My 1984 love affair for nuclear trains..... Qrazy Train and Chernobyl

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

STUPPA

Oh yes some more chernobyl now thats what i want to see( or smoke! ),very nice strain indeed.

S

STUPPA

Some nice sounding work TGA have. I have wanted to try there cleaner or ripper for ages... may have a bash next time round.

Looks like yours are off to a very good start herb, I was trying to remember back on og was it you that was growing the UK G?

peace

~sN ;)

Hey man ,that was me on OG with the G, aaaahhh those were the days hey ? where has all the time gone i wonder?
oh well at least there will be some kikass chernobyl knocking about soon :happy

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Geez. I nearly spat my coke out ova my screen. Hey buddy, hope your cool.

I have grown the G also ~shhh~ but I think I had my thread on HG. Stuppa was the man that kindly gifted me the clone, but NO ONE grows the G like my man Stuppa!

Just a little update, I have 4 Chernobyl females and 2 nice males I have kept back. Also 2 Qrazy Train females and one super special QT male. All the female plants have been providing me with about 20 cuts each every week for the last month I should say. Get a bit of bondage going and these are straight cut producing machines. Will take some snaps soon.

true grit

true grit

Damn can't wait to see pics!!! Ran into Subcool a few weeks ago at a local event and actually got to show and smoke some of my super soil grown herb with the him mz. jill. Real cool down to earth folks. Asked him bout that Qrazy Train and he said I just missed a dude showing him pics of the black TW pheno... damn I need to get on that ish.

Anyways, good to hear them ladies are dropping cuts like that! Damn!

winta

winta

qrazy train sounds bonkers! should be a hell of a show! :)

S

~Shhh~

Hey w'sup guys... this chernobyl has got my attention anything you or STUPPA rate highly must be pretty good considering the good erb' I have seen pass through your gardens.

That UKG was some killer looking pot what ever happend to it? I used to go by supanoob back then, maybe yas remember me...

S

STUPPA

:surprised Remember you ? how could i forget u nutter! :tongueout how are you doing anyway m8? .

What a coincidence tho , the first post's i've made on a growers site in over 4 years and it happened to be you i was replying to!

The G is still about m8 ,i'm not sure if herb still has it cos he's got like 3 million other strains on the go! but i know for a fact our friend mr.reidiah still has it ,you should get a cut and give it a go you won't be dissapointed.

Then again the chernobyl is damn nice aswell :cool0044: I've been lucky enough to try 7 different plants and they all fuk'd me up! but the best of that bunch was down right intergalactic LOL . I could absolutely murder an oz of that right now ! defo worth a grow that one.

you still got your diesel on the go ?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Supanoob. DAM!!! This weekend just keeps getting better.

S

~Shhh~

Nice to come across some of the old crew from OG. STUPPA I just had a look through your gallery and seeing that UK G brought back some memories man, that is a spectacular looking plant. The diesel, I lost unfortunately... was a really nice smoke that...

Glad I came over here from IC, place can be a bit of boaring sometimes, great site all the same...like the layout and grows here though and seems I have a couple old buddies here to :)

How is that old devil hash, haven't spoken with me breadbin :D in a while. Would love to try that UK G sometime... Just got back to growing myself, 1st grow in ages wash some clones that were supposed to be blue cheese but turned out more like chronic! Ah well, got some OG Kush & OG kush18 to try in seed form from dna genetics. Hopefully they turn out to be good.

Herb, glad you also remember me bro, I used to enjoy your grows back on OG,very clean and attention to detail was spot on. Looking forward to seeing a few more bro.

I will stop trying to turn your thread into friends reuinted now :D and let you get back to your grow... excuse the interruption, normal service has now resumed ;)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, re-uniting and making new friends is what its all about. To me anyway... So glad to have you both around. Stuppa is now a very good personal friend. Well I suppose anyone who puts up with a week of being attacked by my pup has to be a friend at heart. LOL.

I will do my best to get that G back. I also want the AK that Stuppa used to run. Wow. Both are still available.... perhaps seeing stuppa back on line means we are a little closer to getting her back. When I had the G I didn't quite have the connections I have now - but as soon as I get her Ill ensure she is all over the globe and back up. Not enough people run her let alone have smoked her.

L

LikesEmBig

good to hear about the Chernobyl. i've run quite a bit of SubCools stuff and i'm really stoked about the Pandora's Box. Nothing like it. Smoke it and your day is challenging. i'm kinda inspired to pop a few of my Chernobyl stash. or should i pop the Chem's? tough...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Do em both. I have chems and chernobyls on the go....

And yeah the Pandora is wicked. I ran 5 ladies 5 times to try and find my winner. They we all the bollox!

Super smily weed!

T

tcurtiss

Herb

Looking good, I just ordered some of those Chernobyl seeds this week and can't wait to get them in the ground

I will be watching to see how the come out, good luck

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Everything is looking fantastic bro! The one you mentioned you thought was the btw has a very interesting look to leave for sure, dont know if I've really seen a leaf much like that to be honest.

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....those QT are short lil thick things arent they....out of all the QT seeds he gave out as testers i havent seen all that many threads...i liked the CHerNobyl , def some great phenos in them beans, that and the QT oughta be a fun run...glad u runnin those QT, so we can see em done proper....GOOD LUCK....keep us updated....Qwon

S

~Shhh~

W'sup herb, sow are these strains coming along?

I remember STUPPA's AK too, damn he had some nice strains (as did you)... Just flicking through that Sativa thread of yours, DAMN! that's some run of killer sativa divas there mate.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man. Hoping to update this thread tonight / tomorrow. Pics taken just got to edit.

B

BUDOGHI

For about a year TGA has been my favorite breeder. I'm a sativa fan and several of his strains are very simular to plants I grew in the eighties. I do want to try the chernobyl but there's only so much time and little space. So right now I look forward to more red hash from his Apollo BX. I'd like to see more sub cool at the farm!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a wee update. I have taken 4 clones of each of my females (4 chernobyl and 2 Qrazy Trains) and are starting to veg these for my next run which I am to get into flower in the next 4 weeks.

These currently in 1 lt coco / perlite and on my usual House and Garden love.

chern-qt-sd-dc250410_1_Custom_.jpg

chern-qt-sd-dc250410_2_Custom_.jpg

The main moms have been moved to the mom house. They are some amazing cutting producers. Not only in speed of rooting but also speed at which the plant creates new shoots / cuts. Amazing.

Top Bottom