Muxee's Med Grow Take 2

• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

Muxee's Med Grow

Hello All,
I am on my second med crop, and I'm excited. Growing is fun. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting better, and any help/information about making my girls better is appreciated.
I'm vegging under T5's and Flowering under a 400W hps. For nutes, I've been using pro grow and superthrive for veg and big bud and overdrive for flower. The girls I have in flower right now are: Chocolate Kush, God Bud, Ice, Romulan and Northern Lights. Anywhooo.... Thanks

The first week of flower
Muxees med grow take 2

The girls before their haircuts
Muxees med grow take 2 2

NLH
Muxees med grow take 2 3

God Bud
Muxees med grow take 2 4

Chocolate Kush
Muxees med grow take 2 5

Ice
Muxees med grow take 2 6

Romulan

Hopefully I got everyone matched with their right picture.

M

muxee

the girls are almost 2 weeks old. Hopefully I got them matched up with the appropriate name/picture. Someday I need to take pics of their names too. :itwasntme

chocolate kush

romulan

god bud

Ice

nlh

M

muxee

thanks for the encouragement iB, I appreciate it. :icon_cookie:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hey..your plants look good. Growing is a lot of fun and I am on my second med grow, too! My first grow was some bagseed from a batch of Hash Plant buds, some Ak-47 clones from the med clinic and a few others. Now I got some Agent Orange, Popps, Sputnik, Top 44 and Blue Widow. I love collecting different strains. I realize it does take trial and error and we all just learn as we grow. WE all need to just keep doing our thang..:afroweed: Grower power!:character0103:

N

NOOB2DIS

Hello Muxee, is this the same Muxee from Thcf/Zebbra forums? If yes hope all is good and keep having fun over there. :afroweed:

M

muxee

Thanks for the kind words Punkadc, and Fruitloops.

Congrats on your second med grow Milehighchick. Growing is sooo fun. It makes me smile every day. The strains you have growing sound yummy. I look forward to reading your journal :)

Hey Noob2dis and 4dragons. It's nice to see you here too. I feel like I have a little green family between here and z's place.

Thanks again for all the nice comments.

J

jdubz206

great job muxee!!! glad to see everything is working out good for ya..keep up the good work :smiley_joint:

S

sirshamus

looking real healthy, can't wait to see how they turn out

M

muxee

Thanks sirshamus, I can't wait either. Hopefully they will get big and fat and happy. :character0103:

M

muxee

Thanks Jdubz, your opinion means alot to me. :character0103:

M

muxee

The girls are getting older..... almost 3 weeks from preflower..... almost 4 from the 12/12 cycle start. I can't resist taking pictures of them, hope you enjoy :icon_cookie:
The canopy isn't even at all but I'm still learning.

All the girls snuggled into their room.

Romulan canopy

Romulan close up

God Bud canopy

God Bud close up

I don't remember who this is but I like the picture

Northern Lights canopy... a little burnt but in recovery

Northern Lights close up

Chocolate Kush canopy

Chocolate Kush close up... my fav at the moment

Ice Canopy

Ice close up

Thanks for looking. :character0103:

M

muxee

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of how these strains produce indoors? Wet weight and dry weight? I'm getting far enough into flower that I'm really starting to drive myself crazy guessing, and all the math is starting to hurt my head. :mad0233:

M

muxee

The girls are almost 5 weeks old now. Here are some random pics of them. Hope you enjoy :character0103:

Latest posts

Top Bottom