• Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Mwd new room new year
Mwd new room new year 2
Mwd new room new year 3
Mwd new room new year 4
What's crackin ladies and gents?! I've been traveling and working for the past 8 months living in hotels or crashing this place to that place from SF area to LA. I finally acquired a place and it's worth the wait. There is room to expand but I don't think it will be done more than likely emphasize on what's there.

The space was a recording studio so it's soundproofed and has some proper amperage for the grow. Alright well the room let's see here dimensions are 12'6"x 15x6" with just over 8' ceilings. I have an adequate space with partitions already nearly placed for veg, moms, and clones adjacent to the bloom room as well.

This week setting up a few minor things to seal, caulking, insulation and etc. Still need to buy a master controller while there's an Ac installed.

9 Coco beds, 600w gavitas overhead, 3.5 ton of cooling with co2 and all the goodies. Strain will be cookies simple old monocrop. I have a dec sized mom of her about to get whored out. Nutes good ol trusty hg base with very few additives.
I'm trying to take this room over and iceberg slim stylee with this iron fist.
Anyone have any ideas for floor covering? I just want some shit I can fuck up.

sixstring

sixstring

Nice man, got this on my watch list fo sho.is there a anything below that room? I think you could get a piece of linoleum cut to fit that spot.but if that's real hardwood I'd be all trying to protect that shit lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice man, got this on my watch list fo sho.is there a anything below that room? I think you could get a piece of linoleum cut to fit that spot.but if that's real hardwood I'd be all trying to protect that shit lol.
It's just a laminate.. The studio is in a 3 car garage with only 2 of the spaces insulated.
Thinking cheap linoleum or pond liner potentially. Thanks

sixstring

sixstring

Was thinking pond liner also if your not worried about the dark color.you could have it come up the wall a few inches and staple/fasten it to the wall to keep stuff contained.i just redid my in laws place, was carpet stapled to some beautiful oak hardwood, we pulled the carpet and sanded n stained the wood and it came out sweet.i saw your floor and I'm like nooooo, don't mess up that wood :)

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

linoleum for the win. I just helped my buddy install his flooring using linoleum. It works tits, easy to install, easy to clean. We even gave ourselfs 8"s to play with and it wraps the wall with ease.

Good to see you back at it man, much luck with the future build. Z

B

bluemoonrocks

subbed too family hope all has been well ive been on the same mission though ha shoulda joined forces...
jan im getting a new place stoked for it and the new setup~ stokedto see yours progress too!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Pond liner is pretty tough and you dont have to glue it down.New that was a recording space as soon as i saw the Xs of adhesive on the wall in 1st pic,lol,shit makes a mess,had a tenant do it in a rental.Lets see what you got MWD,subbed.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Most of the equipment is in, the ac is being ordered and the veg/mom/ clone area is nearly done. I've recently acquired some daaank genetics to add to the room. Wookie4 and a couple respect phenos that I'm itching to try and have been for some time. Especially if you've seen leadsleds potm. Wowza!! So thanks leadsled for being such a cool cat, I had great time chatting for several hours. Will get pics and such when I get back in town over the next few days.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

good to see all is well! keep up the werk. looks like your working with great genetics as usual! looking forward to updates brotha.Z

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What's good farmers?! Ac is being installed today, went with goodman 5 ton commercial for those hot Cali days. Plus it's way cheaper than a mini and probably get the job done smoother.

The tables are near done and as well as jacks octabubblers Hooked up to each tray. After ac is in need to hang some lights, put all fans into place and dial the room for a couple days.

Clones are rooting and some larger plants that are about vegging to be in 5 gals. The first run will be a slight hodge podge of sizes and flavors but 75 percent being cookies. It's raining here in SoCal like cats and dogs should be a good day although. My bad on the delay of pics and updates been a process with all the traveling I do to complete this room.

Top Bottom