Mwd Going Organic

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

nice man - bring on the show!

thought sea green was one of those products that is organic but didnt pay for all the BS OMRI listing shite - could be wrong

fasilitor also not organic? thought the whole aptus lineup was organic
I question any product thats touched plastic bottles. Im not sure honestly but remember that something in seagreen wasnt 100% but again to many snappers to pinpoint where i heard.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

I question any product thats touched plastic bottles. Im not sure honestly but remember that something in seagreen wasnt 100% but again to many snappers to pinpoint where i heard.
Dude, nice to see you are actually fully conscious of all the products you are using.. you can tell you are dedicated to growing your product fully organic. organics in growing of all kinds imo is the future of agriculture/horticulture. I'm really interested in dragonearthmedicine nutes, mostly their foliar spray called natural mystic. As far as i know it's 100% organic and they really know their stuff over there.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dude, nice to see you are actually fully conscious of all the products you are using.. you can tell you are dedicated to growing your product fully organic. organics in growing of all kinds imo is the future of agriculture/horticulture. I'm really interested in dragonearthmedicine nutes, mostly their foliar spray called natural mystic. As far as i know it's 100% organic and they really know their stuff over there.
Yes they make a great line of things. thanks for checking out man. Im actully headed to whole foods to get some organic molasses that earth juice high brix isnt going in my garden. Lol

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Really needed to put a proper fan in a tent for proper circulation but tents make it so hard so came up with this idea. A friend actually did who was staying at my place for a few days who happens to be an old head.

CAM01145
CAM01143
CAM01144
CAM01147
The plants will be in their final home later today in beds of the cooked soil so i will update that when completed. The stalks are fat as fuck imo and wondering if that small amount of fasilitor foliar and feed helped.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Good shit with the fan mounting i had a similar idea i have the industrial active air i went through like 4 of those cheap ass 1s in the last year anyway thing weigh like 12lbs and its up there solid i love the tinkering man its the best part about growing really if u care u put alot of thought into even the little things it keeps our minds young man.... i hope its cool if i throw up a pic not trying to hi-jack just wanted to show this beastly fan lol....

Much respect

Kc420

20150307 073607
20150307 073555
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

CAM01267
CAM01260
CAM01259
Plants are in their homes of some nice organic soil.
Tomorrow pvc trellis and corners will be in the geopot liners as well as the other oscillating fan.

We are also installing co2 and that monitor is on the way.

Plants need to topped some and worked but not much longer before flip.

Last thing is a fogger will be done tomorrow to keep humidity levels higher.

They were fed fasilitor, kelp and a dash of seagreen. Should be some yum yum as the homie @Organicyumyum says

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Very nice MwD i like it cant wait to see everything at harvest what kind of fogger are you goin to be using if i may ask everything looks good much respect brother.....

Kc420

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

We are making a homemade fogger with a tote, some tubing, small fan and an ultrasonic fogger from mainlandmart.com with buoy. Its a very easy device to make and can be.had for 175-200$. In this room just 1 should be needed. Thanks for checking out brother.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Awesome i figured you were going to build yiur own theyre so expensive to buy ive ran them in my tents before i didnt like it for my situation but ive been thinking about trying again nice work brother you will kill it in those tents my max was about 1.9 per light in mine and i am a slacker you will smash it but organic is always A quality and flavor thing i never really worried about yields when i was running all organic i just worked with the plants and they performed cant wait brother :-) ......

KC420

Top Bottom