Mwd Going Organic

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looks good MwD thats a nice tea you brewed up after I get through these last seeds im going back to half my room organic I love the slacker mix coco and veg+bloom and everything but IMO my best organic runs were simply a better end product I really like your threads man hope your doing well brother keep killing it man.... Much respect

Kc420

O

Organicyumyum

Day 14 tent 2. Cant wait for next round already. Tea today - 3 gals of water, 1 1/2 cups ewc, alfalfa 3 cups (alfalfa based tea), kiss tea brew, frass (2 hours before feed), caps packs, kelp and seagreen. Brew 24 hours, foliar fed full strength and fed diluted in 13-14 gallons. View attachment 499317

yes! going all out on this one. can't wait to taste the results fella.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

CAM01422
CAM01421
Tent 1. Day 15 this tent is a little better filled but cant wait until next round to even the playing field. Im monocropping next time for sure. Need to clean out the lowers tonight but im happy with everything. Feedin has been every 3rd day but just moved to every other day quite possibly at around 6-7 gals

P

purple j

Looking good as always, but fuck the dumb shit. Im not happy with you at all!!! Your little advice and tips and shit you gave got my room fucking killing it bro! There not even enough room to get in and get a good picture to show. Keep it up! you got mad funk about to come your way! Just wait till i see you. #Ihatetrimming #whatimgonnadowithallthesenuggs

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Looking good as always, but fuck the dumb shit. Im not happy with you at all!!! Your little advice and tips and shit you gave got my room fucking killing it bro! There not even enough room to get in and get a good picture to show. Keep it up! you got mad funk about to come your way! Just wait till i see you. #Ihatetrimming #whatimgonnadowithallthesenuggs
Made my day man! Glad you found yiur rhythm homie. Good problem to have

P

purple j

I ended up top dressing with nute pack at 160g per 7gal day of flip. add that on top of @waayne roots and black soil recipe. Now im looking eye to eye at nuggs. Plants are on the floor and you know how tall i am haha. #10weekflusher

Top Bottom