his biggest, fastest, and most potent varieties that he worked on for a few years isolating the largest, bluest bruising mushrooms for cloning. Sounds good to me! I cant wait to try it.
I need to get some more agar going... Man, fun hobby. Addictive, even with the failures.

beluga

beluga

Well buddy got back to me, what i have here isnt Hawiian it's Amazonian. He says its one of his biggest, fastest, and most potent varieties that he worked on for a few years isolating the largest, bluest bruising mushrooms for cloning. Sounds good to me! I cant wait to try it.
I need to get some more agar going... Man, fun hobby. Addictive, even with the failures.
Agar/culturing work is super satisfying... even when you fail.
It's a more sophisticated take on all that nasty shit you left to inoculate in your bedroom as a kid that your mom would endearingly call your 'science projects'.

beluga

beluga

20201220 095739
20201220 095800

20201220 095834
20201220 095846

20201220 103724

Let these slowly creep away from me over the past month 😅

Not ideal looking, but I'm fairly convinced they're clean... I think that my house ranges from 63°F - 68°F sees the myc behaving all sortsa weird. PE varieties will often have a little more haywire myc.. the LGT is multispore, but from a good buddy whose clean swabbing methods are top notch...

I could be totally wrong on this one and it's outside of my normal 'make damn sure' behavior... but I'm gonna cook up some millet and see what happens with these.
Might even set up an incubator... which I also usually advise against...

This is a 'don't follow this as good practice, but maybe learn something' post... which is a lot of mushcult.

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I've been creeping along on this mushroom post for a while. I actually had gotten onto shoomery but then found this thread, and with the community the way it is here, why go anywhere else? spores should be in tomorrow and I gotta tell ya I'm very eager to get started! Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've been creeping along on this mushroom post for a while. I actually had gotten onto shoomery but then found this thread, and with the community the way it is here, why go anywhere else? spores should be in tomorrow and I gotta tell ya I'm very eager to get started! Looks like a hell of a lot of fun!
Agree. I joined shroomery when i got started but havent posted anything there, honestly seems like a lot of arseholes which is kinda surprising considering they grow shrooms.

beluga

beluga

There are some good folks over there and definitely tons of good information... but it does have a way more aggressive community than this one.
I think a lot of that stemmed from some bad blood from the get-go of when the alt.drugs (proto discussion forum) dudes who were pioneering the home mushcult frontier had a spat and split up between mycotopia and shroomery. It created a sort of partisan rift that seemed to invite a lot of heavy egotism and.. for whatever reason.. that attitude seems to keep perpetuating that way.
It's a hell of a lot more inviting than it once was.. but yeah, still rough around the edges. I have the same thoughts.. like.. for people doing mushrooms, it's a damn heated community.
Maybe something to do with all the ego loss... 🤔

I still like popping in from time to time.. I just have a shorter attention span for it these days.

Top Bottom