Mustang II (Heirloom Zapotec Oaxacan Hybrid)

• Thread starter MARTA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MARTA

MARTA

sweet ass work there.. kinda makes me want to go back to oaxaca.. funny thing, my girl just was askin if i'd move there with her, as she might have a job opportunity there... hmmm

Hey thanks!

It's a deeply beautiful place, if you have the opportunity, I suggest moving there. :sun

Thank you so much for doing this work to preserve landrace material like this.
Makes me think about the rant against indicas by "R" in high times years ago.
Your path is surely a righteous one.
Best wishes.

You're welcome!

Preservation is a wonderful thing, but let's not discount the great value that Indicas bring to the cannabis family.

Best wishes to you too! :hi:

I haven't picked up a HT in forever, what rant? and who's "R"? I might be on the wrong page here, but hating on landrace indica or sativa is not very good imo. The way I see it is that all the good strains we have right now are just the end result of some 1 having access to these strains to select until we have today. A lot of the strains are getting more and more diluted, especially w/ retards like green house seeds spreading there feminized trash into landrace areas.:shake

Don't get me wrong, there videos are mildly amusing, but they are like the monsanto of weed... minus the suing.

I'm not the biggest fan of GHS, they have put out a few good things here and there. (Hawaiian Snow).

Just wait, GHS is about to release a 1 part nutrient system to be sold worldwide.

That will definitely make them the Monsanto of Cannabis. :bug

Fantastic looking strain and great work, M. Looking forward to seeing you again out of the new location.

All the Best bro.

GG

Thanks bro!

That means a lot coming from you. :)

I hope to get set up over here at the new place pretty quick, I'll hit you up once I get everything up and running.

dankworth

dankworth

I am down for the indicas too, "R" was lamenting how the pure sativas would be left behind or lost as everyone prioritized the hybridization of indica/sativa genes for commercial purposes. More money for the indoor guys, less beautiful unique landrace sativas can be found as time goes on.

The rant by "R" can be found by googling 'indica madness' or 'indica madness by "R"'. It is a good old school read, from '81 or '83 I think. I have not yet taught myself links.

I have a library of old stuff, books and High Times. They show a whole different world back then, nothing but landraces for a long time.

I am down for all the diversity.

I wish that Arjan guy would eat a hallucinogen and wake up and do the right thing instead. A guy with that much pull could help instead of hurt. He pursues money, not genes.

J

Jellybean

Wow. Thanks for the heads up on that article...makes me want to grow a landrace sativa....

And I totally dig your style Marta, gorgeous.

Top Bottom