MwD new room new year

• Thread starter midwestdensies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Everything is looking plush! Been vegging just under 3 weeks and beds have been topped 2 times and super cropped here and there.

The feeds have been the usual 5-700 ppm sea green or fasilitor with tap just under 1000. They're feeding every other day and will be daily really soon. I started their first tea brew on them which will be just ewc tea and thinking an alfalfa tea before flip as well.

Something new installed is a Rez for the ac condenser runoff which is then ran thru a uv filter and into a Rez with a float valve. With the dehuey being installed shortly may not have to use much if any tap. I typically cut this water with 25 percent tap to stabilize the 0 ppm water.

I'm really digging the size of the room with the extra moving space compared to my last documentation. This sounds crazy to say but this room can hold 20 potatoes and I plan to make that shit happen with a few runs in there.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Nice new diggs bro, looking good in here, cant wait to see u blow them beds up!!, better flip them bitches now there already to big for beds, gonna be spectacular when ur done, good luck and stay safe................GM
What's up GM!? They are just about ready for flip maybe a couple more days and they should be just about where I like them. Thanks for stopping by buddy.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Room is in crush mode.. Still fed same regimen 4-6 ml base only with the addition of heavy 16 fire. I'm thinking fasilitor helps with uptake alot and dam are these branches hearty.

The tea seemed to really do the job we used 1 cup per gallon ewc, little kelp meal, ogbiowar, and 20ml molasses a gal. Brewed 6 gallons and added to 45 gallons of ro. The castings used were big worm by roots organic and its some quality shit pun intended. A great bagged ewc period. Well hope everyone has a good weekend here's some pics of progress.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Flipped the room on Monday the 21st. Since then been giving double dose fasilitor but that's just 2x a week for first 2 or so weeks to combat stretch. I cleaned out all that I like before flip and just need to put the trellis up here shorty to rock and roll. Will post up pics later when things develop.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

You mentioned rust spots on your leafs, why is that? Cal. Mag. Def? over or under feed? The double dose of Fasilitor, is it drenched or foliar feed?
I believe it was calcium def because the coco was new and I don't think I allowed adequate runoff/dialing a new room. When I upped the feed and added some cal mag they snapped right out of it. Also could have been to low of a feed. I tend to few low and maybe over thought cookies being so low when she needed more food.
Fasilitor is double dose Drench but I am also foliar feeding 1x a week. May increase to 2x. Thanks for checking out the show.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Getting the hang of this room and how to make it flow properly. Today fed base and tap little cannazyme before a tea simple ewc tea just slightly stronger than the last one.
The room is day 5 and stretching worse than a Jane Fonda workout video with all the cookies in there and it's soo good. Mainly just the same old song an dance besides a low ppm Moab feed to help induce bud onset.
Hope all you farmers have a good weekend and stay safe.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Damn bro, they're huge!

I'd love to here more about the mild MOAB feed to induce flower.... This because of the heavy P/K?

I've always found when I use plenty of Kelp (ascophylum nodesum) I see bud sites faster..

Top Bottom