My 1984 love affair for nuclear trains..... Qrazy Train and Chernobyl

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Every plant I have is displayed here. So, unless I manage to get these to fade next run to black - then I doubt it. But I do have the electric lime pheno that I fell in love with last time.

I think one of the QT may be a black tw dom. We shall see. But not too concerned as the BTW should be heading my way very soon. Wohoo.

B

biggs

Every plant I have is displayed here. So, unless I manage to get these to fade next run to black - then I doubt it. But I do have the electric lime pheno that I fell in love with last time.

I think one of the QT may be a black tw dom. We shall see. But not too concerned as the BTW should be heading my way very soon. Wohoo.

yea, ment the ones that turn almost black when flushed. looks like crazy dank. humbleguy posted up some shots of his. all your phenos look dank as hell, its just those ones seem to stand out.

not sure if you've seen his pheno mate. looked for it on here but can't find it. delete the link if you don't want it in your thread. looks like serious meds though:

V

VAPOUR

Amazing job Herb lovin the bud structure of Chern#9, Can't wait to see the dried nuggs:rasta2:

B

Bashy

that my man. is sum fucking frosty bitches rigth there
you got a skill on thos fo sure. impressiv

keep it up

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks chaps. And I love humbleguys pheno. To me his is the perfect 50/50 mix of BTW and JTR. The bud structure is SO jtr on his.... but with the black leafs. Beauty.

Also, my temps were really hot so that may have something to do with lack of fade... who knows. Also the fact that the mhalides do not stress the plants as much.

Illmind

Illmind

No doubt that black tw looks just like JTR but black. Subs hybrids to me were just mediocre at best although I loved the amazing sativa high from JTR for a 70dayer was like doing lines but without the lines. But I heard the chernobyl is super strong smoke which is what I like.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi herbalizor, those are some grat looking buds you have going there, as always!

Take care,

BC

D

dagobaker

how about some dried pics?
love subcool
grow querkle and pandoras box

Top Bottom