My 1st and 2nd grows

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

whats up framers, im almost done with my first grow about another month left. Im happy with the way things are looking but i made alot of rookie mistakes and wanna get this second run better. heres some recent pics of how its lookin.
Now im starting my secong grow and am about to flip so just wanted to start a journal so i can pot my pics here and get advice. I know everyone is reccomending T5s to veg but theses are just over 2 weeks old and some are already 1.5 feet tall.
Anyways the 2nd room is gonna be all blue dreams and right now i have 4 1ks in there, thinking of adding a 5th halfway through flower

Photo 9
My 1st and 2nd grows 2
My 1st and 2nd grows 3
Photo 11
Photo 10
Sherwood

Sherwood

For a first grow I say well done! I would like to know more about the room, how much light etc.

420Gator

420Gator

thanks sherwood. Im trying to make everything as professional as possible. room 1 has 4 xtrasun 1ks, cooled by a 6in vortex. have a 50lb scrubber vented thru a 10 inch vortex and a 12k btu AC but will probly add another 5k window unit soon. the 2nd room is 4 cool sun 1ks and im scrubbing and venting through the lights to another 50 pounder and 10 inch fan, the AC is only 8kbtu so im gonna need probly double that. first room is 8x10 second is 10x10. first run is 7 diff strains lol 2nd is all blue dream. hoping for 5-6Ps

420Gator

420Gator

ive now spaced everything out a little more, raised the lights, and turned on a 3rd 1k. hope raising the lights doesnt cause too much stretch

Photo 13
Photo 12
420Gator

420Gator

alright so im gonna give theses some support tonite but i dont wanna use the sticks and strings so im gonna use some wire fencing. What kind exactly, how much, and wheres the best place to get it from?
thanks for any help

T

TwoCreeks

Looking good......

Looks like you've got a mirror on the ceiling, kind of like the Notell Motel.....

420Gator

420Gator

lol thats just the glass from one of the hoods, the lights off so it reflects

420Gator

420Gator

got everything caged up now, so hard not to flip these but I think im gonna do it real soon

Photo 19
420Gator

420Gator

Just flipped yesterday, hope these fill the space nicely

Photo3
Photo 20
S

Seed Buyer

What soil are you using and what nutrients? Got my Blue Dream clones from Harborside in Oakland. I love the thin sativa leaves. I have a feeling there is gonna be minimal leaves to trim at harvest.

420Gator

420Gator

Thanks Haze and CC. SB im running FFOF for the soil with a little extra perlite, im also running thier full nute line liquids and solubles 2 1000 ppm right now. Big props to progressive for hookin it up with the great genes. Heres a few pics at lights on day 4

Photo4
Photo5
Photo6
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You were worried they might not fill in...?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Or save some costs, veg a week less and let them fill in during the stretch. ;)

You're going large for your first forays, shows some balls.

420Gator

420Gator

Or save some costs, veg a week less and let them fill in during the stretch. ;)

You're going large for your first forays, shows some balls.

My balls are what got me 8 1ks blastin before ive ever dried a single bud lol. You are correct seamaiden and im usually not the over cautious type at all, in fact im usually wreckless but the fact of the matter is i put myself in a situation where its yield or die so ill deal with the overcrowding for now. I was also thinking of dropping some bushmaster on theses tonite....if anyone has experience with the product and the strain id love to get some advice

S

Seed Buyer

I have many friends who have fried plants w/ Bushmaster so be careful. I want to say the only guy I know who still uses it might have cut the dose down to 1ml per gal.

S

SweetIslandFunk

I usually make water mix and cut it in half with distilled when I am dealing with super concentrates then use it between feeds. However I have never used bush master. I have heard of people using nitrozyme and a miniscule amount of bush master as a foliar spray and seeing amazing results like doubling stem widths. But this seems unlikely because I also have witnessed the nutrient burn of bushmaster..

420Gator

420Gator

Thanks SB and SIF, I decided not to go with the bm. I cut every thing thats not growing directly out the top of the cages, it looks like those buds alone are gonna fill the space so im not even gonna waste time on anything beneath that, although even the shitty lower branches that arent even getting light in my first room are still gonna yield, id rather just have all one grade on this room. Today is the first day of the 2nd week and im gonna feed 1100 tonite and post a couple pics. thanks to anyone following along as i am still very new

Latest posts

Top Bottom