Mushroom thread

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mashy

mashy

Hey all, any tips on solid Aussie vendors - am looking at trying to grow for the first time and was thinking Golden Teacher and B+. Thanks, I'm holding a bit of hope that they might be helpful for me. All I've found so far is some traders on reddit

Fudge

Fudge

Well excuse my French but fuck me that was intense, awesome visuals, wave after wave of full on psychedelic colours, I could hardly speak at one point, that lasted for a good 3 hours before mellowing off. Absolutely tremendous day I feel ready to take on life's shit again. Hungry now though 😂 Full on bonding experience for me and my eldest son too.

I'm looking at micro dosing for him as he's suffered bad with depression.would love to hear peoples thoughts or experiences on the subject

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I had to post this pic in here for you all to see. Hope that's acceptable. Kinda a combo shot. On a side note, I'm still looking for a print if anyone would is willing to share the love, and I will certainly reciprocate with a fist full of feminized seeds of your choice. Just PM me, looking for something mellow and relaxing, not too intense. The guys who said they was going to help me earlier must be trippin...

IMG 20210507 194516813
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Still looking for some help with prints. 🤠 Thought I would poke my head in here and give it a try, anything I can do in return is fine, try to help where I can. The people that were going to help me must be trippin 🤪

Looking for something that's going to help with major depression, Once I get it going, maybe take them up to the mountains here, should be decent growing outdoors as well. But I'll setup a box somewhere here inside. The mean temps here (summer) are around 70-75f, and it's a rain forest. Really interested in building up a collection of several different types. Looking mainly for cerebral effects with minimal body.

If anyone can help, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Still looking for some help with prints. 🤠 Thought I would poke my head in here and give it a try, anything I can do in return is fine, try to help where I can. The people that were going to help me must be trippin 🤪

Looking for something that's going to help with major depression, Once I get it going, maybe take them up to the mountains here, should be decent growing outdoors as well. But I'll setup a box somewhere here inside. The mean temps here (summer) are around 70-75f, and it's a rain forest. Really interested in building up a collection of several different types. Looking mainly for cerebral effects with minimal body.

If anyone can help, please send me a PM. Thanks.
Sounds like youre describing weed not shrooms lol. Shrooms never give me much of a body buzz... They're ALL in the heed.

Top Bottom