• Thread starter muxee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muxee

Thanks for the kind words punkadc and hererisssh. :character0103:

F

flybynyt

Those plants are as pretty as you are Muxee! Good job.

flybynyt

M

muxee

Your such a good sweet talker fly. :blush We should hang out again soon :call

M

mnm5683

Looks great, on my 2nd flowering as well of the Sour Diesel and Rosebud.

N

NOOB2DIS

Hey Muxee thanks for the friends request, glad to see things are going good with you. Keep up the good work and having fun. :banana::afroweed:

I

iBrownie

Looking great my friend.
They are gorgeous ;)

*take a sit in the front line to watch the beauty of the show*

Keep up the good work
*clap clap*

iBro

M

muxee

Thanks mnm. I'm having so much fun. I saw some pics of your girls the other day. They're beautiful :)

Thanks to everyone else for all for all your nice comments.:character0103:

W

WCC

Gorgeous gals ya got there .. I'm hopin to see more pics soon .. lol .. I cant get enough of this fine plant we all love and care for .. ;)

M

muxee

Thanks WWC. I just got done taking some pictures, I hope you enjoy :character0103:

Any information on what's going on with the sickley leaves woud be appreciated. A few of them have burned looking edges on the lower leaves and some are turning yellow. I'm scared I did something to mess them up, but the tops and buds look good so I don't know.

Anyways.... Here are the girls.
First is the Romulan

The next is the God Bud

Followed by the NL5 (she is having the most leaf trouble, just in the last couple days)

And the Ice

Finishing up with the chocolate kush

Thanks for stoppin by. Hope you enjoyed the show:character0103:

W

WCC

Beautiful !!! very nice photo's once again !!!! How much are you feeding her and how often ??? just give them some clean H20 and lighten up on the food juuust a bit .. they look awesome tho !!! keep it up !!!!

M

muxee

Thanks WWC, I'll start her on some clean water straight away and keep an eye on her nute level. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it very much. Glad you enjoyed the show :character0103:

P

punkadc

hey muxee, lookin good :yes

im still learning alot, so im not positive, but i dont think you should worry too much about the leaves... i think when you get later into flowering the buds start to take nutes from the leaves to give the energy to swell up... im sure someone more experienced than myself will chime in tho!!!

anyway, keep up the good work!:)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
i think when you get later into flowering the buds start to take nutes from the leaves to give the energy to swell up...
Punkadc nailed it. It's the natural progression of a plant that has been fed correctly to start depleting the plant of stored nutrients when it's beginning to ripen. It's a sign that you will be smoking very tasty buds instead of chlorophyll drenched, grassy tasting nugs.

The flush is on Muxee, enjoy, your over the hump. :yes

M

muxee

Thanks for the info punkadc and hereisssh. I appreciate the advice. I was so sad when I saw the leaves and thought I had hurt them.
Will alot of the leaves continue to turn yellow and fall off the plants as they mature? Is there anything else that I should be prepared for at the end?
Any and all information is appreciated. :character0103:

N

Nuglover

Thanks for the info punkadc and hereisssh. I appreciate the advice. I was so sad when I saw the leaves and thought I had hurt them.
Will alot of the leaves continue to turn yellow and fall off the plants as they mature? Is there anything else that I should be prepared for at the end?
Any and all information is appreciated. :character0103:

Alot of em will on the bottom. I wouldn't worry, it looks like you're doin everything just fine. In the end be prepared for a sore back,sticky fingers,red eyes and a big smile. :)

M

muxee

In the end be prepared for a sore back,sticky fingers,red eyes and a big smile.

That kinda fun I'm totally down with. Yeah! I'm so excited. Thanks Nuglover :character0103:

Here are some additional 6 week pics... only a couple weeks to go WooHoo!!!!
I apologize if there are any duplicate pictures :doh

P

punkadc

hell ya muxee, youre in for some fun in a couple weeks!:)

good growin!:clapping

M

muxee

Thanks punkadc. I hope so. :banana:

Does anyone have a kind of trimming scissor that they recommend. It wasn't much of a concern for me my first grow as it was super small, but this time I think I might want to invest in a good pair.

Thanks all. Have a good one.:character0103:

Top Bottom